《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
你夺走了我的一切 克劳斯
You took everything from me, Klaus.
让过去的事过去吧 时间会淡化愤恨的
Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old.
-你知道时间不会淡化什么吗 复仇 -不
- No one ever gets old? Revenge. - No.
怎么了 克劳斯 丢了什么东西吗
What's the Matter, Klaus, missing something?
我会杀了你 还有所有你认识的人
I will kill you and everyone you've ever met.
你这么做 你就再也见不到你的家人了
Do that and you'll never see your family again.
女巫们的灵魂和我们一样恨克劳斯
The spirits hate Klaus as much as we do?
她们用自己的法术把棺材藏起来了
They're using their powers to hide in the coffins.
就是打不开 我什么都试过了
It just won't open. I've tried everything.
那它就是被咒语锁上了
And then it's closed with a spell.
他认祖归忠了
He's been sired.
克劳斯的血创造了他 所以他忠于克劳斯
He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus' blood created him.
我不会还给克劳斯任何东西
I'm not giving Klaus anything.
-他会杀了杰里米的 -跟我没关系
- He's gonna kill Jeremy. - Not really my problem.
杰里米 快让开
Jeremy, move!
我真不知道你现在怎么站得起来
I have no idea how you're on your feet right now,
我还要再做些检查
but I need to run some more tests.
其实我得走了 你是
Actually, I have someplace I need to be, doctor...
菲尔医生
Fell.
你姐姐认为 我和你应该再谈一次
Your sister thinks we should have another one of our talks.
你会放下神秘瀑布镇的事
You're going to leave Mystic Falls behind
并且永远不会再想起
and never think twice about it.
有那么一瞬间我竟然觉得
I thought for one second
我不必再感到内疚了
that I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore...
-为什么内疚 -为想我所想
- Guilty for what? - For wanting what I want.
你要把那东西打穿了
You're gonna put a hole in that thing.
想谈谈吗
Wanna talk about it?
没什么可谈的
Nothing to talk about.
早啊
Morning.
你晚了 我们十分钟后要
You're late. We're supposed to meet Bonnie
在女巫老宅跟邦妮汇合
at the old witch house in 10 minutes.
别急 老弟 可别乱了阵脚
Relax, brother. You don't want your hair to fall out.
你能赶快点吗 我们还有活儿要干
Would you hurry up? We have work to do.
要知道 克劳斯可不会自发地自我毁灭
You know, Klaus isn't going to spontaneously self-destruct.
你怎么这么开心
Why are you all chipper?
不为什么 马上就好
No reason. Be with you in a minute.
你为什么这么激动
So, uh, what's got you all worked up?
我昨晚没怎么睡
I didn't really sleep last night.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
大概跟死掉了一会儿有关
Probably something to do with dying.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you ok? - Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 不过我觉得戒指
I'm fine. I think the ring, however,
有点能量不足了
is running low on batteries.
是啊 所以杰里米更该离开这里
Yeah, it's another reason why Jeremy has to get out of town.
如果这些戒指过了保质期 他就失去了保护
If those rings have a shelf life, he's not protected.
你也一样
Neither are you.
不错啊 不错 你越来越强壮了
Nice. Nice. You're getting stronger.
化悲愤为力量
I'm channeling frustration.
我得喝杯咖啡
I need coffee.
我想达蒙的思想控制起效了
I guess Damon's compulsion worked.
我离开家的时候杰里米正在收拾东西
Jeremy was packing when I left the house.
还说着他在丹佛的新学校的事
He was going on about his new schoolin in Denvor.
你今天跟达蒙谈过吗
Have you, uh, talked to Damon today?
没呢
No.
怎么了
Why?
没什么
No reason.
[咒语]
Phesmatos sapren emnis labortum fecils quisa exsilum son.
[咒语]
Phesmatos sapren emnis labortum fecils quisa exsilum son.
怎么就是打不开呢
Uhh! Why won't you open?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is someone there?
你没跟埃琳娜说棺材的事吧
You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?
