剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Who wanted to go to the wedding.
说是他给你们提供的假证
Now he's on his way downtown,as they say.
他们说 他现在应该在进城的路上
That is surprising.
很意外吧
Yes,it is.
是啊
I heard Joe had competition.
我听说乔有竞争对手了
Just didn't thing it was Jack,I thought it was Sam.
没想到会是杰克 我以为是萨姆呢
Jack would never make a fake ID.
杰克可不会做假身份证
He wouldn't know how.
他不会懂怎么做的
Did he make the IDs?
是他做的假身份证吗
I...I'd rather not say.
我 我还是不说为妙
But I hope they let him off with community service
但我希望他们只用社区服务惩罚他
Or a warning,or something.
或者只是个警告之类
Yeah,me too,
我也是
Because making fake IDs is a very serious offense.
制♥作♥假身份证可是重罪
And I'd hate to see him get jail time because you and Amy
我不想看到他因为你和艾米
Wanted to try to cheat the system by getting married.
要违法结婚而锒铛入狱
I know it was a bad idea,
我知道这不是个好主意
But,you know,I love Amy so I just,I went along with it.
但是我爱艾米 所以就顺了她的意
Well,you didn't have to.
你大可不必的
She's right. I-- I didn't have to.
她说的对 我不该这样
I should have told her that I thought it was a bad idea.
我该告诉她这主意不好
But I wanted to marry her.
但我想娶她
I want her to be my wife.
我想让她成为我的妻子
You're too young to get married.
你们结婚也太小了吧
And her parents don't want her getting married.
再说人家爸妈也不答应啊
I think that if she's old enough to have a baby,
我觉得要是她都能生孩子了
She's old enough to make this decision.
她完全有能力做这个决定
You think it's a good decision,to get married?
你觉得结婚这个决定很好
If we had the support of our parents,
如果我们有双方父母的支持
I would certainly make that commitment.
我愿意作此承诺
A lifelong commitment at 15?
15岁就作一辈子的承诺
Is that a--?
那个是...
Did you get married?
你结婚了
Yeah. That's where I was.
是的 所以我不在
I took time off to get married.
我请假去结婚了
But I'm old enough to get married.
但我到适婚年龄了
It's about time I get married.
我也该结婚了
To whom My cousin.
和谁结婚 我表妹
My girlfriend,who do you think?
你想什么呢 当然跟我女朋友
It's seems to me from what you told me and my dad
就从你向我和我爸
About your girlfriend,
谈及的你那女朋友
Your cousin would have been a better choice.
你表妹未尝不是更好的选择
Oh,yeah. I forgot we had that conversation.
是哦 我都忘了我们谈过的
Yeah. Over pizza.
是啊 吃过披萨之后
Well,forget we had that conversation.
还是把那次谈话忘了吧
This is why they don't want students and faculty socializing.
这就是不让学生和辅♥导♥员走太近的原因
So we wouldn't be afraid for you?
因为我们不怕你了
It'll be fine.
那倒没什么
Can I get you something?
你要吃点什么吗
A glass of water? An apple?
喝杯水 吃个苹果
An apple?
苹果
Why would I want an apple?
我♥干♥嘛要吃苹果
Because we have apples?
因为我们有苹果
Oh, I...I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm just feeling a little bit anxious.
我有点儿紧张了
You know,um,no,thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
You know,I'm not really much of an apple person.
其实我不太喜欢吃苹果
I like peachs,plums,apricots,bananas.
我喜欢吃桃子 李子 杏 香蕉
I like a good banana now and then
我时不时的喜欢吃个香蕉
As long as it is not too ripe.
太熟的可不要
Do you know if she's gonna be much longer?
你知道她还要多久吗
Because I have other things to do.
因为我还有事得忙
I gotta pick up my daughters at school
我接她们放学
I do that.I pick them up
都是我来的 我接送她们
We're very close.They tell me everything.
我们很亲近 无话不谈
Ashley and Amy.Ashley's 13, Amy's 15.
