So you're just going to let her call the shots?
我让她自己做出选择
I'm letting her make her own decisions.
即使选错了
Even if they're wrong?
自♥由♥意志没什么错 马特
Nothing wrong with free will, Matt.
相信我
Trust me.
失去自♥由♥才知道它的珍贵
You don't realize that till you lose it.
斯特凡
Stefan...
以利亚
Elijah.
又见面了
Hello again.
你得告诉我他们把克劳斯的躯体放哪了
I need you to tell me where they're keeping Klaus' body.
我不知道 就是知道 干嘛要告诉你
I don't know. And even if I did, why would I tell you?
埃琳娜跟吸血鬼的纠葛
Elena's association with vampires
今晚险些害她丧命
nearly got her killed again tonight, Jeremy.
这你想过吗
Does that even register with you?
当然了
Of course it does.
她好像不能跟他们断绝关系
Well, she can't seem to cut them out of her life,
但我能
but I can.
如果你帮我
And with your help...
我就能摆脱他们所有人
I'll get rid of all of them.
查明克劳斯的躯体放在了哪
Find out where Klaus' body is being hidden.
我就杀了他和他的兄妹
I'll kill him. All his siblings.
等我一死 吸血鬼就绝迹了
And when I die, vampires will no longer exist.
但是只有埃琳娜死你才会死
But the only way for you to die is if Elena dies.
那就把我锁起来
Then lock me up.
让邦妮在我身上也施个风干咒
Have Bonnie put a spell on me like she did Klaus.
让埃琳娜过上健康长寿的人类生活
Let Elena live a long, healthy, human life.
等她寿终正寝
And when her life is over...
我也一同归西
mine will be, too.
这个木桩是这世上唯一能杀死他们的武器
This stake is the one weapon on earth that can kill them.
我会杀掉克劳斯的
I'm going to get Klaus
不管你帮不帮我 杰里米
either way, Jeremy.
别站错了阵营
Be on the right side of this.
我们只需要夺走那根木桩
All we need is to take that stake away from him.
一旦我拿到他的武器
Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession,
我的家人就会四散去天涯海角
my family will scatter to the ends of the earth.
阿♥拉♥里克会来追杀我们
And Alaric will follow us.
你们就会那么 逃命吗
And you'll just...run.
又不是第一次了
We've done it before.
克劳斯和丽贝卡花了
Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part
将近一千年的时间躲我父亲
of a thousand years evading my father.
我们再躲半个世纪又如何 埃琳娜就得以
What's another half century while Elena's able to live out
过正常的生活直到死去
the rest of her natural life?
我们终于放倒了他 以利亚
We finally stopped him, Elijah.
他给了我们那么多磨难
After everything that he's done to us,
我不能让你复活他
I can't just let you bring him back.
我向你保证 埃琳娜
I give you my word, Elena.
我不会复活克劳斯
I will not revive Klaus
至少在你甚至你子女的有生之年都不会
within yours, nor even within your children's lifetimes.
或许这样能让他学乖点
Perhaps it'll finally teach him some manners.
她凭什么信你
Why should she trust you?
你总是对她毁约
All you've done is screw her over.
为此我深感惭愧
And for that, I'm deeply ashamed.
但你要知道
But know this--
今晚我跨进门时
she could have been dead the instant
就完全可以杀了她
I walked through that door tonight.
所以 埃琳娜 你来决定
So, Elena, I leave it to you
要不要信任我吧
to make the decision whether to trust me or not.
必须不行啊
Not! Hello!
你的脑震荡造成脑损伤了吗
Did that concussion give you brain damage?
他那些疯子兄妹一有机会就会杀了你
His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!
丽贝卡和科尔会遵守协议的
Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms
只要你归还克劳斯的躯体
if you return Klaus' body to us...
埃琳娜不会受到伤害的
Elena will come to no harm.
我们达成协议了吗
Do we have a deal?
不行 绝不行
No! No, no,
我有没有说过 绝不可以
no, no. Did I mention, no!
埃琳娜 你决定吧
Elena, it's up to you.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
你要克劳斯的躯体做什么
Why do you want Klaus' body?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
我们不会分离
We remain together.
成交
We have a deal.
妈妈
Mom?
在这边
In here.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么回事
What's going on?
阿♥拉♥里克把我们的事告诉委员会了
Alaric outed us to the council.
他什么都说了
He told them everything.
整个委员会都知道你们的身份了
The whole council knows what you are.
他让他们去找克劳斯
He's got them looking for Klaus,
然后他们就会来找你们
and then they're going to come looking for you.
他们来的时候你们就得离开了
You can't be here when they do.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你们都得离镇
You both need to get out of town.
我凑了点现金
I've pulled together some cash,
莉兹会给你们弄新身份证
and Liz has gotten you some new identification.
我们会弄好学校记录
And we'll get school records, and--
等等 你要我们逃跑吗
Well, wait a minute, you want us to run?
我们保护不了你们了
We can't protect you anymore.
那我们也不能就这么走人啊
Well, we can't just pack up and leave!
如你留下
If you stay,
会被人杀死的
you're going to end up dead.
你别无选择了
You don't have a choice.
你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我想做的
What I want to do
是进屋去 带上埃琳娜
is run in that house, grab Elena
带她离开 远离这一切是非
and get her out of here and away from all this.
那我们干嘛不动手呢
Well, why don't we?
里面的那些吸血鬼 我们怎么能得手啊
Good luck getting her past all the vampires in there.
即使我想帮阿♥拉♥里克
Even if I wanted to help Alaric...
我也不知道克劳斯的躯体在哪
I have no idea where Klaus' body is.
我知道
I do.
杰里米·吉尔伯特
什么事
Yes?
我知道克劳斯的躯体在哪
I know where Klaus' body is.
好啊 说
Good. Tell me.
达蒙正赶往12号♥公路旁的林子埋他
Damon's on his way to bury him in the woods off route 12.
我会把详情发短♥信♥给你
I'll text you with the specifics.
谢谢你 杰里米
Thank you, Jeremy.
你这是在救你姐姐
You're doing the right thing for your sister.
我知道
I know.
他信了
He bought it.
我们不能就这么离镇啊
We can't just leave town.
我们可以
Yes, we can.
不行 我们的朋友需要我们
No, our friends need us.
而我们的妈妈需要我们活着 听我说
And our mothers need us to stay alive! Look,
斯特凡和达蒙
Stefan and Damon are going
会不惜一切代价保护他们自己
to do whatever it takes to protect themselves,
但这是我们的人生
but this is our lives.
让我保护你吧
So let me protect you.
我会随你去天涯海角
I will go anywhere with you.
如果我们余生都要亡命天涯
And if we have to spend the rest of our lives running,
我愿跟你一起
I will run with you.
但首先
But, first,
我得帮我们的朋友
I have to help our friends.
我去拿东西 两小时后地牢见
I'll get stuff together and meet you at the cell in two hours.
说定了
Deal!
我们得轻装上阵 你要什么
We've got to travel light. So what do you need?
你就行了 或许再带卷发钳吧
Ah, just you. Maybe a curling iron.
我得告诉邦妮
Oh, I have to tell Bonnie!
我去告诉邦妮
I'll call Bonnie, ok?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表