剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
当然
Of course.
她现在对你没兴趣了吧
She's not interested in you right now, huh?
转移到里奇身上
She's interested in Ricky?
好吧
All right.
我妈妈有新男朋友
My mom has a new boyfriend,
我也想出去透透气
And I wanna get out of the house anyway.
那个勇斗歹徒
How is our crime-fighting,
的拉拉队婊♥子♥今天早上怎么样
Cheerleading little witch doing this morning, anyway?
-你没看新闻吗 -拜托
- Didn't you see the news? - Oh, please,
有几个人能真正把那个看完
How many times can people really watch that tape?
又有新的了
There's a new one.
一次又一次
Over and over.
每次都更好
It gets better and better every time.
他们说那个男的叫里奇
They told me this guy is Ricky.
他是乐队的鼓手
He is a drummer. he's in the band.
你姐姐和他什么关系
And what's your sister's relationship with him?
他们是朋友
He's her friend.
他似乎是个不错的朋友啊
Oh, he looks like a pretty good friend.
妈妈
Hey, mother,
我们上电视了
You're on TV.
关掉摄像机
Turn off the camera.
胆大包天 你这个卑鄙小人
How dare you, you lowlife?
难以置信
Can you believe that?
他们利用那个孩子
They took advantage of the kid.
难以置信吗 我不觉得
Can I believe it? sure I could believe it.
外面是个扭曲的世界
It's a big cruel world out there.
人们不择手段
People will do anything.
你觉得
What do you think, uh,
袭击格瑞丝的那2个歹徒怎么样了
Happened to the two guys that attacked Grace?
他们不会被抓起来吗
Wouldn't they get arrested or something?
凭什么
For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
性骚扰吧
Sexual harassment?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
他们可能反咬一口
They'd probably come back
告她恐吓
And sue her for threatening them.
世界就是这样
This is how the world works.
不公平
I mean, It's unfair.
人有善有恶
Not everybody's nice.
有时好人反而
Sometimes people take advantage of other people
被利用
Nice people.
怎么突然愤世嫉俗 香肠国王
What's with all the negativity, sausage king?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不只是香肠国王 还是个现实主义者
I'm not just a sausage king. I'm a realist.
哪时候开始的
Wha...? since when?
一向如此
Always.
是不是有什么问题
Is there something wrong?
我没发现有问题
Not that I know of.
你不会反对
So, uh, is it ok with you
我送个礼物篮到杰庚斯家吧
If I take the Juergenses a little gift basket?
放些意大利香肠 波兰熏肠 法国烤肠
Couple of salamis, a few kielbasas, package of franks.
还有点芥末
Little deli mustard.
再带点泡菜怎么样
Ooh, maybe a pickle or two?
你带什么都可以
You take her anything you want.
她是个好女孩
She's a nice girl.
的确是
She is.
也是个胃口好的女孩
Got a good appetite, too, that girl.
没错
Yeah, she does.
你没跟她胡来吧
You're not fooling around with her, are you?
什么
What?
-你认真的吗 -我尽可能认真
- You serious? - I'm trying to be serious.
为什么要问这样的问题
What would make you ask me something like that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我 看到了东西
I... I see things.
你是看到还是听说
Do you see things or do you hear things?
别随便听信谣言
Because don't always believe what you hear.
我听信过吗
Have I ever?
没有
No.
那现在又怎么会听信呢
So why would I now?
再说了 我也没听到什么谣言
I mean, besides, I haven't heard anything.
会有什么谣言
What's to hear?
没什么
Nothing.
她是个好女孩 本
She's a nice girl, Ben,
但计划没变化快
But things don't always work out the way we plan,
更别提没有计划
Especially if we don't plan.
你把我弄糊涂了
Ok, you've completely lost me here.
她怀孕了吗
Is she pregnant?
怀孕
Pregnant?
对 有小孩了吗
Yeah, you know ,is she gonna have a baby?
艾米 我们说的是艾米吗 还是
Amy? are we still talking about Amy, or...?
没有
No.
她不可能怀孕 我们只是接吻
W- I - she can't be pregnant. I just kissed her.
只亲了一次 就一次
Just that one kiss. it was just a kiss.
妈妈在哪里
Where's mom?
她在整理柜子吧
She's cleaning out her closet or something.
怎么
Why?
我 我只是问问
Oh, i-i was j-just- just wondering.
你要什么东西吗
Did you want something?
事...事情是这样的
Th-the thing is that
怎么又口吃了 不是改好了吗
What's with the stuttering? I thought you were over that.
是 是啊
I- I am.
我的竞争对手在打特♥价♥
Looks like my competition's running a sale.
我要到店里 降低价格
I gotta go down to the store and lower prices.
我最讨厌这样了
Not one of my favorite things.
爸 艾希礼没和别人做♥爱♥
Dad, Ashley's not having sex.
我也这么认为
Yeah, I didn't think so.
但是为什么 她要误导我们呢
But she really wants people to think that, even her parents.
她要转移我们注意力时
She pulls these stunts
就会耍把戏
When she's trying to distract us from something.
老把戏了 明修栈道
It's the old "watch the right hand
暗渡陈仓
While the left hand's doin' something else."
她就是个魔术师
She's quite a magician, that one.
也许她说她做♥爱♥的原因是
Maybe she's just, you know, saying that she's having sex
帮真正做♥爱♥的人打掩护
Because she's trying to cover for someone who is?
那真凶是谁呢
And who would that be?
我 是我
Me. I did it.
大家议论纷纷
Dad, everybody's talking about it.
她在保护我
She was just covering for me.
你不可能会做♥爱♥ 我知道你
You did not have sex. I know you!
爸 你不了解我 我真的做♥爱♥了
Dad, you don't know me. I did have sex.
够了 你们俩怎么回事
Ok, you two, what is goin' on?
我们需要谈谈
I think we need to talk.
我们四个吗
What do you mean, the four of us?
我们两个
The two of us.
为什么孩子们都想
Why do these young girls
让人误以为她们做♥爱♥了
want everyone to think they're having sex?
-我不明白 -我也不明白 除非
- I don't get it. - I don't either, unless
做♥爱♥的人是你吗
Are you having sex?
这个你最清楚啊
I think you know the answer to that.
你是我的妻子
You're my wife.
等等 你是说我和别人做♥爱♥
What, do you mean with someone other than you?
别莫名其妙了
Don't be ridiculous.
白♥痴♥ 你不能告诉他们
You idiot. you can't tell them.
-艾希礼 我必须 -不行
- Ashley, I have to. - No, you don't.
他们在大吵大闹
I think they're having a big fight.
-他们吵架吗 -对
- With each other? - Yeah.
你好 本
Hi, Ben.
嗨 艾米 今晚一起出去吧
Hey, Amy, I was thinkin', let's go out tonight.
恐怕不行
Um, I don't think I can.
家里有点事
I have to do something with my family.
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表