剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Mm-hm. we'll order a pizza or something
如果你没吃饱
If you're still hungry.
再叫点披萨什么的
Ugh. I can't believe that Amy.
我真不敢相信那个艾米
She has a boyfriend, a husband.
她有男朋友有丈夫呢
Yeah. she and Ben are married.
没错 她和本结过婚了
They got married in a church.
他们在一个教堂举♥行♥的婚礼
I don't think it's actually a church.
我觉得实际上那不是个教堂
They just make it look like a chapel.
只是弄得好像礼拜堂一样
Church, chapel. what's the difference?
教堂 礼拜堂 有什么区别
Those two promised to stay together till death.
他俩可是承诺要共度一生的
Yeah, that's a pretty big promise,
是啊 那可是个不小的承诺
And they made that promise to god.
而且他们对上帝起誓的
Yeah, well, they made that promise to Elbert anyway.
是啊 但他们只是向艾尔博特起誓
Still. they're married.
但他们仍然结过婚了呀
Yeah, well, Amy didn't look like she was married to Ben today.
可今天看起来 艾米不像是和本结过婚
She looked like she was married to Ricky.
倒是像和里奇结婚了
I wanna be married to Ricky.
我真的很想和里奇结婚
Are you kidding me? you caught us sleeping together.
开玩笑吧 你可是逮着我俩上♥床♥呢
Oh, I thought you guys were having sex.
我以为你们是在做♥爱♥呢
I'm kidding.
开玩笑啦
It's just that Ricky has to have somebody
只是现在里奇需要
To have sex with right now, and that can't be me.
别人和他上♥床♥ 但这个人绝对不是我
Even if he's thinking about me while he's having sex with you.
就算他跟你做♥爱♥时想的却是我
He's not thinking about you while having sex with me.
他跟我做♥爱♥时才没有想着你呢
Maybe not, but I bet I just ruined
也许没有 但我坏了你和里奇
Sex with Ricky for you, didn't I?
的好事 对吧
Uh-uh. nothing could ruin sex with Ricky for me.
没有 没什么能坏了我和里奇的好事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
He's not thinking about you.
他才没有想你呢
Yeah, well, obviously he's thinking about Amy.
显然他在想着艾米
Makeup sex, it's always good.
和好式的性♥爱♥ 总是不错
Yeah.
没错
So have you lied to me about anything else?
你有没有在别的事上骗过我
Don't ruin this.
别毁了这感觉
All right. can I get you anything?
好吧 要我给你拿点什么吃的吗
Yeah, I'll have two chocolate chip cookies
好吧 我要两片巧克力曲奇饼
And a glass of milk.
还有一杯牛奶
Wait, honey. make it three.
等等 亲爱的 拿三片吧
They're kinda small. Got it.
太小了不够吃 明白
You know what I was thinking?
你知道我现在想什么吗
I never know what you're thinking,
我从来都不知道你在想什么
But I know what I'm thinking.
但我知道我在想什么
Maybe it would be nice to, um,
也许我们应该
Expand our family just a little bit.
让我们的家庭再发展壮大一点
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
You sure you mean no? you only said no five times.
你确定不要吗 你才说了五遍而已
Yeah. I'm very sure.
是啊 我非常确定
I'm not having another baby.
我不会再生孩子了
But you could.
但你可以生啊
I'm not.
我不要
But you could...
但你可以
Oh, no, you are not thinking of adopting Amy's baby, are you?
不 你该不是想收养艾米的孩子吧
No. whatever gave you that idea?
没有啊 你怎么会那么想
Grace suggested it.
格瑞丝提议的啊
Well, then Ricky would be around all the time
那样里奇就会老在旁边
And she could be a 16-year-old stepmom.
格瑞丝就成了16岁的继母了
Yeah. No, no, no.
是啊 不 不 不
What I'm really thinking, sweetheart,
我在想 甜心
There's a lot of children out there
外面有很多
Who don't have any homes at all,
无家可归的孩子
And our kids are getting older every day...
