剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey! Come on, let me have the number.
嘿 拜托 给我号♥码
No. I will not let you have her number.
不 我不会给你她的号♥码
You will not believe what just happened.
你肯定不相信刚才发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
Ricky just tried to seduce me.
里奇想勾引我
That's funny. Why is that funny?
真好笑 为什么好笑
Come on. What?
拜托 什么
Why would he try to seduce you?
他为什么勾引你
Oh, to get Amy's number.
为了得到艾米的号♥码
So, You think he would try to get you to sleep with him
你觉得他引诱你和他上♥床♥
just to get a number out of you?
就为了从你这里拿到号♥码吗
He slept with Amy. Why wouldn't he wanna sleep with me?
他都和艾米上♥床♥了 为什么不想和我上♥床♥
It's not the issue is -
问题不在这里
Well, what is the issus?
问题在哪里呢
The issus is...
问题在于
Well, I don't really know what the issue is,
我不知道到底问题在哪里
But I just don't think he would do that.
但我就是觉得他不会这么做
Well, why not?
为什么不会
Why?
为什么会
You're just jealous that
你是嫉妒
he wanted to seduce me, and not you.
他想勾引我 而不是你
What? No.
什么 不
I'm sure he didn't ask me for her number,
我确定他不会来找我要号♥码
because he knew I did'n give it to him.
因为他知道我不会给他
Oh! Because you're smart?
因为你很聪明吗
I didn't say that.
我不是这个意思
Yeah, but you thinking it.
是 你就是这么想的
You think you're smarter than me, don't you?
你觉得你比我聪明 不是吗
Well, you don't think you're sexier than me, don't you?
你觉得你比我性感 是吗
I have Amy's number, too,
我也有艾米的号♥码
So I don't know why he would try to seduce you
所以我不明白为什么他试图勾引你
and not seduce me.
而不是我
Well, it's just what happened.
事情已经发生了
Well, we'll see about that.
好吧 我们走着瞧
What's up?
什么事
You wanna open that door?
你想把门开着吗
Don't get nervous. I just wanna talk to you.
别紧张 我只是想和你谈谈
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张
School poliy. Why would I be nervous?
学校有规定 我♥干♥嘛紧张
It's personal, OK?
是私事 好吗
I don't want anyone hearing what I have to say.
我不想有人听见我说的话
I can talk to you, right?
我可以和你谈 是吗
Right, just like any other student.
是的 和其他学生一样
OK. Well...I need some help.
好 我需要些帮助
OK.
好啊
I want to find my father.
我想找到我的父亲
I want know who he is.
想知道他是谁
You have a name?
知道名字吗
If I had a name, then I'd just go on the Internet.
如果知道名字 我就上网查了
Your mother knows who he is?
你妈妈知道他是谁吗
Well, I would hope so.
我希望如此
I don't know, OK?
我不知道 行了吗
Have you ever asked her? No.
你问过她吗 没有
Could you ask her?
能问问她吗
I don't wanna ask her.
我不想问她
I wanna do this on my own.
我想自己找
Be a lot easier if you have a name.
知道名字就简单多了
Is that what you're looking for? Easy?
这就是你的追求吗 简单
No, no. No. Don't start that stuff with me, OK?
不 不 别跟我来这套 好吗
I'm not interested in high school girls,
我对高中女生没兴趣
Not even one as smart as you.
即使是像你这样的聪明女孩
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
You're gonna be late for class.
你上课要迟到了
Let me do some reserach.
我会做些调查
Gracias.
谢谢[西班牙语]
De nada.
不客气[西班牙语]
Ben,where is your lunch?
本 你的午餐呢
I don't feel like eating.
我不想吃
You have to eat, Ben.
你必须吃东西 本
You can't just wait to eat till you see Amy again.
你不能在见到艾米之前都不吃东西啊
I see her everywhere I look.
我所见之处都是她
The solution that may to go blind.
要是瞎了就好了
I know a great way to go blind.
我有个变瞎的好方法
Ah, I knew I could make you laugh. I don't get it.
我就知道能把你逗笑 我没听懂
Uh... I'll let you take this one.
还是你来解释吧
You know, loving yourself.In a physical way.
你知道 安慰自己 身体上那种
Masturbation. That won't make you go blind.
手♥淫♥不会让你变瞎
It was just a joke.
只是个笑话
It's just an old wives' tale It's not even funny.
这只是个老掉牙的段子 一点都不好笑
It made him laugh. It didn't make me laugh.
这把他逗笑了 可我没笑
That's because you don't engage in
因为你从来没有
any eye-damaging activities.
做过那种事
According to the Encyclopedia Britannica,
根据大英百科全书
92% of men masturbate and between 70-80% of girls.
92%的男孩手♥淫♥ 女孩是70%到80%
Girls? Girls?
女孩
Yeah. Please.
是的 拜托
You-You think girl don't do that.
你们以为女孩不做吗
Well, you don't.
你不做吧
I think I'll skip lunch and go study somewhere.
我想我还是不吃午饭 找个地方学习吧
I have an algebra test tomorrow. Bye.
明天我有个代数测验 拜
So she have sex with herself but not with me?
所以她和自己做♥爱♥ 却不愿和我
Whoa, be careful.
注意
You don't wanna slip into a double standard here.
这2件事是不同的
I feel like I just found out that...
这感觉就像 我发现
Alice cheated.
爱丽丝背叛了我
You feel like your girlfriend cheated?
你感觉你女朋友背叛了你
Oh, come on, please.
行了 拜托
At least you know who you're competing against
至少你知道你的竞争对手是谁
the drummer.
那个鼓手
But..
可是
Who do you think Alice is attracted to?
你觉得爱丽丝喜欢谁
What you think she's fantasizing about?
你觉得她的性幻想是什么?
Who is she having sex with?
她幻想在和谁做♥爱♥
You don't wanna know that. Oh, yes, I do.
你不会想知道的 不 我想知道
No, you don't.
不 你不想
I bet it's that stupid Justin Timberlake.
我敢打赌是那个贾斯汀·汀布莱克[歌♥星]
Don't go down this road. Don't.
别这么想 别
I'll see ya.
再见了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你些事情吗
Sure. But I already have a girlfriend.
可以 但我已经有女朋友了
Do you mind? It's personal.
你们介意回避一下吗 这是私事
All right. Guys, move it.
没问题 兄弟们 去别处吧
Do you have any idea of
你有什么办法
how I could get a copy of my birth certificate?
能让我拿到自己的出生证明
Uh, there's probably a copy in your permanent record.
你的档案里可能有副本
You know, when you entered school.
你知道 当你入学
Kindergarten?
幼儿园
Thanks. Wait. Wait.
谢谢 慢着 等等
I charge for this stuff.
我要收费的
I'm all out of cash.
我没带现金
Are you that desperate to get Ricky?
你那么渴望得到里奇吗
I am not desperate. You are desperate.
我不渴望 你才渴望
I can get any guy I want.
我可以得到任何我想要的男孩
Yeah, well, But I could get a boyfriend
是啊 不过我会比你
before you could get a boyfriend.
先交到男朋友
Really? 'cause you look like
是吗 就因为你
a tragic teen star in her declining years.
像个可悲的过气童星
Oh, excuse me, Janet.
抱歉 聪明女孩
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表