剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, Ricky.
嗨 里奇
Hey, Tom. Hey, Mrs. Bowman.
嗨 汤姆 嗨 鲍曼夫人
Hi, Ricky. Ricky, come in and meet my date.
你好 里奇 里奇 来见见我女朋友
Is this Betty? I'd love to meet Betty.
是贝蒂吗 很想见一下
It's not Betty.
不是贝蒂
I missed you, Tom.
我想你 汤姆
This is Tammy.
这位是苔米
Tammy, this is Ricky.
苔米 这位是里奇
Ricky how about Tammy and me go with you and Grace?
里奇 我和苔米能和你们一起吗
No, no, Tom. They're going to Ricky's friends' wedding.
不 汤姆 他们要去里奇朋友的婚礼
You can't just invite yourself and your date to a wedding.
你和你女朋友不能不请自到
It's all right. I mean, it's casual.
没关系 婚礼比较随意
But this is our first date.
这可是我们初次约会
A wedding? That's romantic.
婚礼 真浪漫
I need this garage for my car. I just had it washed.
我得把车停进来 今天刚洗过
It's leaking oil.
那车漏油了
Did you learn about leaking oil in your women's studies?
你的女性研究里有讲到汽车漏油吗
'Cause I know you girls can do anything, if you dream it.
据我所知 你们女人总是异想天开
Ohh, that's right. I give it back to a little dream catcher
有意思 要我把车♥库♥给一个白日做梦的人
I'm giving it back to you. Whoa!
那我就还你 哇
All right, we should go before one of them comes back in here.
我们最好趁他们上来之前离开
Missed me, missed me. Now you gotta kiss me.
没打着 没打着 吻我也许吻得着
Never kissing you again.
鬼才吻你
We're dreamin' the same dream baby.
宝贝 这点我们意见一致
Come. Let's go.
我们快走
Not the clubs! Not the clubs!
别砸球杆 别砸球杆
If you still wanna marry me.
你还愿意娶我吗
I can't wait to marry you.
我都等不及了
Would you guys knock it off?
你们俩能不能停下来
We'll just go wait in the car.
我们去车里等
No, you won't. Not after you invited yourself on my date.
想得倒美 你不请自来破坏我的约会
It's ok. No, it's not ok.
没关系的 怎么没关系
I thought this was gonna be a special date.
我本期待一次特殊的约会
How do you live with that? I don't know.
你怎么受得了她 我也不知道
I'm really sorry about that, Ricky.
我很抱歉 里奇
That's ok, Grace. We can find time to be alone later.
没事 格瑞丝 晚点我们会独处的
What are they going to do when they're alone?
他们打算在独处时干什么
Talking?
谈心
Look, no promise ring.
看到没 没有承诺戒指
Your sister's not wearing a ring, either.
你姐也没戴戒指
Hey, that's my sister. Cool your sense.
她可是我姐 你小心点
Would everyone just settle down, please?
你们别闹了行不行
I've grown a little since my dad's wedding.
与我爸上次婚礼时相比 我长胖了
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
This was a stupid idea.
我们不该来参加
She better let us be co-maids of honor.
她最好把我们视为贵宾
I'm sure she will, once she gets over
一定会的 只要等她
The initial surprise of seeing you guys here.
从看到你们的惊讶中回过神来
I'll settle for witness.
我还是做证婚人吧
You're gonna have to show your fake ID.
那你必须出示假证件
Yeah, I'll, that's what it's for, isn't it?
当然 否则伪造了干嘛
Mine says I'm 47.
我的证件说我47岁了
You could pass for 47.
说你47岁也说得过去
Oh, yeah, and you could pass for white.
是啊 说你是白人也说得过去
Yours says "Caucasian."
你的证件上说你是白人
Mine says I weigh 271 pounds.
我的证件说我有123公斤重
And my name is Shandra Schalorosis.
我的名字叫尚德达·斯科罗西斯
I say we go back to comaids. Yeah.
我觉得还是做贵宾吧 同意
Would you mind if I join you?
介意我坐你旁边吗
No, go head.
