剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
So you and Ricky, do you still see each other?
那你和里奇现在还见面吗
Are you friends?
是朋友吗
Donovan told me you're in love with another guy, Ben?
多纳文说你在和另一个叫本的谈恋爱
Yeah, I'm in love with him,
对 我是喜欢他
I'm just not so sure he's in love with me.
但不确定他是不是喜欢我
Amy, don't cry.
艾米 别哭
I messed up everything.
我把一切都搞砸了
I do love him.
我是爱他
I love him, and I have a ring,
我爱他 我还有戒指
And he saw me...
他看到我...
Maybe you should talk to him, to Ben.
也许你该和本聊聊
I can't. he won't answer, and I can't drive.
不行 他不接电♥话♥ 我也不能开车
Well, we'll drive you.
我们送你过去
Really?
真的吗
I'm dying to see where the sausage king lives.
我真想看看香肠国王的奢华生活
"Mucus plug."
宫颈粘液
Your mom let me in.
你妈让我进来的
Why?
为什么
I told her I had to apologize. Why?
我告诉她要和你道歉 为什么
I can't stand when someone's angry at me.
我受不了别人生我气
Who's that? who's angry with you?
谁 谁生你气了
I thought you'd be angry at me since I told Grace
我觉得你会生我气 因为我告诉格瑞丝
You were sleeping with Adrian.
你还在和艾利安睡
I didn't even know that.
我不知道这回事
Oh. well, I did. sorry.
是我说的 对不起
What, are you in a 12-step program or something?
这是你的12步计划还是什么的
No, I just thought it'd be the right thing to do.
不 我只是觉得该这么做
Okay.
好吧
Oh, jeez, you're not looking for me to say
晕 你找我不是为了
You're forgiven or something, are you?
道歉什么的 对吧
I said I didn't know. I know.
我说了我不知道的 我晓得
But to me it kinda feels like unfinished business,
对我而言就像是未了的任务
And until you don't say that I'm forgiven,
除非你说原谅我
It still feels unfinished.
不然我还是觉得没完成
Okay, you're forgiven for this
好吧 我原谅你了
And anything you do in the future.
带你以后的错事一并原谅了
And, hey, call next time.
下次找我提前打电♥话♥
I don't like people in my personal space.
我不喜欢有人打扰我
What? are you studying?
什么 你在学习
And this is why I don't like people in my personal space.
所以我不喜欢有人打扰我
There's nothing wrong with doing research.
学习又没啥错
Ricky,I mean,You're gonna be a father.
你快是爸爸了
Well, knowing where babies come from
知道孩子如何出生
And seeing where they come from, two entirely different things.
和亲眼目睹是完全两回事
Yeah.
是啊
Just so you know, I have a girlfriend.
告诉你 我有女朋友了
Her name is Shawna, and we're in love,
她叫尚娜 我们彼此相爱
So I'm not interested in Grace anymore.
我对格瑞丝没兴趣了
I won't be interfering again.
我不会再妨碍你们了
Interfere all you want.
你爱怎么妨碍都成
I'm not interested in Grace anymore.
我对格瑞丝没兴趣了
Or Adrian.
对艾利安也是
Who are you interested in?
那你对谁感兴趣
The mother of my son.
我儿子的妈妈
Amy. I'm interested in Amy.
艾米 我对艾米感兴趣
For real?
认真的吗
Yeah, for real.
对 认真的
That's good, I guess.
这样不错
What about her and, uh...
那她和...
I think they broke up.
估计他们分手了
Yeah, but Amy and Ben got married.
但他们结婚了
Yeah, but Amy and I had sex and we're having a baby.
但艾米和我上过床有了孩子
Yeah, I get it.
我知道了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hello?
喂
Hey, Ricky.
嘿 里奇
Hi, Grace.
嘿 格瑞丝
Hey, I was wondering...
我想知道
Grace, I can't talk to you anymore.
格瑞丝 我不能再和你说话
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No. I can't, Grace.
格瑞丝 不行
Hey, chica blanca. how are you?
美女 你好
I have a confession.
我得坦白
I called Ricky.
我给里奇打电♥话♥了
What?
什么
And he said he can't talk to me anymore.
他说不能再和我说话
I thought you weren't gonna talk to him anymore anyway.
我以为你不会再和他说话
I know.
我知道
All right, well, what do you want me to do about it?
你想让我怎么办
I don't know. I just wanted to tell you.
不知道 只是想告诉你
All right, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
好吧 明天再说
And don't call him back.
别再打给他
Just let it go. guys like rejection.
就这么着 男人就喜欢欲拒还迎
He'll come around.
他会来找你的
I don't know. he sounded serious.
说不清 他听上去很严肃
He's never serious. I'll see you tomorrow.
他从不严肃 明天见
Bye.
拜拜
What?
干嘛
What do you mean, what?
什么干嘛
You wanna come over?
想过来吗
No, I'm not coming over there anymore.
不 我再也不会过来了
Yeah, right.
行啊
What about your brother?
你哥呢
If that's why you're not coming over,
如果因为他你不想来
I can get rid of him.
我可以甩了他
You don't have to.
不用
This is it for us, Adrian. I'm done.
艾利安 跟你说 我玩腻了
Amy, hi. we weren't expecting you.
艾米 我们没想到你会来
I couldn't get Ben on the phone.
本不接我电♥话♥
I really need to talk to him.
但很想和他谈谈
Look, Amy, you know I love you.
艾米 你知道我很爱你
You're a nice girl, and I don't care at all
你是个好女孩 我根本不介意
That you're having a baby.
你有了孩子
In fact, I love you both, but I also love my son.
实际上我爱你们俩 但我也爱我儿子
The truth is, it may not be the best thing for him
说真的 也许你们在一起
If you two are together.
对他并不好
That's a decision he's gonna have to make himself.
这决定该由他自己去做
He'd like some time to make that decision himself.
他得需要点时间做决定
Okay, Amy?
好吗 艾米
Yeah. okay.
好的
Thanks, Mr. Boykewich.
谢谢 波伊科维齐先生
Goodnight, Amy.
晚安 艾米
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表