剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on the Secret Life of the American Teenager.
《青春密语》前情提要
You really thought you could get married with a fake ID?
你以为用假身份证就能结得了婚
I did get married with a fake ID.
我就是用假身份证结了婚
I still can't believe you're my girlfriend.
我还是不敢相信你是我的女朋友
I still can't believe you're my boyfriend.
我也不敢相信你是我的男朋友
What happened with Jack?
杰克怎么了
He falsely confessed to making the IDs for you
他为人顶罪
And everyone else who wanted to go to the wedding.
说是自己为所有人做的假证
Did you get married?
你难道结婚了
Yeah, that's where I was.
是的 我是去结婚了
Hey. are you okay? Yeah. fine.
你没事吧 没事
Unless I sell fake IDs again.
除非我再开始卖♥♥假身份证
I got community service and
我得履行社区服务令
Nothing on my permanent record.
他们也不会给我留案底
Just to be clear I'm in love with Grace Bowman.
没错 我爱上了格瑞丝·鲍曼
I'd rather be the one you cheat with
我宁愿做你的床伴
Than the one you cheat on.
也不愿做你女朋友
But mom I can't find a job.
但妈妈 我真找不到工作
And I don't know anything about having a baby or raising a child.
而且我对于生宝宝和养孩子也一窍不通
Did you really think getting
你真以为结婚
married would solve anything?
就能解决一切吗
Kind of yeah.
差不多吧
You either get a job and go to school
你要不半工半学
And get someone to help with child care
找个人来照顾孩子
Or you think about adoption.
要不把孩子送养
I think the baby agrees with you.
我想孩子和你想法一致
Mom it's moving. it's really moving.
妈妈 他在动 他真的在动
It's supposed to move.
他本来就应该动
Mom I don't think I can do this.
妈妈 我想我做不来
You can do this, Amy.
你可以 艾米
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我来了 我来了
Jeez, where is everyone?
人都去哪了
Mother and I were having a discussion.
你妈和我在谈事情呢
I'll open the door.
我来开门
I'll open the door.
我去开门
You don't live here anymore.
你已经不住在这里了
I live here all right.
我当然住这里
This house is mine.
这房♥子是我的
Half yours.
一半是你的
The garage is not half.
车♥库♥可不够一半
I'll buy your half. With what?
我把你那一半买♥♥下来 用什么买♥♥?
With whatever money you're hiding from me.
你的私房♥钱
Half of which is mine. I know
那有一半也是我的
You're hiding money, George.
我知道你有私房♥钱 乔治
We're broke.
我们离婚了
I know you moved the savings. George.
我知道你动了那些存款
There's nothing left in savings.
存款已经用光光了
Well. The two of you stop.
你们别吵了
There's someone at the door.
人还站在门口呢
Hello.
大家好
Reverend stone.
我是斯通牧师
Oh good lord. Now I recognize you.
晕 我认得你
We don't want whatever you're selling.
我们才不要你推销的东西
Good night. Excuse me.
晚安 等等
I'm sorry. I'm afraid that you caught us at a bad time.
真抱歉 现在太晚了
Would there be a better time when I could come back?
我什么时候再来会比较好
Not really.
最好别来
I just wanted to introduce myself.
我只想做个自我介绍
Your daughter goes to school with my son Jack.
你女儿和我儿子杰克在一所学校
How are you Amy?
你怎么样 艾米
I'm fine except for the fact
我很好
That I'm having the devil's baby
可惜我怀着这该死的孩子
And I'm in love with Ben.
还和本相爱
Ashley.
艾希礼
Well done.
干得漂亮
Is there maybe a card that you can give me?
你能给我张名片吗
I promise I'll call if I need any help.
如果需要帮助 我会给你打电♥话♥
Sure.
当然
But if I could come in I just wanted...
但如果我能进来 我只想
Not tonight. Got it.
今晚不行 知道了
Well, thanks for taking my card.
谢谢你们接受我的名片
And if I can help in any way please give me a call.
如果需要帮助 给我打电♥话♥
Thank you. Yeah,yeah,yeah.
谢谢 好好好
I'm available That's terrific.
我随时有空 那太好了
Don't be rude to people.
别这么无礼
It teaches her the wrong thing.
这会教坏她的
Don't lecture me in front of her.
别当着她的面数落我
That teaches her the wrong thing too.
这也教坏她了
You know she gets all that sarcasm from you.
她挖苦别人都是跟你学的
Thank you very much.But I believe it's generally referred to as wit.
多谢夸奖 不过我觉得这叫睿智
Yeah, half-wit.
是啊 只能算一半
I want a word with you.
我想和你谈谈
I'm here to serve.
我来啦
So uh do you want a beer?
来点啤酒吗
Oh, no, thank you, Amy.
不用 谢了 艾米
Haven't touched the stuff in years.
好多年没沾酒了
I'm actually not Amy.
我其实不是艾米
I lied.
我骗你的
I'm Ashley. I'm her sister and I'm 13.
我是她妹妹艾希礼 今年13
So now...
那么
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
Oh, no, Amy's the pregnant one.
怀孕的是艾米 不是我
Much better.
这就没事了
Not much better.
并不是没事了
She's 15.
她也才15岁
That's better than 13 and 12 and 11.
总比十二三岁强一点
You have to look on
你总得看到
The bright side of life.
生活积极的一面
Yeah right, the bright side of life.
是啊 积极的一面
You and Brian.
你和布莱恩
The Life of Brian.
《布莱恩的一生》
You saw that movie?
你看过那个电影
Isn't that a funny movie?
很有趣对不对
You saw that movie?
你也看过
Changed my life.
改变了我的一生
How?
怎么改变的
Well, it's a long story.
说来话长
Short story is I was high on drugs,rented it,sobered up
简单来说 我看了那个电影戒了毒
And became a messenger of good news.
成为了希望的使者
Are you a licensed minister?
你有牧师执照吗
I am.
有
You still on drugs?
你还吸毒吗
I am not.
不了
You just seem like you might be.
你只是做了你该做的
I'm just a happy guy.
我只是个快乐的人
I met your son Jack
我在我姐姐那场无效婚礼上
At my sister's fake wedding.
碰见了你儿子杰克
I know all about that wedding.
那场婚礼我全都知道
The fake IDs, everything.
假身份证以及所有的细节
That's why I dropped by.
所以我才过来
Why?
为什么
To see if there's anything I could do.
看看我能帮上什么忙
Like what?
比如
I don't know.I never know.
我不知道 我永远也不知道
I just go and ask if
我就是来看看
There's anything I can do
能做点什么
To make the situation better.
让情况有所好转
And if there is and I can do, I do it.
能帮上忙我就帮
You're not quite what I was expecting.
你和我想象中不一样
Well, like they always say
就像人们常说的那样
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表