剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
购物
Shopping.
大丰收啊 买♥♥了什么
Quite a haul. what you got in there?
你还关心这个家呀
Look who's taking an interest in his family.
你说什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
什么时候能吃晚饭
What time's dinner?
你去买♥♥回来就可以开饭了
Whatever time you go pick it up.
到底搞什么鬼
What's going on?
问倒我了
Got me.
我们在商场吃过了
Well, we ate at the mall.
艾希礼和我都吃了
Ashley and I did, anyway.
艾米不吃吗
Not Amy?
她有约会
No. she has a date.
她想等本一起吃
She wants to wait and eat with Ben.
行 那我只好去买♥♥吃的了
All right, well, guess I'm going to pick up food.
会回来吗
Will you be back?
会的 等我准备好了
Yeah, I'll be back, when I'm ready.
我和你一起去
I could go with you, if you want.
十分乐意 公主
I'd like that, princess.
你和我们一起去吗
You wanna come with us?
我们吃过了 艾米有约会
We ate already. and Amy has a date.
那又怎样 怕你的小甜心
So, what, you leave the sausage
会被香肠王子给吃了吗
prince is gonna take advantage of her?
走吧 她会自己处理的
Let's go. she'll be fine.
好吧
Ok.
去和你姐姐说一声
Why don't you go tell your sister we're leaving?
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
应该我问你
You tell me.
什么时候乳♥房♥♥那么大了
When did you get boobs?
最近胖了点 别多嘴
Gained a little bit of weight, ok?
好吧
Ok.
能不能别再盯着我
Could you stop staring at me?
你看起来 有点
Well, y-you look kinda...
怎么样
I look what?
看起来有点性感
You look kinda sexy.
我没有
I do not.
我和爸爸妈妈要去买♥♥点吃的
Mom, dad, and I are gonna get something to eat, ok?
你不是刚吃过吗
But you just ate.
妈妈也是
So did she.
回见
Bye.
回见
Bye.
爸爸妈妈 这是我朋友里奇
Mom, dad, this is my friend Ricky.
他参加校乐队
He's in the band.
乐队啊 里奇 很高兴见到你
Band. oh, hi, Ricky. nice to meet you.
鼓手吗
The drummer?
对 他打架子鼓
Yeah, he plays the drums.
喜欢架子鼓吗
You like drums?
不喜欢
No.
杰克呢
Where's Jack?
我不能再和他见面了
I'm not allowed to see Jack anymore,
因为你反对
Partly because of you.
你也不想吧 他亲了我女朋友
And why would you want to? he kissed my girlfriend.
我们准备去集市 10点回来
We're gonna go to the fair. we'll be back at ten, ok?
等等
Hang on.
集市太乱了吧
Fair's kinda rough, don't you think?
我的养母是个社工
My foster mother's a social worker.
有很多寄养小孩
We have a lot of foster children
住在一起
In the house.
一个警♥察♥给了我们很多免费票
Some cop gave us a bunch of free tickets.
他也会在的 还有其他警♥察♥
He's gonna be there, he and a bunch of other cops.
也许真的有点乱
So maybe it is a little rough.
对 也许有点吧
Yeah, maybe it is a little rough.
不然我们就在家里玩吧
Maybe we should hang out here.
好主意 和我们一起玩
It's a good idea. you can hang out here with us,
玩真心话
Play "scruples."
不 集市不会那么乱的 应该很有趣
No. the fair can't be that bad. it sounds like fun.
我们每年都去的
We used to go every year.
我能和他们一起去
I could go with them.
我们只是朋友 只是去集市
We're just friends. we're just going to the fair.
没什么大不了 孩子们不是总去那里吗
It's no big deal. I mean, kids go to the fair all the time.
说不 国王陛下
Say no, Mr. king.
妈妈
Mom...
汤米 我们这次输了
Tommy, I think we lost this fight.
去吧 但是准时回来
Ok, you can go, but I want you back
9点57分 准时
At 9:57 sharp.
不许接吻
And no kissing.
不接吻 我们只是朋友
No kissing. we're just friends.
不接吻
Yeah, no kissing.
晚安
Good night.
很高兴见到你们
Nice meeting you.
我们也是
Nice meeting you, too.
小鼓手
Hey, drummer boy,
我正好认识镇上所有的警♥察♥
I just happen to know all the cops in town,
这个倒要提醒你
In case you were wondering.
不 他骗你的 走吧
No, he doesn't. let's go.
我觉得很不对劲啊
I am feeling very uneasy about this.
别担心 甜心
Ah, don't worry, sweetheart.
这样一来她可以和杰克约会
They're only going out together so she can mess with Jack
而他可以和
And he can mess with, um...
艾利安约会
Adrian.
对 艾利安
Adrian, right.
只要是让杰克生气的事情
As far as I'm concerned, if it annoys Jack,
国王都允许
Then it's ok with the king.
好吧
Oh, ok.
没错
Yes.
国王陛下
The king.
谢谢支持
Thank you.
你看起来真的 女人味很足
You look seriously, uh, woman.
谢谢
Thank you.
我妈妈拉我去买♥♥衣服
My mom made me go shopping.
你总是那么美
I mean, you're always beautiful,
但今晚特别美
But you look especially beautiful tonight.
我去拿外套 可能用的上
I'm gonna grab my jacket, just in case I need it.
希望你用不上
I hope you don't need it.
没错 赶紧去吧 以防万一
Yeah. yeah, you better go get it, just in case.
保佑我别搞砸了
Please don't let me screw this up.
摇摇乐怎么样
So, uh,how's the date shake?
挺有趣 我喜欢
Interesting. I like it.
你吃过的东西 最喜欢哪样
So what's your favorite thing you've eaten so far?
说不清
I don't know.
加胡椒粉和洋葱的香肠吧
Oh, maybe that sausage thing with the peppers and onions.
味道很不错
That was really good.
我说的没错吧
Told you so.
我们必须找个男朋友
We've gotta get boyfriends.
你说过N次了 一会去找我哥哥
You said it. after this, let's find my brother
然后回家
And go home.
我喜欢娃娃狗
I love the dog.
很高兴你喜欢
Good.
应该花了你 50块吧
It must've cost you, like, 50 bucks.
幸亏我有50块
Fortunately, I had 50 bucks
因为我们好几个星期没约会了
Because I hadn't been out with you in weeks.
我们正在约会啊
We're out now.
对 但我不希望偷偷摸摸的
But I wish we didn't have to sneak around,
我知道 我也希望
I know, me too.
也许 偷偷摸摸也挺有趣的
I don't know, it's kinda fun.
我从没做过坏事
I've never done anything bad before.
也许你还想尝试别的坏事
Maybe you'd like to do other bad things.
也许吧
Maybe I would.
我们该到车里等里奇了吧
Should we go out to the car and wait for Ricky?
在那也能做坏事吗
Is there more of this involved?
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表