剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
But if she brings him home, I'll kill him.
但如果她带他回家 我会杀了他的
I know you will, pumpkin.
我知道你会的 小鬼
No time for waffles. we're gonna be late for school.
没时间吃华夫饼了 我们上学要迟到了
And by the way, Ashley,
顺便说一句 艾希礼
yogurt is healthier than chocolate chip waffles.
酸奶比巧克力华夫饼更有益健康
Pregnant girl is concerned about being tardy?
怀孕的女孩会关心迟到
Yes. and I'm concerned about your health.
是的 我还关心你的健康
Until and unless I'm living in your stomach,
除非我住到你胃里
Leave my health to me.
否则别管那么多
Morning, Ames. how's the baby?
早上好 小艾米 宝宝怎么样
He's fine. he's jumping around a lot this morning.
他很好 早上还活蹦乱跳
I think he's in a hurry to get to school.
我想他是急着要去学校了
Do not stop talking about that baby
下车之前
until you're out of the car.
记住一直谈论那个孩子
Like you have to tell me that?
那还用你告诉我
Good morning.
早上好
What do you want?
你想怎样
I don't want anything,
我没想怎样
However, uh,my dad's in the hallway,
不过 我爸爸在走廊
And he'd like to speak to you.
他想和你聊聊
About what? what did I do?
关于什么 我做了什么
It's not so much what you did as what I did.
与其说是你做了什么不如说是我做了什么
I believe I offered to take care of the baby,
我提出要照顾那个孩子
And as it turns out,
但显而易见
I don't have the means to take care of the baby.
我没有办法照顾他
So we're in the same unfortunate position.
所以我们的处境是一样的不幸
Broke. Speak English.
一文不名 别说鸟语了
My dad wants to offer you a job,
我爸爸想给你一份工作
But you don't have to take it.
但你不一定非要那份工作
And in fact, I encourage you to say no.
事实上 我希望你能拒绝他
He can't make you do anything. he's not really a king.
他不能命令你 他又不是真正的国王
I heard that, Benjamin.
我听到了 本杰明
And you know what, you're not a prince.
还有你知道吗 你也不是王子
So be at the butcher shop at 3:30 like I said.
所以像我说的那样3点半准时到肉铺
Is that the job?
这就是那个工作
Working at your butcher shop with Ben?
和本一起在你的肉铺工作
Have a problem with that?
有问题吗
Working with my son at the butcher shop?
和我儿子在那间肉铺干活
No, sir. I don't.
不 先生 我没问题
I mean, I'd love a job.thank you.
我是说 我喜欢这份工作 谢谢
I have a car.I can drive us. we'll be there at 3:30.
我有车 我们开车去 3点半会到那的
Don't be late.
别迟到了
I'm gonna have Amy, the baby,
在你学会说"猪排"之前
And your dad over to my side
我会拥有艾米 孩子
before you can say "pork chop."
还有站在我这边的你♥爸♥爸
Hey, guess what. I got a job.
想不到吧 我有了份工作
A job? why?
工作 为什么
I'm still looking for a couple to adopt the baby.
我还在找能领养孩子的夫妻
And I thought you didn't want a job.
我还以为你不想工作
I didn't, but someone offered me a job.
本来是不想 但有人给我介绍了份
And now I can help out with the baby.
现在我能帮着解决孩子的问题了
And if you don't find a couple,
如果你找不到合适的夫妻
at least I can contribute something.
至少我能为孩子做点什么
If you wanna keep the baby.
如果你想把孩子留下来的话
It's not a matter of whether I want to or not.
这不是我想不想的问题
It's a matter of what's best for him.
主要是什么对他最有利
Yeah, I know. okay, well...
是 我了解 好的 嗯...
I'll talk to you later Amy.
一会再聊 艾米
Ricky got a job.
里奇有了份工作
Yeah. me too.
是的 我也是
You did? where?
你也是 在哪里
At, uh, my dad's butcher shop.
在 我爸爸的肉铺
He got me and Ricky job there.
他给我和里奇在那找了份工作
Are you his boss? what?
你是他老板吗 怎么了
This is kind of the first time I've realized the king is the king
这是头一次 我意识到国王就是国王
And not Santa Claus.
