剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
我有
Yeah, I did.
儿童读物
Children's books?
不是儿童读物 是真正的小说
Not children's books, real books.
为什么
Why?
因为我喜欢看书
'Cause I like to read.
太好了 能读完这个然后写篇心得吗
Great. could you read this one and write the report?
帮我写读书笔记
Help me write the report?
行 我会读完帮助你写
Yes, I'll read it and help you with the report
但你自己也得读
But you have to read it too.
你今天听布道了吗
Were you even listening to that sermon today?
事关个人责任
It was about personal responsibility.
那篇布道不过是为了美化格瑞丝
That sermon was about making Grace look good in the church
因为斯通牧师
'Cause Reverend Stone wants
想让她爹继续捐钱
her daddy to keep giving him money.
教堂需要
See, the church needs money from people
格瑞丝这样的家庭捐款
like grace's family to survive.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
在我走前 单独谈一会
The two of us? just for a second before I leave.
等会过来 我去打个电♥话♥
Be right back. I gotta make a phone call.
我得打给家里 让他们知道我在哪
I gotta call my house and let 'em know where I am.
当然
I'm sure.
失陪
Excuse me.
失陪
Excuse me.
你跟里奇怎么了
What happened to Ricky?
没什么 我们只是朋友
Nothing. we're just friends.
当然
I'm sure.
你要跟我谈谈
You wanted to talk to me?
我想告诉你
I wanted you to know that
我有个朋友可能要来这住段时间
My friend may be staying here with us a couple of weeks.
我不是问你的意见 或是请你同意
I'm not asking for your permission or your opinion.
我是告诉你
I'm just letting you know.
好吧
Fine.
只要你不在的时候 他别住在这
As long as he doesn't stay here while you're gone...
否则我就要搬出去
'Cause if he is,i'm staying somewhere else.
他是一个非常好的人
He's a perfectly nice man,
他有个同你一样大的女儿跟你一所学校
And he has a daughter about your age at your school,
所以我希望你不要跟任何人说起 好吗
So I hope you don't say anything to anyone, ok?
他和他妻子出了点问题
He and his wife are having some problems,
他需要找个地方好好思考
And he just needs a place to stay while he can find something.
是呀 天晓得这里为什么没有
Yeah, 'cause god knows there aren't any apartments or hotels
任何公♥寓♥或酒店呢
Or anything like that in the area.
他人很好 我喜欢他
He's nice, ok? and I like him.
他是我的朋友
And he's the kind of friend that...
那种可以继续发展的
Well, it could turn into something more.
除非他离开他老婆
Yeah, provided he leaves his wife.
告诉你 他已经离开了他老婆
For your information, he already left his wife.
还有他女儿 跟我同所学校那个
And his daughter, the one I go to school with.
是那个家具店老板吗
Isn't this the guy that owns a furniture store?
是 他有两个女儿 艾米和艾希礼
Yes, and he has two daughters, Amy and Ashley.
艾希礼是12还是13
Ashley is... 12 or 13.
13岁
13.
艾米比你小一岁
And Amy's a year younger than you.
他为你离开了她们
And he left them and his wife for you.
你觉得那样真的有用吗
You think that'll really work out?
我可以等会儿再进来
I could come back if...
不 不 不 没关系
No, no, no, no, it's-it's... ok.
我要过些天才回来
I'll be back in a couple of days.
差点忘了
Yeah, I... I almost forgot.
我爱你
I love you.
拜 杰克
Bye, Jack.
拜
Bye.
你妈看上去人不错
Your mom seems nice.
才不是 永远别跟我提她 永远
She's not, and we're never gonna talk about my mom ever.
你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
你父母今天在教堂吗
Were you parents at church today?
父母 对 他们在那儿
Parents? yeah, they were there.
你不知道我父亲 我继父是谁吗
Don't you know who my dad my stepdad is?
不知道
N... no.
斯通牧师
Uh, Reverend Stone?
不是吧
No way.
不是吧 什么意思
What do you mean, no way?
你不姓斯通
Yeah. your last name is not Stone.
我父亲去世后 我妈在伤痛辅♥导♥上认识他
My mom met him at grief counseling after my dad died.
没有斯通牧师的帮助
I couldn't have gotten over my dad's death
我走不出失去父亲的悲恸
Without the help of Reverend Stone.
当然 还有对主的爱
And the love of Jesus Christ, of course.
当然
Of course.
所以我觉得我爸
So... I was thinking maybe... my dad,
我继父 可以帮助你
I mean, my stepdad could help you.
帮我什么
Help me what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你跟格瑞丝约会
Did your stepfather ask you to date Grace,
是你继父的主意 还是你的
Or was that your idea?
不管是谁的主意
Doesn't matter whose idea it was.
我想跟她约会
I wanted to date her.
你觉得无所谓 但或许她很在乎
Doesn't matter to you. might matter to her.
怎么了
What's wrong?
妈妈在哪
Where's mom?
她在房♥间里
She's in her room.
你哭过?
Have you been crying?
本向我求婚
Ben asked me to marry him.
你才15岁
You're 15.
我怀孕了
And I'm having a baby.
妈妈会听到的
Mom's gonna hear you, ok? just...
你告诉他了
Y-you told him?
他父亲有所怀疑
His father suspected,
我觉得隐瞒也没有意义
And I don't know what difference it makes.
他知道了 很快 大家都会知道
He knows. pretty soon, everybody's gonna know.
也许该趁爸爸不在的时候告诉妈妈
Might as well just get it over with and tell mom while dad's gone.
你知道他走了
You know he's gone?
好像是去维加斯还是什么地方
To, like, Vegas or something like that.
不 艾米
N-no, Amy.
天啊 你怎么这么
God, how can you be so...
怎么说 你怎么这么笨
I don't know. what's the word? clueless.
他离开了她
He left her.
他离开了我们
He... he left us.
我知道 我说过我知道
I know that. I just said I know that.
不 你不知道
No, you don't get it.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
艾希礼 他会回来
Ashley, he is. he's coming back in, like,
过些日子就会回来
Acouple of days or something.
他背叛了她 他为别人抛弃了她
He's cheating on her, and he's left her for someone.
爸?
Dad?
对 爸爸 我们的爸爸 爸爸有外遇
Yes,dad.our dad. dad's having an affair.
闭嘴
Shut up.
艾希礼
Ashley
谁会主动跟爸爸上♥床♥啊
Who would want to have sex with dad if they didn't have to?
我知道不好笑
I know it's not funny.
我一定是昏头了
I must just be losing it.
我觉得我不该留下孩子
I don't think I can have this baby.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
也许这是对的
Yeah, it's probably a good idea.
别留下孩子
Don't have the baby.
把孩子打掉如何
How do you not have the baby?
别打掉
Don't do it.
我不得不 我别无选择
I have to. I don't have any choice.
你有 我就是你的选择
You do have a choice. I'm giving you a choice.
什么 难道你♥爸♥会同意你结婚
What, your dad will let you get married?
为什么不
I don't see why not.
因为你才15岁 而我怀了别人的孩子
Because yoyou're 15,and I'm pregnant by some other guy.
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表