《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
is your love for this one girl.
封闭你的感情
Turn it off.
不
No!
封闭上感情
Turn it off!
-你做了什么 -我把他治好了
- What did you do? - I fixed him.
克劳斯走了
Klaus is gone.
但他让我在他回来之前盯紧了你
But he's asked me to keep watch on you until he returns.
从现在开始 你由我罩着
From now on, you're under my protection.
我挤进来 你拉我进来
It's kind of a push and pull.
我从那边挤进来 试图连通到你
I'm pushing from the other side trying to contact you,
而有时候 就像现在这样 如果你拉我...
and sometimes, like just now, if you pull...
邦妮 别忽略我的电♥话♥了
Bonnie, stop dodging my calls.
你为什么在和她通电♥话♥的时候想到我
Why are you thinking about me when you're calling her?
我觉得我无法停止想你
I don't think I can stop thinking about you.
-那个和卡萝说话的人是谁 -梅森·洛克伍德
- Who's the guy with Carol? - Mason Lockwood.
梅森·洛克伍德是个狼人
Mason Lockwood is a werewolf.
一有机会他就会杀了我的
He'd kill me the first chance he got.
这会越来越有意思的
This is going to be fun.
不是吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
挺疼的 是吧
Hurts, doesn't it?
斯特凡
Oh, Stefan!
阴招啊 斯特凡
Low blow, Stefan.
给我出阴招
Low blow.
你究竟是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
不管这是哪门子变♥态♥猎人游戏
Whatever twisted ripper game this is,
别把我扯进来
leave me out of it.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
别闹了
Quit screwin' around!
真不是我
I didn't.
-不过还真是一团糟啊 -是啊
- It's pretty messed up though, isn't it? - Yep.
没事
Yeah,
不必担心 我自己能解开
not to worry. I'll just untangle myself.
《吸血鬼日记》 第三季 第七集
作为历史学会的长♥期♥会员
As a long-time member of the historical society,
我很荣幸在此为这一盛会揭幕
I am especially proud to be kicking off this day of festivities.
感谢志愿者们
Thank you, volunteers.
今晚 我们点亮万家灯火
Tonight, we turn off our town's lights and flare up our lanterns
来庆祝由我们的创始人
in honor of the Night of Illumination
于150年前发起的明灯节
started by our founders 150 years ago.
下面由创始人家族的托拜厄斯·菲尔为我们讲述历史
Here's founding family member Tobias Fell with a history lesson.
我们在这里干什么
What are we doing here?
托拜厄斯·菲尔是历史系的系主任
Tobias Fell is the head of the history department.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你只解释了你在这里的原因
All right, that explains what you're doing here.
如果你不帮我 我就挂你的课
Well, I'm the one who can fail you if you don't help me out.
抱歉迟到了 我错过什么了
Hey, sorry I'm late. What did I miss?
错过一堆篡改的历史
Just a bunch of historical lies.
你啥都没错过
You didn't miss anything.
首届明灯节旨在庆祝
The first Illumination was held in celebration
神秘瀑布镇战后
with the new found prosperity
一派欣欣向荣的新气象
that Mystic Falls enjoyed after the war.
在创始人吞掉吸血鬼的财产以后
After the founders stole from all the vampires.
笑什么呢
What's so funny?
来告诉街坊们
...to indicate that it was
威胁解除 可以出来活动了
safe for their neighbors to come outside again.
吸血鬼的威胁
Safe from the vampires.
当你念咒把薇姬送走的时候
So when you did the spell to send Vicki away,
也把安娜打发走了吗
did that get rid of Anna, too?
但愿 我只是把帮薇姬得到实体据点
I wish. All I did was block the magic that was helping
的魔法给封住了
Vicki get a physical foothold here.
杰里米仍然可以和那边取得直接联♥系♥
Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side,
只要安娜和他相互思念
and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him,
她走不了
she's still here.
你不会以为我能对此事不加评论吧
Ok, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that.
你这不是在评论嘛
There. You commented.
邦妮
Bonnie...
你想让我说什么 卡罗琳
What do you want me to say, Caroline?
我把杰里米带回人间
I went against the balance
打破了自然的平衡
of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life,
这是我必须付出的代价
and now I'm paying the consequences.
