剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Then why don't we go fix it?
为什么不是我们两个一起去
Because you stole the dvd,and you made the big speech.
因为是你偷的光盘 你说的那些话
Oh, jeez, it's your mom.
天呐 是你妈
Amy probably called her. go now.
艾米可能给她打电♥话♥了 快去
Hey. It's me, George.
嘿 是我 乔治
I guess I'm just gonna head straight to the weenie stand.
我想我还要去热狗店
I didn't get the job.
我没找到工作
What? but gay men love you.
什么 但那同性恋很喜欢你啊
He's not gay, George.
他不是同性恋 乔治
David Johnson is not a gay.
大卫·约翰逊不是同性恋
Johnson? you mean Jackson. David Jackson, right?
约翰逊 你是说杰克逊 大卫·杰克逊
No. Johnson.
不是 是约翰逊
Oh. that must be the problem.
这就麻烦了
That dark Donovan. I hope I didn't throw you off.
那个多纳文 我希望没有影响到你
Oh, of course not.
当然没有
I'm sure it had nothing to do
我确定那和我
with the fact that I was screaming everything out of it,
当时大声说话无关
That the guy doesn't deaf either.
而且他也不聋
Oh, I feel just terrible.
我只是觉得太不幸了
Is there anything I can do?
有什么可以帮忙的吗
I could swing by the weenie stand, pick up your suit,
我可以去热狗店帮你把工作服拿回来
Get it to the cleaners
带到洗衣店
so you can have it back by morning.
那样明天早上就能取回来了
That's so nice of you.
真是体贴
Why are you being so nice to me?
为什么突然对我这么好
'Cause I didn't get the job,
因为我没找到工作
Or there's something else going on?
还是有什么事
Well, I know it must have been a terrible day for you.
我觉得你今天肯定很辛苦
How'd you make out
跟其他夫妇
with the other interviews with the couples?
的见面怎么样
That part of the day went pretty well.
那段时间过的还不错
But I'm gonna let Amy decide.
但是我想让艾米决定
Don't say anything. don't say anything.
什么都不要说 什么都不要说
Amy already spoke to her. I have to get back.
艾米已经告诉她了 我得回去了
Oh, and mom thinks she got the job.
还有妈妈以为她找到工作了
She's still with that guy, the architect.
她还和那个建筑师在一起
Is there something going on I should know about?
发生了什么事
I wasn't going to say anything, but...
我没打算说什么 但...
I was at the doctor's today,
我今天去看医生了
And I missed picking the girls up from school.
所以没去接孩子们
Ashley took the bus. and Amy... well, I called her,
艾希礼乘公交的 我打给艾米电♥话♥
She said she was gonna get a ride with friends.
她说搭朋友的便车回来
But then she took the bus too.
但后来她也乘公交了
And now they're both in horrible moods,
现在她俩都很不爽
they got into a fight,
吵得很凶
Things were said.
就是这样
So, you go on down to the weenie stand,
你去那个热狗店
I'll bring them both for dinner.
晚饭时我带她们过来
You can take care of them,
你可以照顾好她们
'Cause you're better at this stuff than I am,
这方面你比我在行多了
You majored in this stuff, women's studies. yeah.
你主修这个的 女性研究
Here's the time to put that to good use.
到你发挥特长的时候了
I don't think Amy feels like working tonight.
我觉得艾米今晚不想工作
I'm just gonna go by myself.
今晚我自己去
Ashley and I will go by an organic produce stand
我和艾希礼要去蔬果店
And bring her something. I want you to speak to Ashley.
给她带点吃的 你要和艾希礼谈谈
About? About been nicer to Amy.
谈什么 谈要对艾米好点
Why can't you speak to her?
你为什么不能跟她谈
And, anyway, why were you at the doctor's?
而且你为什么去看医生了
You haven't been to the doctor's in years.
你好几年没去看医生了
This isn't the time to talk about it. we'll talk face to face.
现在我不想谈这个 见面再谈
George, what is it?
乔治 到底怎么了
I need you to be strong here.
你要坚强
I know there's a lot going on,
我知道发生了很多事
You don't need anything else to worry about,
你不用再去操心什么
So promise you won't worry.