不介意 坐吧
Hi, Adrian. Hi.
嗨 艾利安 嗨
Would you like to borrow Ricky's jacket?
你要借里奇的外套穿吗
No.
不用
I thought you said you were having dinner with your parents.
我记得你说要和父母吃饭的
Not till after the wedding.
婚礼结束后再去也不迟
Can not believe he's still seeing someone in junior high school.
不敢相信 他居然泡初中的小MM
It's Amy's sister, he's just escorting her.
那是艾米的妹妹 他送她过来而已
They're gonna be the witnesses.
他们是证婚人
If they don't all get arrested with the fake IDs.
前提是没有因伪造证件被抓
It's a party, Alice, all right? Let loose, and enjoy it.
我们是来聚会的 爱丽丝 放松享受
How many times in your life
一生有几次机会
you are gonna see two 15-year-old get married?
可以见到15岁的新郎和新娘
You wanna know what the statistics are about this?
你想知道这个概率吗
No, I don't. Those two are in love.
我才不想 他们是真心相爱的
Yeah, Henry and I were in love, too.
当初我和亨利也是真心相爱的
Let it go.
别去想了
I can't. He's out with a girl and--
我做不到 他在外边和女孩...
Let's go wait there.
我们去那儿等着吧
Well, beautiful, isn't it.
好漂亮啊 你觉得呢
Not as beautiful as you.
不及你漂亮
I was being sarcastic, Henry
我说的是反语
I don't think it's that bad.
我觉得没那么糟
Are you the bride and groom?
你们就是新人吗
I'm Elbert. Amy?
我是艾尔博特 你是艾米
Excuse me. Elbert, is it?
不好意思 艾尔博特是吗
Do I look pregnant to you?
你看我像怀孕了吗
We're the witnesses.
我们是证婚人
Oh, well, you have to be over 18.
得是18岁以上才行
Are you over 18?
你们满18了吗
All right. Well, the license is ready.
那好 证件准备妥当了
Every thing checked out.
万事俱备
We just need the bride and groom.
就等新人登场了
Where are Ben and Amy?
本和艾米哪去了
They're ready to come in here.
他们正要进来
Bride and groom.
新郎 新娘
Traditional vows, right?
采用传统的婚礼誓言 没错吧
Wedding march? Yeah.
婚礼进行曲 是的
And you wanted the video?
还要拍摄录像
Yes, please.
是的
Ah, that's 80 buck please.
80美元 谢谢
Keep the change.
不用找了
Oh, thanks.
多谢
All right. So, uh...
好了 接下去
I'll meet you in there.
里边见
Could we have a minute?
能回避下吗
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And you know how I wanna marry you.
你知道我有多想娶你
And I wanna marry you.
我也想嫁给你
Are you sure we're doing the right thing?
你确信我们这么做是对的
Are you sure we shouldn't call our parents?
不需要通知父母
And get them over here?
让他们来参加吗
I mean, we're here,we're-- we're getting married.
我是说 我们已站在礼堂之中 即将结婚
Maybe they'll just go along with it if we called.
也许他们会就此同意我们
My parents wouldn't.
我的父母不会
I'd like for them to be here,
我也希望他们能见证婚礼
But this isn't about them.
但婚礼与他们无关
This isn't about my family.
与我的家人无关
This is s about-- this is about our family
而是我们俩的家庭
Mine and yours.
我们俩组成的家
We're gonna be a family now.
我们就要成为一家人了
Yes. We are.
没错
We are, Amy.
一家人 艾米
Till death threw us apart.
至死不渝
It okay, it's all okay.
没事的 别紧张
We are gathered here together in the sight of god.
我们在上帝的注视下聚集于此
To join these two people in holy matrimony.
见证两位的神圣婚礼
And here at Elbertson's,we have a don't ask, don'tell policy.
在艾尔博森 非礼勿问 非礼勿言
Obviously, Amy and Ben are in love,
很明显 艾米与本真心相爱
And drawn by love, they are blessed in life.
因为这份爱 上帝赐予你们爱的结晶
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表