两小时 你可别迟了
Two hours. Don't you dare be late.
好
Ok!
我没离开弗吉尼亚多远
I'm not halfway out of Virginia
埃琳娜就把我们都买♥♥给祖先了
and Elena sells our soul to the originals?
这是她的决定
It's her call.
你知道她还决定了什么吗
You know what else is her call?
所有糟糕的决定
Everything bad ever.
躯体呢 只要没受损
Where's the body? As long as it's unspoiled,
阿♥拉♥里克找个女巫就能找到他
Alaric is one witch away from finding it.
藏好了 我本想用666号♥仓库
Hidden. I was going to use unit 666,
但我觉得那样略显眼
but I figured that would be a little obvious.
所以
So...
1020号♥
1020.
小冰箱 几个鸟笼
Mini fridge, a couple of bird cages,
一盒子《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
box full of "Playboys".
还有一个风干的祖先
One beef jerkified original.
好恐怖
Whoa. Creepy.
我需要点时间
I need a minute.
把那个女巫定位咒屏蔽掉吧
Just jam the witch locator bat signal, whatever,
赶快点的 邦妮
and get on with it, Bonnie.
是他害的埃琳娜和杰里米失去珍娜和阿♥拉♥里克
Elena and Jeremy lost Jenna and Alaric because of him.
泰勒变成了混血儿
Tyler's a hybrid.
我妈妈变成了吸血鬼
My mother's a vampire.
你就不能给我一分钟
Could you give me a minute
欣赏他这副惨象吗
to just appreciate the sight of him like this?
你真该下地狱
You should burn in hell.
但你死了
But if you die,
我朋友也会没命
so do my friends.
我妈妈也会没命
So does my mother.
我该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do about that?
斯特凡 你要确保阿♥拉♥里克不会伤害杰里米
Stefan, make sure that Alaric doesn't lay a hand on Jeremy.
杰里米不会有事的 我们这么多人
Jeremy will be fine. Between all of us,
能轻松拿下阿♥拉♥里克
we'll have the strength in numbers to disarm Alaric.
怎么了
What's wrong?
最近 我觉得每次有谁离开这栋房♥子
I... Lately, I feel like every time someone walks out of this house,
他们就可能再回不来了
there's a chance they may not make it back home.
我保证
Well, I promise...
我会尽我全力
I will do everything in my power
保证我们都回得来
to make sure that we all come back.
斯特凡
Stefan...
算了
forget it.
回头再谈吧
We can talk later.
以防待会儿没机会
Just in case there is no later.
邦妮刚走 丽贝卡很快就会来带走躯体
Bonnie just left. Rebekah should be here soon, pick up the body.
卡罗琳和以利亚就位了
I got Caroline and Elijah in place.
杰里米会把阿♥拉♥里克引过来
Jeremy's going to lead Alaric to us.
你就非得由着她的性子来 是不是
You just had to let her make the choice, didn't you?
那你会怎么做呢 达蒙
What would you have done, Damon?
赌上她的嘴 抱起她扔进井里吗
Grabbed her, gagged her, threw her in a well.
不知道 反正不会让她信任以利亚
I don't know, anything other than let her trust Elijah!
你知道她会为此恨你的
You know she'd just hate you for it, right?
但是至少她有命恨我
Yet she'd be alive and she'd hate me.
这就是我们永远不同的地方
Thus the eternal difference between you and me.
老弟
Brother.
我们一拿到木桩
As soon as we get the stake,
交出棺材就抽身走人
hand over the coffin and get out.
阿♥拉♥里克动用了半数警力找克劳斯的车
Alaric's got half the police looking for Klaus' car.
好的
Will do.
得挂了
Got to go.
祖先小妹来了
The original sister's here.
该来了 美女
It's about time, sexy bex.
克劳斯呢
Where is Klaus?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
没有了吸血鬼的渗透 你想不到
Well, you'd be amazed at how competent law enforcement is
执法人员的办事效率有多高
when it's not corrupted by vampires.
克劳斯呢
Now, where is Klaus?
仓库里
Storage locker.
这儿有一千余个仓库呢
There's only about a thousand of 'em.
尽情找吧
Have at it.
谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
抱歉
Mmm. Sorry.
蜜放多了 我不会泡茶
I over-honeyed. I suck at tea.
这么说 是斯特凡了
So...Stefan.
他救了我的命
He saved my life, you know.
我没跟你说过这个呢
I never told you that.
我父母的车冲下大桥的那晚
The night that my parents' car went off the bridge,
是斯特凡救了我
Stefan was the one that saved me.
那么你觉得对他有亏欠吗
So do you feel like you owe him or something?
不是那样的
No. It's not that. It's...
事故之后
After the accident,
我觉得我不知道该如何继续生活
I kind of felt like I didn't know how to live anymore.
好像我不想继续
Like I didn't want to.
但跟斯特凡在一起
But then being with Stefan,
让我找到了活下去的动力
somehow I figured it out.
爱就是这样的
And that's what love should be.
你该爱那个
You should love the person
让你觉得有幸在世的人
that makes you glad that you're alive.
那问题在哪
So then what's the problem?
在于达蒙
The problem's Damon.
我
I...
我跟他在一起时
When I'm with him,
让我着迷
it just consumes me.
我知道不能爱他们两个人
And I know that I can't love them both.
我知道这样不对
I know that it's wrong, but I--
我做出了选择就要失去他们一个
When I choose one, then I'll lose the other.
我谁都不想再失去了
And I don't want to lose anyone else.
我
I...
我就是
I just...
我真希望妈妈还在 她能给我点建议
I wish that I had my mom here to give me some advice.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你♥爸♥爸在准备看图说词
Your dad is making me play pictionary.
这个我最烂了
I suck at pictionary.
这是不假
You do. You're terrible.
你一边去
Bite me, Grayson.
你们谁能来接我吗
Listen, do you think someone can come pick me up?
对抛弃我们后悔了吗
Oh, having second thoughts about ditching family night?
给我
Here.
埃琳娜 没事吧
Elena? Everything ok?
马特和我吵架了
Matt and I got into a fight.
他谈起了大学
He was talking about college
和婚姻 就是他总挂在嘴边的那些事
and marriage and all the stuff that he always talks about,
我就是没法说这些
and I just--I couldn't.
他才不是想说那些呢
He doesn't really care about that yet, honey.
他就是想知道你对他到底什么感觉
He's just trying to figure out how you feel about him right now.
我不知道我是什么感觉
I don't know how I feel.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
你只是怕说出来
You're just afraid to say it.
是的 但我不想失去他
Yeah, but I don't want to lose him.
你不会失去他的 宝贝
You're not going to lose him, honey.
你只是还他自♥由♥了
You're setting him free.
发生什么了
What's going on?
这是唯一能把你弄上车的办法
It's the only way I was going to get you in this truck.
是那杯茶
The tea.
-你给我下药了 -对不起 埃琳娜
- You drugged me?! - I'm sorry, Elena.
但你说得对
But you're right, ok?
你没有父母来为你抉择
You don't have any parents to tell you what's right or wrong.
你只有我和杰里米 还有一群吸血鬼
You've got me and Jeremy and a bunch of vampires
为一场你不该介入的战争而战斗
fighting a war you shouldn't be in the middle of.
这到底是怎么回事 马特
What the hell is going on, Matt?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表