而我们自己的孩子又在一天天长大
Yeah, and if we adopted, we wouldn't have time
我明白 但如果收养了 就没有时间
To do stuff like this. You're right.
来做这种事了 没错
What was I thinking?
我想什么呢
I told you, I don't know what you think.
我说了 我从来没搞清过
And what are you thinking?
那你在想什么
I'm thinking that Tom hasn't come in to say goodnight.
我在想汤姆还没进来说晚安
And that it's 8:00
已经八点了
And the dishes are still in the sink.
碗还泡在水池里面
Yep. I'm gonna go do them.
说的对 我去收拾
And I'll get the cookies.
顺便拿些曲奇饼
You want me to come with?
要我陪你吗
No, thanks. I'll be right back.
不用了 我马上就回来
Okay.
好的
Hi, mom.
妈妈
Hi.
好啊
I see you and Tammy made up.
我看到你和苔米在一起
Hi, Tammy. Hi, mom.
苔米 你好啊 妈妈
Do you mind if I call you that?
你介意我那么叫你吗
Because Tom and I are getting married one day.
因为汤姆和我总有一天会结婚的
Perhaps after you get married.
在你结婚后再这么叫吧
Uh, speaking of after you get married,
说到你结婚
What have you two been up to?
你俩在这里搞什么
We've been having fun.
我们在玩啊
Yeah. a lot of fun.
是啊 很快乐哦
And now we are hungry.
现在我俩饿了
I see.
看出来了
What, exactly, has made you so hungry?
是什么让你们这么饿呢
We've been swimming in the hot tub.
我们刚在热浴盆里游泳
Okay, good. swimming.
很好啊 游泳
That's good.
很不错
If Tammy can swim.
苔米会游泳吗
I can swim.
我会啊
Your father and I like to know if someone is swim in the pool, Tom.
我和你♥爸♥还想问谁在泳池里 汤姆
You know. safety first.
你知道 安全第一
Buddy system.
伙伴间要相互帮助
Tammy's my buddy.
苔米就是我的伙伴啊
Yeah, okay. well, next time you guys go swimming,
好吧 下次你们要游泳
Please let me know, okay?
先告诉我一下 明白
Okay.
好的
Well, I'll clean up after you guys are finished.
等你们吃完了我再收拾吧
Why are you so hungry?
你为什么也这么饿
Hm. wouldn't you like to know?
你一定不想知道
Goodnight. you guys stay out of the pool.
晚安 你们离泳池远点
And don't have sex.
还有 别做♥爱♥
Sex? she thinks we would have sex?
做♥爱♥ 她觉得我们会做♥爱♥
What would you think about that?
那你怎么想的
About having sex?
关于做♥爱♥
I think I want a wedding first, that's what I think.
我想先结婚 这才是我的首选
After the wedding?
结婚之后呢
Maybe, if I feel like it.
也许 我会考虑
Okay, you're the boss.
好吧 你说了算
You got that right.
说的没错
So if x is half of y, then y equals...
如果X是Y的一半 那么Y等于
Come on, Duncan, stop joking around.
拜托 邓肯 别搞笑了
I know you know this stuff.
我知道你懂这个
I don't know this stuff,
我不懂这个
And I'm not trying to get to know this stuff,
我也不想懂这个
Because I am never going to use this stuff.
因为我不会用到这个
If nothing else, you can use it to get into college.
说不定学会这个你就能上大学
What? and leave all this?
不是吧 抛下这个家
You can always come back to this.
你可以常回来的
I'm not going to college.
我不会上大学的
And I don't think you are either, Jack.
我想你也不会
Because x is not half of y.
因为X不等于Y的1/2
Oh, yeah, one third of y.
对 是Y的1/3
Stop joking around with this whole mentor program
别就指导课程开玩笑了
And admit it, you're just here for my sister.
承认吧 你是为我姐来的
Whoa. no, no, no. don't go there.All right?
别别 别那么想 成不
This is our night.
这是咱俩的夜晚
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表