没 都说了不会告诉她的
No. I said I wouldn't.
我知道你怎么说的
I know what you said.
那你还问什么
Then why are you asking?
因为做好克劳斯家人藏身地点的保密工作
Because protecting the location of Klaus' family
是我现在的首要任务
is my number one priority right now
知道的人越少越好
and the fewer people who know, the better.
怎么了
What?
这些混血儿真是降低了这个社区的质量
These hybrids are really bringing the neighborhood down.
《吸血鬼日记》 第三季 第十一集
对不起 我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
有事耽搁了
I, uh...I got held up.
没事的 我自己也刚到
It's ok. I just got here, too.
能把气球递给我吗
Will you pass me the balloons?
谢谢
Thanks.
什么事耽搁了
What got you running late?
就是练习几个新咒语
I, uh, was working on some new spells.
你呢
You?
跟阿♥拉♥里克锻炼
Working out with Alaric.
生日快乐
卡罗琳
话说...
So, uh...
我有件事要告诉你...
I have something I need to tell you...
你听了不会高兴的
And you're not going to like it.
怎么了
What happened?
杰里米要离开这里一段时间
Jeremy's going to be leaving town for a while.
他会去跟丹佛的几位家里的故交待一段日子
He'll be staying with some old family friends in Denver
直到克劳斯的事告一段落
until this whole Klaus thing blows over.
杰里米才不会就撇下你独自面对克劳斯呢
Jeremy wouldn't just leave you to deal with Klaus on your own.
我知道
I know.
我让达蒙控制了他
I asked Damon to compel him.
-你做了什么 -我懂 邦妮
- You what? - I know, Bonnie.
但这里对他来说已经不安全了
But it's not safe for him here anymore.
离开这儿他能过得更好
Leaving will give him a better life.
我之所以告诉你是因为我知道
The only reason I'm telling you is because I know
你们两人并没有化解心结
that you two haven't really worked out your stuff.
我想你或许会想跟他道别
I kinda thought maybe you'd want to say good-bye.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
打不开的
It won't open.
尸体埋了吗
Did you bury the body?
埋了
Yeah.
看到混血儿的同伴了吗
Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?
没有 就死掉那一个
Nope, just the dead one.
好了 克劳斯有6个兄妹
All right, Klaus has 6 siblings.
丽贝卡现在跟克劳斯在一起
Rebekah is now with Klaus.
古代的时候死了一个
There was one dead kid in the old world,
现在外面游荡着一个
one dead kid in the new world,
那就剩下以利亚和另两个兄弟
which leaves Elijah and 2 others,
三个沉睡的祖先 却有4具棺材
3 sleeping originals, 4 coffins.
那么上锁的这个里面是谁
So, who was in the lockbox?
不知道 但是不管里面是什么
No idea. But whatever's in here,
邦妮似乎认为是可以助我们除掉克劳斯的
Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus.
那么 只要你能打开这个棺材
So, as soon as you can get this thing open,
我们就能知道她是不是说对了
the sooner we'll know she's right.
话说这些死去女巫的灵魂能
You'd think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches
把棺材变不见
that can make a coffin invisible,
却想不出要怎么打开吗
that they'd figure out how to open one!
好吧 别帮我
Fine, don't help.
要知道如果克劳斯的混血儿发现我们的藏棺地
You know none of this is going to do us any good
那这一切对我们就弊大于利了
if Klaus' hybrid friends find our hiding spot, right?
他们得消失
They need to go away.
这想法不错啊 斯特凡
Oh, yeah, that's a great idea, Stefan.
你不如顺便让他们
Why don't you just ask him to pack a bag
收拾东西出去度个假
and take a long vacation while you're at it?
不如你别去惹祸生事
How about you keep the peace?
别让我们想藏的东西
Don't draw attention to the very things
太过招眼了
that we're trying to hide.
不 我有克劳斯想要的东西
No. I'm not going to play defense
我才不要以守为攻呢
when I have what Klaus wants.
他要么听我的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表