艾希礼和艾米 艾希礼13岁 艾米15岁
We're practically best friends. I mean--
我们是密友
But not really.
但也不全是
If I was their best friend,who'd be their mother?
我要是她们密友了 谁当她们妈呢
I'm definitely their mother.
我肯定是她们妈妈啦
But we are close.
但我们确实亲密无间
Ashley,Amy and me.
我和艾希礼 艾米
Would you like the number of someone you could really talk to?
你想找个人真正的倾诉一下吗
A therapist.
心理医生
We have a very nice family therapist
我们有一位很好的家庭心理医生
We recommend at times like this.
这种情况下很适合你
A therapist?
心理医生
Why would I need a therapist?
我♥干♥嘛要心理医生
I just thought if you wanted someone to talk to.
我只觉得你可能想找人倾诉
But I talk to my daughters.
我找我女儿们倾诉啊
I just told you. Ashley and Amy.
不是说了嘛 艾希礼和艾米
We're very close. We talk about everything.
我们亲密无间 无话不谈
I don't need a therapist.
我才不需要什么心理医生
Not that I have anything against therapists,
不是说我对他们反感
But I just don't need one. Thanks.
我只是不需要罢了 谢了
Thanks,Carol.
谢了 卡罗
I'm-- I'm Marshall Bowman.
我是马歇尔·鲍曼
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I guess you know who I am too.
我猜你也知道我是谁
Anne Jurgens. Yeah.
安妮·杰庚斯 是的
It's nice to finally,finally meet you
很高兴 终于见到你了
I've seen you a lot,high school football games
以前学校橄榄球队比赛时 常见你
But we've ever been formally introduced by the exes.
可我们好像从没被前任正式介绍过
Yeah,I-- I guess we haven't.
是啊 好像是没
Um,well,it's nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Could there be a more awkward place for us to meet?
没比在这儿见面更尴尬的地方了吧
No,I don't think so.
应该没了吧
Are you and,um--?
你是不是和...
Are you getting a divorce?
你在办离婚吗
No,no. Um,in fact,uh,
不不 事实上
I'm here trying to prevent a wedding.
我来这儿是要阻止一场婚礼
You see,our son Tom was at Ben and Amy's wedding
我们家汤姆去了本和艾米的婚礼
At Elbertson's and he now has it in his mind
在艾尔博森教堂那 他现在就认准了
He wants to marry a girl he's had one date with.
要跟他约过一次会的女孩结婚
He hardly knows her at all. He's an adult,but...
他都不了解她 尽管他成年了 但
I wanted to get some legal advice
我想在他闯大祸之前
Before he makes a big mistake.
咨♥询♥下法律条文
I'm...I'm sorry. You...You're probably here
我很抱歉 你来这是不是
Because you and George are...
因为你和乔治要...
I'm sorry about that. And about Amy,too.
很遗憾 对艾米的事也是
Look,if there's ever anything I can do for you
如果你或你家人 艾米
For your family,for Amy.
要我帮忙的尽管说
You know where to get me,right?
你知道去哪找我 对吧
And the practice is...
还有诊所...
Our pediatrician,Dr. Hightower,I know.
我们的儿科医生 海塔尔医生 我知道
Yeah. Oh,look.
是的 还有
I really appreciated that everthing that Grace did
我很感激格瑞丝为了让艾米留校
To keep Amy in school.
所做的一切
So would you please thank her for me?
你能帮我感谢她吗
Yeah,I will do that.
好的 我会的
You have a good rest of your day,Anne.
祝你愉快 安妮
Thanks.
谢谢
Ben and Amy's wedding?
本和艾米的婚礼
At Elbertson's?
在艾尔博森教堂
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你吗
Jack. Hey.
杰克
Hey. Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah,fine. Unless I sell fake IDs again,
没事 我要再卖♥♥假证
Or they put me in jail.
他们就要让我蹲监狱了
Also says your dad.
你老爸也这么说的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表