所以向我保证你不会再操心
About the girls or you?
你是指孩子们还是你
The girls are young, they're healthy.
孩子们年轻健康
Just spit it out. what's wrong with you?
有话直说 到底怎么了
It's the...
是...
Petula. The what?N[注:乔治在瞎编乱造]
普特拉 什么
But honestly, that's not where the pain is coming from,
但老实说 这不是痛苦的原因
The pain's coming from not being included in the video
痛苦的是艾米知道孩子性别时
When Amy finds out the sex of the baby. I have to go.
我不在摄像镜头内 我得挂了
Jeez, she's turning into a man,
晕 她变成男人
And I'm turning into a woman.
我倒变成女人了
Get out.
出去
You can't tell me to get out of my own house.
你无权让我从自己家出去
That's your mother's job. heh!
只有你妈能那么说
Don't look at her. you two were in on this together,
别看着她 你们串通好了
Making fun of me while I'm having a baby.
在我怀孕时取笑我
How could you? you're my father!
你怎么能这样 你可是我爸爸
Amy, you know me.
艾米 你了解我的
You know your sister. we mock people.
你也了解你妹妹 我们嘲讽别人
We mock ourselves. you can't take these things personally.
我们也自嘲 别把这事看得太针对化了
Well, I do.
不 我就是这样
Come on,sweetie, you know we love you.
好了 宝贝 你知道我们有多爱你
We were just upset we weren't part of the video, that's all.
我们只是生气 没有被拍进录像带而已
No, that's not all.
不 不只是这样
Do you really think I don't care about my baby?
你真觉得我无所谓自己的宝宝
No, you care too much, yet not enough.
不 你是太有所谓了 但还不够
What does that mean? Something good, right, ash?
什么意思 是好话 对吧 艾希礼
You care enough to take care of the baby before he's born,
你在孩子出生前过于费心
But you don't care enough to take care of him after that?
但孩子出生后你却没什么计划
I can't! someone else has to do that.
我不行 必须让其他人来做
Why can't you understand that?
你怎么就是不理解我
I can't understand it,
我不能理解
And I don't think
我还觉得
the baby'll understand it when he grows up either.
孩子长大后也不能理解
He will understand.
他会理解的
He'll understand that
他会明白
I was only doing what I thought was best for him.
我是尽我所能为他好
I mean, even if you and mom and dad and Ricky and Ben
即使你 妈妈 爸爸 里奇 本
And all of our family and friends helped out,
所有的家人和朋友都帮我
It's not possible for me to be a mother,
我也不可能成为一个母亲
A real mother, at 15.
一个真正的母亲 我才15岁
Says who? What?
你说的是谁 什么
Suppose you could.
假设你可以
Suppose you could be a real mother at 15
假设你可以15岁就当好母亲
and raise the baby yourself.
并自己养育孩子
Suppose we all could helped you raise the baby.
假设我们都可以帮你养育孩子
Your family,your friends,
你的家人 朋友
And Ben and Ricky and their families and their friends.
本和里奇还有他们的家人和朋友
This is not some weird group project, Ashley.
这不是什么诡异的团队计划 艾希礼
This is a human being,
这是一个人
And I am responsible for this human being.
而且我要对这个人负责
He's my son. I have to do the right thing.
他是我的儿子 我得做出正确的选择
I have to do what's best for him.
我得尽自己所能为他好
I have to find him a home. Think about yourself.
我得给他找个家 想想你自己
Think about doing the best thing for yourself.
想想怎样对自己才是最好的
Maybe it's best for you and your baby to stay together.
也许你和孩子在一起才是最好
I can't think about that, because it's not.
我不能那么想 因为不可能
It can't be. Why can't it?
那不可能 为什么不可能
Why do you insist on believing that
你为什么这么固执地觉得
this is a bad thing that happened?
这么做不好
Because that's what other people think?
因为其他人会这么想吗
Please listen to me, please.
求你了 听我说
I know you wanna be in the band,
我知道你想呆在乐队
But it's not the band that's important to you, it's music.
但乐队对你不是最重要的 那是音乐
You love music,
你喜欢音乐
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表