剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
只是接吻而已
But I mean,it's just a kiss.
我吻过她
I mean, I've kissed her,
我真的很想吻她 像男人对女人那种
But I really wanna kiss her like a man kisses a woman.
或者像男人强吻小熊
Or like a guy kisses a bear in drag.
如果你想借此打败里奇 劝你放弃
If you're just doing this to compete with Ricky,don't do it.
如果不能吻她
If you're not gonna kiss her,
干嘛还和她约会
what's the pointin going out with her?
我们为什么约会
What's the point in the two of us going out?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
孩子们 别吵架
Children, let's not fight.
我希望能进行下一步 我准备好了
I wanna take that next step.I'm ready.
我有女朋友了
I have a girlfriend.
我是说亨利 白♥痴♥
With Henry, you idiot.
我们该决定时间
I wanna decide when.
这是男人的权利
That's a man's right.
不 抱歉 抱歉
No. sorry, sorry.
别提醒我
Don't say it.
特权
Privilege.
是我的特权
It's my privilege.
别犯病了 控制狂
Don't be a control freak.
我是控制狂 那你呢
Oh, I'm a control freak?and you?
怎么了
What?
你费尽心思的策划
You're actually putting time and effort
一个自然时机
into planning a spontaneous moment
为了你们初吻
Where you kiss your girlfriend for the first time.
我这么做有错吗
Am I wrong for doing that?
没错 你没错 如果你策划的目的
No, not necessarily...Not if you're planning it
是制♥造♥浪漫
because you want it to be special or romantic.
用对了途径 浪漫就可以
A nice romantic moment executed in the right way
弥补你经验的不足
Might make up for your lack of experience.
谨记 她是老手啦
Remember, she has experience.
还不能肯定 我也不介意
Of some sort, but we don't really know.or care.
你介意的 否则就不在这瞎折腾了
You care, or you wouldn't be going to all this trouble.
做个交易
Here's the deal.
你一个人搞不定的
you can't plan something this big by yourself,
我发善心 帮帮你
So I'll help you, as a favor.
怎么啦
What?
似乎你充满浪漫细胞
Like you're so romantic that you should plan his first kiss
帮相爱的人策划初吻
With a girl he's in love with?
没错
Yes.
一起出去
Hey, I'll walk you out.
我爸爸来接我
My dad's picking me up.
我们见不得光吗
What, he can't see us talking?
他还在考虑呢
He's thinking about it, ok?
也可能会妥协 但说不准
He might be giving in, but I don't know.
你都几岁了
How old do you think you'll be when you
还让父母管的那么死
Stop letting your parents make your decisions?
你都快16岁了
Huh? you're almost 16.
还不能做主
Don't you think you should be able to decide
想和谁交往吗
who you can and cannot date?
杰克 别讨论这个
Jack, don't start this now.
他很快就到了
He's gonna be here any minute.
讨论什么 我都等了一周了
Start what? I've been waiting a whole week.
-我知道 -我又不是犯法
- I know that. - It's not like I committed a crime.
我犯了个小错
I made a small mistake
和一个女孩逢场作戏
with a girl who means nothing to me.
你知道我的家人
You know my family.
这对他们来说很了不得
your small mistake was a big deal to them.
现在他们质疑你的人格
Now they're questioning your character,
你的道德和我的尊严
your morals and my self-esteem.
只不过是一个吻 上帝啊
It was just a kiss. jeez.
对 当着全校的面舌吻
Yeah, it was, a big wet kiss in front of the whole school
你可是我的男朋友
When you were supposed to be my boyfriend.
我想当个好男朋友 但我等了好久
I wanna be your boyfriend, but I've waited all this time,
我不能无止境的等下去
And it's not like I can wait forever.
也许我能一直等
I probably could wait forever,But
但如果不能见面 等待有什么意义
what's the point if I'm not gonna be seeing you anyway?
兄弟们都认为我是懦夫
All the guys think I'm a big wuss.
认为你控制了我 还有你父母
They think you're in charge of me, you and your parents.
我不会让他们看扁你的
Well, I wouldn't want the guys to think you're a big wuss.
我今晚尽量作出决定 好吗
I'll try to get a decisiont out of them tonight, ok?
-我保证 -谢谢 我想你
- I promise. - Thank you. I miss you.
我也是
Me too.
好吧 改天再聊
All right,I'll talk to you soon.
我听到声响了
Oh, thought I heard someone.
艾利安 是吗
Adrian, right?
是的
Right.
马克是吗
Marc, right?
马克·蒙利纳 辅♥导♥员
Marc Molina,the counselor?
我知道
I know that.
遇见你真巧
Funny I should run into you today.
我刚看过你的档案
I had your file out,
高一就参加学业能力倾向初步测验
Noticed you took your PSATs as a freshman.
答的不错 你很聪明
You did really well. you're very smart.
去年的成绩单也很不错
And your report card last year looks good, too.
不是全A就是只有一个B
All "A"s and only one "B" last year?
没错 不用帮我传播
Yeah, well, don't go spreading that around.
可能会毁掉我的名声
It might ruin my reputation.
-想过上哪个大学吗 -算是吧
- Any plans for college?- Maybe.
听说印第安纳大学
I hear Indiana university
性教育相当出色
has an awesome sex education program.
出色吗
Awesome, huh?
你学业能力倾向初步测验
I saw that you almost got a perfect score
的口语非常棒
on the verbal side of your PSAT.
哥伦比亚大学的英语系数一数二
Columbia's got a great English lit department.
你应该很喜欢纽约吧
I bet you'd really love New York.
我只喜欢性♥爱♥
I really love sex.
有什么学习上的困难 到我办公室
If you have any academic concerns, stop by the office.
我十分乐意帮你分♥析♥
I'd be happy to help you explore some options to your...
你目前的兴趣
current interest.
只要是男人你就乱发嗲吗
So what, do you proposition every guy you talk to?
我早看到你站在那了
I saw you standing there.
你好
Hello.
我不是你们的司机 坐前排
Hey, I'm not your chauffeur. sit up front.
你就是我们的司机
I believe you are our chauffeur.
安全带呢
Seat belts?
对不起
Sorry.
等到开车时
I thought it would be ok
再系上也来得及吧.
if we put them on when we're actually in motion.
那么 艾米和她父母说了吗
So, did, um, Amy tell her parents yet?
你居然告诉他了
You told him?
你最好别传出去 杰森
You better not tell anyone, Jason.
我不认识你们的人
I don't know anyone who would care,
你们俩要守口如瓶
And you two couldn't keep a secret
否则小命就没了
If your lives depended on it.
你不该告诉他
You shouldn't have told him.
艾米不能永远隐瞒下去的
It's not like Amy can keep hiding it.
她体型在变化 她该注意饮食
Her body's gonna change, and she really should eat right
多吃维他命和保护胎儿的食品
And take prenatal vitamins and stuff to protect the fetus.
怎么了
What?
别和我们提胎儿这个词
Don't say things like "fetus" to us.
我不能说胎儿
I can't say fetus,
而你们能随意指使我开车
But you can ask me to take you on a free tampon run?
你该知道爸妈不会让你们一起玩
You know mom and dad aren't gonna let you hang out
如果他们知道真♥相♥
with her anymore When they find out.
他们不会知道的
They're not going to find out.
就算知道 犯错的又不是我
Even if they did, I didn't do anything wrong.
我一直劝她和父母坦白的
I've been the one encouraging her to tell her parents.
无论如何 她失贞了 你们这个年龄不该做♥爱♥
Still, she had sex, and no one your age should have sex,
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表