剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
But I think they're all gonna be friends.
我认为他们都会成为朋友的
What's going on?
怎么了
Get away from her!
离她远点
What are you doing here, huh?
你来这干嘛
Whoa, whoa, don't do anything stupid, Ricky.
里奇 别做傻事
Don't hit the guy. It's okay.
别打他 没事的
Yeah, it's okay.
对 没事的
It's never gonna be okay.
我跟你永远没完
Yeah, probably not.
或许吧
I met Amy. Seems really nice. Met her parents too.
我见过艾米 一切不错 也见了她父母
I hope you're not planning on keeping the baby.
我希望你不会想要留下那孩子
They don't think you'd make a very good father.
他们不认为你会是个好父亲
Neither do I.
我也不这么认为
That's the man who called. Who is that man?
就是他打的电♥话♥ 他是谁
My father.
我父亲
So I told them about Ricky because I wanted to.
因为觉得有必要 我告诉了爸妈里奇的事
Maybe I didn't have to, but I wanted to.
也许不需要 但我想这么做
I wanted them to know.
我想让他们知道
But maybe Ricky is lying.
但是里奇可能在说谎
Maybe he is.
也许是
But my gut feeling is that he isn't.
但是我感觉他不是
But he could be.
但有可能啊
Either way, if I had the baby, then he'd be around.
不管怎样 我生下宝宝 他就要负责
And he's got problems, lots of problems.
他已经一身麻烦了
His creepy father would be around too.
他那恐怖的父亲也会出现
But you have to keep the baby.
但你要留下这宝宝
I mean, and it's not just his baby, it's your baby.
那并不只是他的宝宝 也是你的
And you're carrying her and you're giving birth to her.
是你怀着她 生育她
So she's more yours than his.
所以她更该算是你的宝宝
So it would seem so right now,
现在确实如此
But I don't even know if it's a she yet.
但我还不知道它的性别
I'll probably find out the next doctor visit.
下次见医生时可能才会知道
I feel like she's a she.
我觉得是个女孩
So you've said.
你都这么说了
But I think that's because we both want the baby to be a girl.
我觉得是因为我们都希望是个女孩
Come on.
拜托
You wanna keep the baby.
你想留下这宝宝
It's your baby.
这是你的宝宝
I love this baby.
我爱这个宝宝
I feel so happy every time I feel her, or him, move.
每次它动的时候 我都很高兴
I just know that despite the way that she, or he, was conceived
我觉得 无论这宝宝是怎么来的
That she or he is gonna be okay.
它以后都会健康成长
Everything's gonna be fine, just like you said.
就像你说的 一切都会好的
Okay, but if everything is fine,
如果现在一切都好
and everything will be fine, then why...?
一切也将会很好 那为什么...
Ben, I have to consider letting the baby be adopted.
本 我得考虑送养这孩子
I have to.
必须
Even though I don't want to.
尽管我并不想
I wanna marry you and have the baby
我想和你结婚 养育这个孩子
And live happily ever after,
从此幸福地生活
But I know that the baby will have a better chance
但我知道 如果给她找到好的父母
at happily ever after if I find the right parents for her.
她会生活得更幸福
Or him.
或者是他
Why? Ben,
为什么 本
My baby needs a stable, loving home with two adult parents.
我孩子需要两个成年人组成稳定有爱的家
We're not adults.
我们并没有成年
And you're not even the father. Ricky is.
你都不是她父亲 里奇才是
And his dad is the grandfather and...
他的父亲是孩子的爷爷
I just...I have to.
我必须这么做
I have to at least consider it.
至少得考虑看看
But we're going to be adults.
但我们将要成人
And we're practically adults now.
我们几乎快成人了
In fact, we're handling this in a very adult way, but...
实际上 我们在以成人的方式处理这事 但...
Consider adoption, but please,
你可以考虑领养 但拜托
After you consider it, consider just keeping the baby.
最后请决定自己抚养
Ben... this is going to be hard enough.
