剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
What's up?
怎么了
You tell me. Tell you what?
你说怎么了 要我说什么
People think that Ricky's coming over to see you tonight.
大家都说今晚里奇会去找你
I was going to tell you. yeah, he's coming over to talk.
我正要告诉你 是的 他要过来谈谈
When were you gonna tell me?
你什么时候才会告诉我
Right now.
就是现在
How long have you known about this?
你知道这事有多久了
A couple of days.
几天吧
Oh, very mature.
这表现真成熟
Oh, yeah. like you're mature.
别说的好像你很成熟
Marriage sucks, huh?
婚姻真够呛 是吧
Can we talk in your office?
能去你办公室谈谈吗
I just found out that Ricky and Amy are seeing each other
我刚发现里奇和艾米今晚要见面
To talk about the baby tonight.
谈谈孩子的事情
And? And I knew nothing about this.
还有呢 还有我对此一无所知
I just, I don't want him anywhere near her.
我只是 不希望他出现在她身边
Well, that's his baby.
那可是他的孩子
No, that's her baby.
不 是她的孩子
Their baby.
他们的孩子
I mean, don't you think I should be included?
你不觉得我应该加入吗
That I should have some say in this?
对这件事我不该有发言权吗
You're not really married.
你还没结婚呢
I'm more of a father to that baby than he is.
就孩子而言 我更像是父亲
And so it begins.
又来了
So what begins? Fighting over the kid.
什么来了 为孩子而争吵
You know what? No, what?
你知道吗 不知道 什么
This is actually where you could be really helpful.
现在你正好可以帮忙
Okay, so you call in Amy and Ricky,
这样 你叫艾米和里奇
Oh, and me of course, into the office.
还有我 来办公室
And then you mediate whatever discussion
然后你来对我们之间的谈话
needs to be had at this point.
进行分♥析♥调解
And what makes you think that's part of my job?
你为什么觉得我要那样
You're a counselor. counsel us.
你是辅♥导♥员 指导我们
I'm not a family counselor. I'm a student counselor.
我可不是家庭顾问 我是学生导师
We're students.
我们就是学生
This is not about being students,
这不是关于学生的问题
This is about being...
这是关于
...not students.
做学生之外的事情
I could help with getting a tutor,
我能帮忙找家庭教师
Selecting a college, extracurricular activities.
选择大学 组织课外活动
This is all about an extracurricular activity.
这就是一项课外活动
It's not what I do. No, it is what you do.
这不是我该做的 这是你份内的事
You're the one who got me involved with Amy in the first place.
是你先把我和艾米拉到一起
I am not.
我没有
You told me to call her.
你让我给她打电♥话♥
Face it, counselor, you're in way too deep to back out now.
面对事实吧 辅♥导♥员 你已经骑虎难下了
This is better anyway. uh, you're a neutral party.
这是件好事 毕竟你处于中立
With leanings toward me.
稍稍偏向我
You know, because we have history. we go back.
毕竟我们打过交道 回溯那时
I know you, you know me.
我们彼此了解
Then you know, I should not be giving anyone
那你就该清楚 我不适合提出
Relationship advice.
感情方面的建议
How's the missus?
夫人现在好吗
She's good. thank you for asking.
她不错 多谢关心
So's her mother.
她妈妈也不错
The two of them are looking for a house today.
今天她们去看♥房♥♥子了
For the three of us.
我们三人的房♥子
That's cozy.
挺惬意的
What happened to me?
我是怎么回事
I could've had class. I could've been a contender.
我本应去上课 应该参与竞争
I could have been somebody.
我本可以成名
Instead of a bum, which is what I am,
而不是成为现在这个懒汉
Let's face it.
直面现实
It was you, Ben.
都是你害的 本
That's on the waterfront? Brando, right?
在水边 布兰多那事对吗
You came in here your first week of school
你第一周上学就来这里
With your personal problems.
倾诉你的个人问题
And I made the mistake of trying to help you.
而我错误的帮助了你
And now you're married
现在你结婚了
And having a custody battle at 15?
15岁就要来一场监护权争夺
I'm not cut out for this.
我可没做这个安排
I'm a cop.
我是个警♥察♥
My girlfriend, now wife, made me quit the force
我女朋友 现任妻子 让我辞掉工作
Because it was interfering with our lives.
只因为那影响了我们的生活
You're not a narc, are you? A what?
你不是缉毒警吧 什么
No. I'm just a cop.
不 只是警♥察♥
With teaching credentials and a background in psychology.
有教师资格证和心理学背景
I had a hard time choosing a major.
当初选专业还很犯难
All I ever wanted to do was help people.
我只是想帮助别人
But you know what? helping people doesn't pay.
但你知道吗 帮助别人没有回报
And I'm no good at it.
而我又不擅长
And I have the exact same flaw
并且我总是会
That gets people into trouble in the first place.
给人们先带来麻烦
I can't say no.
我不会拒绝别人
So could you get Amy and Ricky and me together for a meeting?
你能把艾米 里奇和我叫到一起 谈一谈吗
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
I'm in the wrong business.
我又做错了
Ricky.
里奇
Did you try to drag Molina into my personal business?
你想让蒙利纳来管我的私事吗
Um, yeah. you know, I thought it was a good idea.
是的 我想这主意不错
The three of us meeting in a neutral setting
我们三个和辅♥导♥员
with a professional mediator.
在一个气氛中立的地方谈谈
I know what there is to mediate between Amy and me.
我知道艾米和我之间有问题要解决
But what's there to mediate between Amy and me and you?
但是加上你干嘛
It's not my baby, but she is my Amy.
那不是我的孩子 但她是我的艾米
And I love her, and I love that baby.
我爱她 也爱那孩子
And I-I want to be part of the decision-making process.
我也想加入 一同作决定
So come on over to Amy's tonight.
那今晚来艾米家吧
What?
怎么
I wasn't invited. well, I'm inviting you.
我没被邀请 那我邀请你
I don't think Amy would like that very much.
艾米可能不太喜欢这样
No? what would you like to do, Ben?
那你喜欢怎样 本
Would you like to be over at Amy's house
今晚我去找艾米谈谈的时候
When I go over there to talk to her?
你想一起来吗
If that's what you want to do, then you should do it.
如果你想的话 就过来吧
You gonna let Amy make all the decisions
你的余生都要让艾米
For you for the rest of your life?
为你来作决定吗
That's a long time not to have what you want.
你很久没有为自己做决定了
Just ask Mr. Molina.
问问蒙利纳先生吧
What? I'm hoping to wrap up this conversation
干嘛 我想今晚和艾米
With Amy around 10, at the latest.
最多谈到10点
What do I care? You care.
和我有什么关系 有关系
No, I don't.
不 没有
Especially not since we're not having sex anymore.
尤其在我们决定 不再上♥床♥之后
Ah. you don't mean that.
你不是来真的吧
I mean that. I have to go.
我没开玩笑 我得挂了
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
A guy's coming over. What guy?
今晚有个男的要来 哪个男的
Wouldn't you like to know?
你不想知道吧
No. I have to go.
不 我要挂了
Wait a minute. what guy? Jack?
等等 是谁 杰克吗
No. not Jack.
不 不是杰克
Jack is making the world a better place for humanity.
杰克要为这世界增添一点爱
He doesn't have time to come over.
他可没时间过来
I have to go.
我要挂了
Fine. good night.
好吧 晚安
Adrian? Max?
艾利安 玛克斯
Come on in.
进来吧
So, what'd you want to talk about?
你想谈点什么
Your dad leaving my mom.
你♥爸♥要抛弃我妈妈
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表