我要你说出你其实不愿意这样
Well, I want you to say you're not ok with it.
我是一万个不愿意
I'm a thousand times not ok with it.
我只是不知道该怎么解决这件事
I just don't know what to do about it.
早啊 金发美眉
Greetings, blondie.
还有女巫
Witchy.
我觉得你除掉薇姬·多诺万的时候
I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed
你的魔法出问题了
when you got rid of Vicki Donovan.
你什么意思 怎么了
What do you mean, why?
因为我很肯定我刚被梅森·洛克伍德的鬼魂
Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted
-叉烤了 -什么
- by Mason Lockwood's ghost. - What?
你怎么会这么想
And why would you think that?
大概是因为他用铁链把我捆在椅子上
Maybe because he chained me to a chair
还拿烧红的拨火棍戳进我的胸口吧
and shoved a hot poker in my chest.
场面似曾相识
Let's just say I'm having deja vu.
我以为你说过鬼魂
I thought you said that
不可能和人类发生身体接触
ghosts couldn't physically interact with people.
-不可能 -好吧
- They can't. - Yeah, well,
我可没时间应付洛克伍德的复仇
I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood.
被我杀了的人 他们最好别再回来
When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead.
不管你搞砸了什么 纠正过来
Whatever you screwed up, fix it.
-杰里 我需要你帮我个忙 -怎么了
- Hey, Jer, I need you to help me with something. - What's up?
我在翻看斯特凡过去的日记
I've been going through Stefan's old journals.
过去每一次他误入歧途的时候
Every single time that he's gone off the rails in the past,
都是他的好朋友莱希把他拉回来
his best friend Lexi's been the one to bring him back.
在我们最需要她的时候她上哪去了
So where is she now that we need her?
她死了
She's dead.
你想让我和她交流是不是
And you want me to try to reach her, don't you?
我想如果我能知道她的做法 没准就能帮他
I thought if I knew how she did it, maybe I could help him.
我甚至不知道她在不在那边
I don't even know if she's on the other side.
是这么叫那地方的吗
Is that what it's called?
安娜是这么叫的
That's what Anna calls it.
那种地方又不出官方指南什么的
There's not like an official brochure or anything.
那是什么 超自然炼狱什么的
So what is it, like some sort of supernatural purgatory?
安娜说 那就像是存在于我们之中
Well, Anna said it's like being here with all of us,
只是我们看不见也听不见她
only we can't see her or hear her.
她无法接触任何人
And she can't interact with anyone.
孤苦伶仃
She's all alone.
薇姬可以接触他人 她把我的车炸了
Vicki could interact. She blew up my car.
薇姬有那边的女巫协助
Vicki had help from a witch on the other side.
安娜 她是单兵作战
Anna... She's doing this all by herself.
我就是想说 也许我们要
I'm just saying, maybe we
在招魂这件事上吸取教训
learned our lesson about summoning dead people.
我没见薇姬 我发誓
I haven't seen Vicki, I swear.
我照你说的把她送回去了
I sent her back like you told me to.
你肯定 因为她和梅森·洛克伍德一样
Are you sure? Because she has just as much reason
有足够的理由去找达蒙麻烦
to haunt Damon as Mason Lockwood does.
她走了 邦妮 如果她还在 我会知道的
She's gone, Bonnie. If she was here, I'd know it.
为什么你认为是薇姬而不是梅森
Why do you think it's Vicki and not Mason?
因为如果除了薇姬·多诺万以外
Because if any ghost other than Vicki Donovan
还有其他鬼魂在这边有实体据点
has a physical foothold on our side,
那正如达蒙所说的
then that means Damon's right and something
出大岔子了
has gone really, really wrong.
我已经受够了这些鬼魂的事了
I've had enough of this ghost stuff to last forever.
拜托你们别把我卷进来
So you guys can leave me out of this one.
我真为他难过
I feel so sad for him.
把她妹妹送走对他来说不容易
It took a lot for him to send his sister away.
是啊
Yeah.
真是个坚强的好男人
So much strength as a man.
我有个闹鬼的大♥麻♥烦要处理 卡罗琳
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表