本 那样的难度无法想象
And I need you on my side. I need your support.
我需要你支持我
What about your parents?
你父母呢
Is this what they want?
他们也想送养吗
It's what my mother wants.
我妈希望
What about your dad?
你♥爸♥呢
He hasn't really expressed his opinion on this,
他没说什么
But he's more emotional than my mom is.
但他比我妈更感性
This cannot be a decision based on emotion.
这可不能感情用事
This has to be a decision based on what's best for her.
必须为她的利益考虑
Or him.
或他
Hi, are you okay?
你没事吧
Am I okay?
我没事吗
You didn't show up last night.
你昨晚没来
Grace must have told you we ran into someone.
格瑞丝肯定告诉你我们撞见谁了
Grace didn't tell me anything.
格瑞丝什么都没说
I haven't seen Grace this morning.
我早上没看到她
So why aren't you yelling at me for not showing up last night?
你为什么不为我昨晚没来而发火
Be glad you didn't show up last night.
在为你昨晚没来而高兴
Why is that?
为什么
Because my father came by to see me.
因为我父亲来看我
Oh, what a coincidence. My father came by to see me.
真巧 我父亲也来看我
Back to "Are you okay?"
所以说"你没事吧"
Not really. My father can help you.
不太好 我爸可以帮你
He can keep your father away and he get a restraining order.
他可以让你父亲远离你 并受到禁令
How does your father know anything about my father?
你父亲怎么会了解我父亲
Your father's a criminal.
你父亲有犯罪
Not according to him.
他不这么认为
According to him, I'm just a liar.
他觉得我只是个骗子
Look, I don't know what he did or what you saw him do,
我不知道他做了什么 或你看到他做了什么
But my father can help you get a restraining order, he told me.
但我父亲告诉我 他可以帮你拿到禁令
Those are great for law-abiding citizens.
那对守法市民很有用
My father is not a law-abiding citizen.
我父亲并不是守法市民
He doesn't care if there's a restraining order.
他才不理会那个禁令
My foster parents moved to get a restraining order this morning.
我的养父母今天早上才去拿禁令
Here's my dad's number.Just give it to them.
这是我爸的电♥话♥ 给他们
Look, he'll help you. He will.
他会帮你的
The only help I need is from you. I need to see you.
我只需要见你就好
All right.
行
But just tell me, what was your father in prison for?
告诉我 你父亲为什么坐牢
Your father didn't tell you? No, he said he couldn't tell me.
你♥爸♥没说吗 他说他不能告诉我
He robbed someone.
他抢劫
There's Grace. I gotta go.
格瑞丝在那 我得走了
I'll call you.
电♥话♥联♥系♥
Grace, wait up.
等等 格瑞丝
Hey, good morning. Good morning.
早 早
And I'm so sorry about last night.
昨晚真是很抱歉
My father is a scary guy.
我父亲很吓人
I'm sorry if he scared you.
如果有吓到你 很抱歉
Yeah, he is.
是有点
But you scared me too. A little.
但你也有点吓到我了
You know, the bat? I thought you were gonna hit him.
那个球棒 我以为你要打他
I would have hit him if he had laid a hand on you.
如果他碰你 我会打他
I would have killed him.
我会杀了他
No, no, I don't want you to kill anybody for me.
我不希望你为了我杀任何人
It'd be for both of us.
为了我们两个
I've wanted to kill him for a long time.
我老早就想杀他了
You see, that kind of anger scares me.
那种愤怒吓到我了
Sorry.
抱歉
I have good reason to be angry with him.
对他 我再愤怒都不为过
Look, I can control my anger. I have to.
我能控制我的愤怒 必须如此
If I tell you why I hate him, you're gonna tell your parents.
我告诉你恨他的原因 你会告诉父母
They're never gonna let you go out with me again.
他们就再不会让你跟我交往
My dad was wondering if your dad was in prison for hitting you.
我爸想知道你父亲是否因打你而坐牢
Yes. As well as other things.
是 还包括其他事
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表