而不是圣诞老人
This is all my fault. No, no, no. it's... my fault.
这都是我的错 不不 是我的错
When you treat a privilege as though it's a right,
当你把特权当做理所当然
You lose it. I lost my privileges,
你就失去它了 我就是个例子
But you, however, gained the possibility
但是你却有可能
Of financial support from not one, but two sources.
得到2个人的经济支持
Not to mention free meat.
更别说还有免费的肉
So you can quit your job at the hot dog stand.
这样你就可以辞掉热狗店的工作了
I think I'll be able to quit anyway.
不管怎样我都可以辞掉那个工作了
Uh, my momay be getting a real job,
我妈妈快要有份正式的工作了
So the translator position won't be available any more.
所以我就不用在那儿翻译了
I have to get to the library, but I'll see you after school.
我要去趟图书馆 放学见
Right, um, I won't see you after school,
对了 放学之后我就看不见你了
But good luck with the job.
不过祝新工作好运
Did she say "job"?
她是不是说了"工作"
Dad got me and Ricky a job
爸爸给了我和里奇
working together at the family butcher shop.
在我家肉铺干活的工作
Yeah. I know.
是 我知道
What are we? chopped meat? Huh?
那我们呢 没指望了吗 啊
I think that what she means is, why not the two of us?
我想她的意思是为什么不是我们俩
You guys wanna work at the butcher shop?
你们想在肉铺工作
No. Kind of.
不 算是吧
Why didn't he offer us jobs?
为什么他不给我们介绍工作
Because I think that
因为他想
he wants me and Ricky to become friends.
让里奇和我成为朋友
And that he also wants to show me
他还想让我知道
what it's like to support a child.
怎样当个父亲
You left your lunch in the car.
你把午饭忘在车上了
Thanks. And, uh,
谢了 还有
Do you ever look around before you speak?
你说话前从不观察下四周吗
Hey, you two, how you been? haven't seen you around.
你们俩 最近怎样 好久不见
Is that why you didn't offer us jobs?
所以你没给我们介绍工作吗
Because we're still Ben's best friends
我们始终还是本最好的朋友
even though our relationship is sketchy right now.
虽然我们的交情没以前深了
You want a job? I'll look for a job in the factory for you.
想工作吗 我会在工厂给你们找份工作
Wanna make sausage?
想做香肠吗
Yeah, I thought so.
我早想到了
Dad, this whole job thing, it's so unnecessary.
爸 关于工作的事情 完全没这个必要
I mean, Amy's gonna have the baby adopted.
我是说 艾米就要把孩子给人领养了
I thought you didn't want her baby to be adopted.
我还以为你不想她把孩子送人呢
Well, I don't. Then do something about that.
我是不想 那就做点什么吧
Like do your job. earn a paycheck.
找份工作 挣点钱
Offer to help. with your own money.
用你自己的钱去帮她
And grow up stop leaving your lunch in the car.
成熟起来 别再把午饭落在车上了
I miss you guys. come around any time, okay?
我想你们 随时欢迎来玩 好吗
Gotta get to work, otherwise nobody's gonna have a job.
要去工作了 否则就没人有工作了
Good luck. behave yourself.
好运 好好表现自己
Well, hello.
你好
I heard about that. You heard about what?
我听说了 你听说什么了
I heard about the skating.
我听说了那个滑冰的事
Oh. yeah. had to hang 'em up.
是的 我把它们挂墙上了
That's what I heard.
那就是我听说的事
Anne, have a seat.
安妮 坐吧
Did you bring a resume?
你带简历来了吗
Oh, not really.
没有
There's really nothing in my background
我实在没有什么专业背景
That gives me the credentials to green up your firm here.
能证明我可以让你们公♥司♥更上一层楼
However,
但是
I did do some research
我确实做了些
on some locally-made green products and services.
关于本地绿色产品和服务的调查
There's even a pie chart. Yeah.
还有饼形统计图 是的
Well, this is great. now I...now I don't even need you.
很好 现在我...甚至不需要你了
That was a joke. I'm just trying to make you comfortable.
开玩笑啦 想让你轻松点
Oh, no, I'm comfortable.
我很轻松的
W... did you think I was uncomfortable because...?
什么...你以为我不自在是因为...
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表