剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe. just like you'd be going out with other girls.
可能吧 就像你会和其他女孩约会
But I don't wanna go out with any other girls.
但是我不想和其他女孩约会
Then don't go out with other girls.
那就不要去了
And you won't go out with any other guys.
那你也不要和其他家伙约会
We'll see.
再说吧
Come on, Grace, I can't wait weeks.
别这样 格瑞丝 我等不了几个星期
Talk to your parents today.
今天就和你♥爸♥妈说
You girls aren't supposed to be wandering the hallways.
你们两个不该在走廊上晃的
Well, we're not exactly wandering, a-as much as lost.
我们不完全是晃 只是迷路了
You know, I think I remember
我想
how to get back to where we were.
我知道怎么回去
Oh, big day today.
今天是大日子
Phew. big, big day.
很重要很重要的一天
What if they don't take them off today?
如果他们今天不拆下这个怎么办
No, no. they'll take them off.
不 他们会把这个拆下的
They have to take them off. they said they'd take them off.
他们必须拆下这个 他们说过的
I mean, they can't just hold my teeth hostage.
他们不能老是拿我的牙齿作威胁
We could take them off. How?
我们可以拆下它 怎么做呢
Yeah, how? Pliers.
是呀 怎么做 用钳子
How hard can it be? If it were that easy,
这有多难呢 如果真是这么简单
Nobody would ever go to dentistry school.
就没有人会去读牙科学校了
They'd just let high-schoolers with pliers
只要让高中生拿着钳子
Do all their dental work.
做所有的牙科工作
What's the worst that could happen?
最糟又能怎样
You could kill him.
会要了他命的
I wouldn't care if he killed me.
我不在乎他是否杀了我
At least I'd die happy.
至少我死的开心
I mean, three years of wires and headgear.
三年的牙套
That's all I can take.
那就是我所得到的
I don't even notice them anymore.
我甚至都不会再注意它们了
Well, I notice them. ah.
我会注意它们
And don't tell me that regular girls don't notice them.
别跟我说一般女孩会忽略它们
Regular? What do you mean by that?
一般的 你这是什么意思
Normal. I'm not normal?
正常的 我不正常吗
She's normal. Neither one of you are normal.
她很正常 你们两个都不正常
It's okay. I'm not normal.
没事的 我不正常啊
I mean, we don't have any friends outside of our group.
我们这个圈子就3个朋友
And at least you have Alice. I have no one.
至少你还有爱丽丝 我谁都没有
I can't get anyone with this metal mouth.
有了这张金属口我就不会有任何朋友
Oh, and I have orientation this week!
我这个星期有新生培训
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Alice and I have lots of friends.
爱丽丝和我有很多朋友
No, you don't. I mean, you have me. you have each other.
不 你没有 你有我 你们有彼此
But you can't talk to each other face to face.
但你们都不能直接交流
You instant message each other
当你们在一个房♥间里
When you're in the same room. We find the written word
都要发信息交流 我们发现文字
To be more personal.
更私人化
As soon as you say something it's gone.
话一出口就随风而去了
But once you've committed something to paper,
但是你一旦在纸上承诺什么
Or in this case computer, it can last forever.
或者在电脑上 它可以永远保存
I get nervous talking to her.
我跟她说话时会紧张
Hey, guys.
伙计们
The orthodontist just called.
整牙医生刚来电♥话♥
Seems like there's some kind of emergency today.
今天好像有紧急情况
Two kids locked together.
两个小孩的牙卡住了
Apparently that happens a lot with braces.
用牙套总是会出现这种状况
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
They're calling in the Jaws of Life.
他们请来了救生颚
Said he could take you a week after school starts.
说可以在开学后一星期帮你拆下
The week after school starts? after?
开学后一星期 开学后
Is there a problem? It's the next appointment available.
有问题吗 这是他最近的预约期了
Call someone. Get me another orthodontist,
叫其他人 给我找一个牙医
Or get somebody to come to the house.
或者叫人来家里
Come on. you waited three years,
拜托 你都等了三年了
What's a few more weeks?
几个星期算什么
Dad!
爸
I'm just goofing on you. come on, let's go.
骗你的啊 来吧 我们走
Not funny.
这不好笑
You guys, uh, coming along for the unveiling?
你们也来看拆牙套吗
We can't just stay here, the two of us, and wait, can we?
我们能不能就待这 我俩 行吗
No. No.
不行 不行
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Stay and wait here. yeah, sure.
呆在这等 好啊
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
You stopped at the mall on your way home?
你回家的时候顺便去了商场
You've been gone for three days.
你已经走了三天了
I needed to get some things.
我需要一些东西
Lingerie things.
内衣之类的
Yeah.
是的
Who is it?
是谁
I've been living out of my suitcase for 72 hours,
我身无一物地过了72小时
And I can't buy something for myself?
难道我不能为自己买♥♥点东西吗
You can do whatever you want.
你可以做任何事
Who is it?
是谁啊
It's no one.
没有人
Oh. he's married?
他结婚了
He's not married...exactly.
没有 不完全是
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Okay, I know what this is all about.
好吧 我知道是怎么回事了
I haven't forgotten about your car.
我没有忘记你的车
Good. because I need a car, mom.
很好 妈妈 因为我需要车
I'm working on it.
我正在准备
Are you? because you're never here.
是吗 你从来不在
And there are only so many places I can walk to.
而我要走路去的地方那么多
And I hate asking the other majorettes
我讨厌麻烦其它鼓手
To pick me up for practice.
接我去练习
Oh, and they hate it when I ask.
是他们讨厌送我去
We'll go tonight. Why can't we go this afternoon?
我们今晚去 为什么下午不行呢
Because there's something I have to do this afternoon.
因为今天下午我有事
Why can't you do
为什么你不能
what you have to do this afternoon tonight?
今晚做下午要做的事呢
No. let me answer that.
等等 我知道答案
Because he has to go home to his wife tonight,
因为他今晚要和妻子回家
But he can get away this afternoon?
但他下午能溜出来
You want a car? Mind your own business.
你要车吗 那少管闲事
You want me to get your mom?
要我叫你妈妈来吗
Yeah. Get my mom.
好 叫她来
How long was I asleep for?
我睡了多久
About five minutes.
五分钟左右
Hi, Amy.
你好 艾米
Got you a burger and a shake.
给你带了汉堡包和奶昔
Is it from the Dairy Shack?
是在牛奶小屋买♥♥的吗
No, it's from downstairs, but it looks pretty good.
不 就在楼下 但看起来不错
Yeah, it looks good, Amy.
对 看起来不错 艾米
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
Sure I do. I work at a butcher shop.
我当然知道 我在肉店里打工
That is not the same quality as the dairy shack.
它和牛奶小屋的不一样
I want a Dairy Shack burger.
我要牛奶小屋的汉堡包
Then why don't I go get that?
那我去买♥♥吧
Yeah. why don't you?
好 你去吧
Well, that was a little harsh.
这有点刺人啊
It's the least he can do, don't you think?
他至少能做这个吧
Amy, I really don't think this is the time to be resentful.
艾米 我觉得现在不是生气的时候
When would be a good time?
那什么时候合适
I'm thinking the rest of my life.
我在思考我的下半辈子
Don't go there.
不要想
I'm hungry, and I'm tired,
我饿了 也累了
And I don't wanna do this.
我不想做这件事
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表