剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm okay. why?
我没事 怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been thinking about you all weekend.
我整个周末都在想着你
While you were with your boyfriend?
是在陪男朋友的时候吗
I have a confession.
我要承认
I don't have a boyfriend.
我没有男朋友
You don't have a boyfriend?
你没有男朋友
No. it's just you're too young for me.
没有 可你对于我来说太小了
But you don't have a boyfriend.
但是你也没有男朋友啊
Which doesn't change the fact that you're in high school.
但是你还是个高中生
Just pretend I was held back like three grades.
可以假装我留了3年的级啊
How about four?
4年怎么样
What are you, 20? that's not that old.
你都20岁了吗 没那么老吧
Thanks.
多谢
No, seriously. you're not that much older than me.
说真的 你不比我大那么多
Okay, look, I am older than you, and I like you,
我比你大 可我喜欢你
But I'm warning you, I don't like clingy,
不过要提醒你 我不喜欢粘人
And I don't want our relationship
我也不希望我们的关系
To affect your relationship with Duncan.
影响了你和邓肯的关系
So...we're in a relationship.
这么说 我们在谈恋爱了
Clingy.
开始粘人啦
I got it. I got it. you know, I knew you liked me.
我明白了 我知道你喜欢我
You totally freaked me out when you did that.
你那么说的时候 真吓倒我了
Sorry.
抱歉
What?
怎么
I gotta go find somebody.
我要去找个人
Somebody other than me?
除我之外的人吗
Now who's clingy?
看看谁开始粘人了
No, you got me so upset that I went out
你那天让我很难受 所以
And did something stupid, and now I gotta fix it.
我做了些蠢事 现在得弥补一下
Can I call you later? You don't have to.
一会能打电♥话♥给你吗 不必
But can I? Yes. bye.
但可以吗 可以 再见
I love you.
我爱你
What?
什么
I'm joking. relax. bye.
开玩笑的 别紧张 再见
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样
It was just too good to be true.
不过还是好得超乎想象
He was just too clingy.
他太粘人了
Yeah.
没错
Who, me?
谁 我吗
Ben.
本
Oh. yeah, I can see that.
是的 我看得出来
See? everyone knows it.
看到没 大家都知道
Yeah, and when he got together with Amy,
是呀 等他和艾米复合
We never saw her again.
我们就再见不到艾米了
He just hogged all her time.
他会把她的时间霸占了
Just because I wasn't allowed to go over there
虽然我不能再去找艾米
After my parents found out she was pregnant doesn't mean
因为我父母发现她怀孕了 但是
She couldn't spend more time with us after school.
她可以放学之后和我们玩
And how pretentious is it that he had a driver?
他有个司机有啥了不起
I mean, who has a driver?
有司机的是谁呢
So which one of you two
你们俩谁准备
Is gonna try to date Ben next?
去和本约会
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
Oh, I forgot.
我忘了
I don't know, Madison,
我说不好 麦迪逊
It just seems like you and I are friends.
我们似乎只是朋友
Not like boyfriend and girlfriend.
而非情侣关系
So is it true that you told Henry that the only reason
你真和亨利说 你跟我谈
We hooked up is because you're a lazy dater?
只是因为我很主动
Are you calling me lazy? because I resent that.
你说我懒吗 我讨厌那样
Yeah, that's what he tells people
没错 他就是这么和大家说的
That we're together because he's a lazy dater.
我们俩约会是因为 我很主动
It's true.
这没错
What?
什么
Come on, you're like the only girl he knows
除我之外 你是他认识的
Other than me, and he can't date me.
唯一女孩 他又不能约我
So he doesn't even like me?
就是说他根本不喜欢我
No, he does, but he might like other girls too
他喜欢 但他也可能喜欢其它女孩
If he went out with them like my parents... ooh.
要是他和她们约会 我爸妈又要
Like your parents what?
你♥爸♥妈又要怎样
I thought your parents loved me. They do.
我以为你♥爸♥妈喜欢我 是的
But you're the first girl he's ever dated and...
但你毕竟是他的初恋 而且
And?
而且
They doubt that you'll be the last girl
他们都认为 你不会
He ever goes out with, no offense.
和他好一辈子 无意冒犯
Great. so why don't you just get a bunch more friends
好啊 你干嘛不去找一堆朋友
And he can date all them too. Hold it.
让他约个遍 打住
We can't fight each other
我们不能起内讧
When fighting with Amy against Ben.
我们还要和艾米并肩 与本抗争
We have to be a team.
我们要团结
Yeah. you're right.
你说得对
So go find Jason and make up. we've got work to do.
去找杰森和好吧 我们还有任务
Hey, just forget about what I said the other night.
忘了昨晚我说的话吧
Okay? it's none of my business
好吗 里奇与艾利安上不上♥床♥
Whether Ricky's still sleeping with Adrian.
不关我事
And I'm probably wrong.
而且我也可能说错了
What?
什么
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该那么说
It's just that Shawna had dumped me...
可是尚娜刚把我甩了
Wait. who's Shawna? Duncan's sister.
等等 谁是尚娜 邓肯的姐姐
Who's Duncan? The kid I'm mentoring.
谁是邓肯 我在辅♥导♥的孩子
And his sister, well, she's the first girl
而他姐姐 是在你之后
I've had any feelings for since you.
我来电的第一个女孩
Excuse me?
你说什么
I like you. as a friend.
我喜欢你 只是朋友
And I'm having a conversation with Grace.
我正在和格瑞丝说话呢
Anyway, where was I?
管他呢 我说哪里了
I think you were about to get dumped,
你刚说到被甩了
Which led me to making a certain phone call.
导致我打了那个电♥话♥
All right. Shawna broke up with me
对 尚娜和我分手
Because she had a boyfriend,
是因为她有男友
Which she didn't tell me before,
可之前没跟我说
So I came to your house all upset,
所以我很失落的到了你家
Then I get a phone call from her telling me
后来我又接到她的电♥话♥
She didn't have a boyfriend after all.
说她根本没有男友
Well, I called right after you left my house.
你走后我就打了电♥话♥
Adrian was with Ricky.
艾利安是和里奇在一起
Oh. well, you're not mad at me for telling you, are you?
没因为告诉你而生我的气吧
I mean, I'd want someone to tell me if Shawna was
如果尚娜背叛我 我也希望
Cheating on me.
有人告诉我
Shut up, Jack. I don't even know Shawna.
得了吧 杰克 我都不知道尚娜是谁
Oh, you gotta meet her. she's great.
你们应该见见 她很好
Oh, yeah, I'm sure she is.
可以想象
Especially lying about having a boyfriend and everything.
即使她撒谎 说有男友什么的
Do you know how many teen relationships
你知道有多少青少年恋情
Last for more than six months?
能超过半年吗
No, but I really thought Ben and amy
没 但我以为 本和艾米
Would last a lifetime.
会携手一生
Ben and Amy?
本和艾米吗
They broke up.
他们分手了
And he didn't even call me?
他都没告诉我
Why would he call you? he's my best friend.
干嘛要告诉你 他是我的死党
He's my best friend too.
也是我的死党
No, you were his best friend because you were with me.
你跟他关系好 是因为咱们在一起
That is so sexist.
真大男子主义
My friendship with Ben has nothing to do with you.
我们的友情与你无关
Ask him. I'm his best friend too.
不信问他 我也是他的好朋友
Did he tell you he broke up with Amy?
他告诉你 他和艾米分手了吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表