晚安
Good night.
斯特凡
Stefan.
你真的什么都感觉不到吗
Did you really not feel anything?
什么时候
When?
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
装作不关心
Act like you don't care,
好像没有任何感觉
like you don't feel anything?
因为我不能那样做...
Because I can't do that. I...
我有感觉
I feel.
对任何事都有
I feel everything.
埃琳娜 别说了
Elena, stop.
我要一直说 斯特凡
I'm not going to stop, Stefan,
因为我不相信你对任何事都没感觉
because I don't believe that you feel nothing.
你以为我想这样吗
What? You think I want to be this person?
我伤害了你 埃琳娜
I hurt you, Elena.
我咬了你
I bit you.
我痛恨自己的所作所为
I hate myself for what I did to you.
那就表现出来
Then show it.
做点什么
Do something.
斯特凡 最让我难受的是
Stefan, anything is better
你试图让我相信 你对一切都不在乎
than trying to convince me that you don't care.
我做不到
I can't.
斯特凡
Stefan.
如果我在乎这些
If I let myself care,
感觉到的只会是痛苦
all I feel is pain.
你好
Hi.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想想
Well, let's see.
我去舞会 然后手受伤了
I want to a dance and got my hand crushed,
才发现我没有医保
found out that I don't have health insurance,
所以我想自己静一静
so I just needed a minute to myself.
也许我可以请你喝一杯赔罪的酒
Well, I thought maybe I'd buy you an apology drink.
也许你可以别烦我
Maybe you could just leave me alone.
科尔的事 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm--I'm really sorry about Kol.
他是神经病
He's a lunatic.
丽贝卡 你很风趣
Look, Rebekah, you're really fun
很漂亮 什么的
and pretty and all...
但我真的求你不要来烦我
But I really need you to leave me alone.
真糟糕
Burn.
被橄榄球队长拒绝了
Rejected by the captain of the football team.
花季雨季就是这样
Welcome to adolescence.
闭嘴 达蒙
Shut up, Damon.
真应该杀了他
Knew I should have killed him.
但母亲不会同意
Mother wouldn't let me.
所以说
Well...
永远不要让人对你指手画脚
never let people tell you what to do.
况且
Besides...
你一下就会把他弄坏的
You would have broken him in a second.
你是说我不会温柔吗
Are you suggesting I can't be gentle?
不是
No.
我只是说 你应该找个更加耐用的人
I'm just saying you should find someone a little more durable.
仅此而已
That's all.
这个人会是谁呢
And who would that be?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表