剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Well, that's embarrassing.
真窘啊
Um, I probably won't be getting married for few years.
几年内我应该都不会结婚
Well, I should hope not.
我可不希望这样
So you're Henry.
那你就是亨利了
We should go.
我们该走了
Before you go, Ashley, I was wondering
艾希礼 你走之前 我想问
Who to ask first, you or your mom.
应该先问你还是你妈妈呢
I guess I can ask both of you at the same time.
我想还是一起问吧
Would you like to hang out over at Ben's house tonight?
今晚愿意到本家里来玩吗
And, I don't know, maybe watch a movie or sometng?
咋说呢 就是看看电影啥的
Like a double date?
四人约会
Uh, I don'know.
我不知道
If you want to.
如果你愿意
Yeah. yeah...fine.
好 好吧
Okay, cool. uh, we'll see you then.
好 那到时见
I'll call you to tell you what time.
电♥话♥告诉你时间
Okay. Or I guess I could tell you now.
好 还是现在就告诉你
Okay. Seven?
也行 7点
Okay..
好
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么
Yes. thank you very much
非常感谢你
For allowing Ashley to hang out.
让艾希礼过来玩
You're welcome.
不用谢
We should probably go check on the car.
我们该去看看车了
Bye, Ben.
本 再见
Bye.
再见
Bye, Henry. It's nice to finally meet you.
再见 亨利 能见到你很高兴
I guess I'll see you later.
我们还会再见的
So that's what this is about?
就是这个吗
A double date?
四人约会
Mom, please don't call it a date.
妈 拜托别把这叫做约会
You could have told me.
你之前可以告诉我的
I would've thought you'd know that by now, Amy.
艾米 我以为你知道呢
You can tell me anything.
你什么都能和我说
Oh, I think I had my eyes shut.
我好像眨眼了
Well, the law requires your eyes to be open.
法律规定 证件照眼睛要睁大
I just wanna make sure you're not telling anybody.
我只想确认下 你没告诉别人
I'm selling fake IDs, and I'm going to tell someone?
我买♥♥假证 难道还要大肆宣传
Yeah I wanna get arrested.
是啊 我想待牢里
Wait, how are we getting there?
等下 我们怎么过去
You can't let your dad's driver take us.
你不能让你♥爸♥的司机送我们
He'd tell him about something like this.
他会跟你♥爸♥告密的
Driver license, a legitimate license.
驾照 合法证件
So I don't need a fake ID to bring to the wedding.
参加婚礼我可不用假身份证
W-w-wait.
等等
What if you wanna go to the reception?
要是你去宴会呢
I don't drink. No reception.
我又不喝酒 没有宴会
It's just me and Amy, with Henry and Ashley as our witnesses.
只有我和艾米 亨利和艾希礼做证婚人
You don't wanna go anywhere afterwards?
之后哪儿也不去吗
You don't wanna go to a dinner or anything?
不去聚餐什么的吗
This is once in a lifetime thing, man.
老兄 一生中的大事啊
There should be dancing and food,
婚礼上应该有联谊 美食
And toast to the bride and groom.
还有对新人的祝酒
That's where you're coming.
所以你才需要到场
I'm not very good at that stuff,
我对那些可不擅长
And there's not a lot of time to prepare.
而且也没多久可以准备了
Hey, I'm sure you'll come through for me,
我相信你会为我办好的
On this, my wedding day.
在我的大喜日子
I'm getting married, man. Married!
老兄 我要结婚了 结婚哦
Are you sure you don't want your dad to be your best man?
你确定不要你老爸当证婚人吗
I do. but he'll understand, I mean, I'm sure he'll understand.
不用 他会理解我的 我确定
And besides, we're gonna have another wedding
而且 不久的将来
Sometime in the future. A grand wedding.
我们会再结一次婚的 盛大的婚礼
But for now, it's Elbertson's,
这次是在艾尔博森教堂
And just the four of us. And that's fine.
只有我们4人 会很好
It's all gonna be fine.
会一切顺利
Car wash, car wash!
洗车 洗车
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
Hey, Jason.
嘿 杰森
Hey, she's right.
说真的
She has to talk to you.
她有事和你说
Sure, talk.
说呗
Ricky called me.
里奇给我打电♥话♥了
You dad is gonna kill him.
你♥爸♥会杀了他的
No, no, no. not to go out or anything.
不不 他不是找我出去
But guess what he told me.
猜猜他说了什么
Amy and Ben are getting married. tonight.
艾米和本今晚要结婚了
Very funny.
真搞笑
You wanna go? What?
一起去吗 什么
Yeah. married.
他们真的要结婚了
They're getting fake IDs.
他们弄了假证件
And going down to the quickie wedding chapel downtown.
准备在镇上的礼堂办个小仪式
Their parents are letting them do this?
他们的父母允许吗
Well, I just said that they've got fake IDs.
我说了 他们弄了假证件
So Amy's parents don't know?
那艾米的父母不知道
Ben's dad doesn't know either.
本的爸爸也不知道
This makes me crazy.
气死我了
She didn't tell us she had sex,
她跟别人上♥床♥不告诉我们
Now she's not telling us that she's getting married?
现在连结婚也瞒着我们
I know, right? I am hurt and upset.
同感 太伤心了
She can't tell you guys anything.
她啥也不能告诉你俩
You two can't keep a secret.
你们太大嘴巴了
Well, obviously, the secret's already out.
显然 秘密已经传开了
Rick told me.
里奇告诉了我
Wait a minute.Who are the witnesses?
等等 谁是证婚人
We should at least be the witnesses.
我们至少该是证婚人
Mm, you two aren't old enough to be witnesses.
你们俩还不够年龄
Gotta be 18 to be a witness.
证婚人至少得18岁
Ricky said it was Henry and Ashley.
里奇说是亨利和艾希礼
They can't be witnesses. they're not 18 either.
他们也不行 也不到18岁
I know that.
我知道
You don't even need a fake ID.
你根本不用假证
Yeah, you do, if you want a cocktail at the reception.
你要用的 如果想在宴会上来杯鸡尾酒
I can't believe you get invited in the reception.
没想到宴会也会邀请你
There's a reception?
什么宴会
With drinks.
还能喝酒
You don't drink.
你不喝酒
Look, please don't drirink.
拜托别喝酒
If you drink, you can't drive.
酒后不能开车的
I don't like guys who drink.
我不喜欢喝酒的男人
It stinks.
太恶心了
I don't drink. I'm not gonna have a drink.
我不喝酒 我也不准备喝酒
I just wanna have the ID, okay?
我只是要办个证 行了吗
Jeez.
受不了
First-timers.
第一次耶
Need a date for the wedding?
婚礼上想找个伴儿吗
The wedding?
婚礼
Who's getting married?
谁要结婚
That pregnant girl, Amy.
那个怀孕的女孩 艾米
To?
和谁
I don't know. Ben?
我不知道 本吗
Is it Ben?
是本吗
I don't know.
不知道
Hi, Adrian.
喂 艾利安
Who is Amy getting married to? What?
艾米要和谁结婚 什么
I just heard that Amy Juergens is getting married.
我刚听说艾米·杰庚斯要结婚了
Who is she getting married to?
她要嫁给谁
She can't get married, she's underage.
她不能结婚 不到法定年龄
She can't get married, she's underage.
她不能结婚 不到法定年龄
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表