剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Because?
因为
You know my 15-year-old daughter is pregnant, right?
你知道我15岁的女儿怀孕了吧
No, I didn't.
不 我不知道
She is.
她怀孕了
And we almost let a gay couple adopt the baby.
我们差点让一对同性恋领养孩子
Two guys.
两个男的
But then you found out they were gay?
但发现他们是同性恋
No, no, I love them. and they are very green.
不不 我喜欢他们 他们非常环保
They're into recycling, repurposing, they love antiques.
他们喜欢回收再利用 他们喜欢古董
They renovated an entire house from top to bottom.
他们将整座房♥子从里到外翻修了一遍
They were the ones who backed out of the adoption.
是他们反悔了
We didn't decide against them.
我们没有针对他们
Because they were gay.
因为他们是同性恋
Right.
对
No. I mean, that didn't make any difference to us.
不 这对我们来说没有区别
To my daughter, to myself, or even my husband.
不管是我女儿 我 还是我丈夫
Because we don't care if someone's gay.
我们不在乎别人是不是同性恋
We don't care if someone is gay.
我们不在乎别人是同性恋
We were in kind of awkward
我们这面试内容
and illegal area for a job interview.
有点尴尬也偏题了
I'm sorry. I just wanted to say
抱歉 我只是想说
Gays are here, they're queer, I'm cool with it.
同性恋也没什么 我不介意
Well, thanks for this.
多谢
Thanks for this research. this is great.
多谢你的调查报告 非常好
I'll give you a call and let you know.
我回头会给你电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
And whether or not you hire me,
不管结果如何
I really that the research helps you out in some way.
我非常希望调查报告能帮到你
Thank you for your time.
打扰了
This is George's furniture store,
这里是乔治家具店
But this is Donovan speaking, how may I help you?
我是多纳文 希望能为您效劳
You can't help me. is my dad there?
你帮不了我 我爸在吗
Amy, how are you?
艾米 你好吗
Is my dad there?
我爸在吗
He has a meeting this afternoon.
他今天下午在开会
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Wait, wait. are you okay?
等等 你还好吗
Do you need something?
需要帮忙吗
Yeah, a home for my baby.
给我宝宝找个家
I'm sure you'll find a home, Amy.
你会找到的 艾米
I did find one. the couple backed out.
是找到过 不过人家食言了
For an entire family of children who were in foster care
那些被寄养的绝望的孩子
And desperately need a home.
很需要家庭
I'm pretty desperate too.
我也很绝望
Amy,
艾米
There's a couple out there just dreaming
一定有一对夫妻
Of becoming parents to your baby.
梦想收养你的孩子
I'm sure you'll find them.
你会遇到他们
And if I don't?
如果没有呢
You will.
你会的
Yeah. bye.
是吗 拜
Do you want me to try to find your dad for you?
要我找你父亲接电♥话♥吗
No, that's okay. I can take care of myself.
不了 没关系 我自己能解决
I just need a ride home from school.
我只是需要人载我放学
I'll close and come pick you up.
那我来接你
No, there are plenty of people that can give me a ride.
不用了 很多人都能载我
It's okay.
没关系
It's so unfair that they don't make these seats
真讨厌 他们怎么不把椅子弄大点
A little bigger so we could share.
这样我们可以坐一起
I don't think it's that unfair.
我不这么觉得
I told you, I have boundary issues.
我说过 别靠我太近
I'm just trying to sneak across the border.
我只是想偷偷坐近些
Just stay over there.
坐在那别动
Amy.
艾米
Amy?
艾米
I hate to ask,
挺不好意思的
But my dad must have forgotten to pick me up from school.
但我爸忘了接我放学
Do you think Jason could give me a ride home?
杰森可以载我回家吗
Of course. we need to pick up Amy. she's stuck at school.
当然 我们得去接艾米 她还在学校
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, can I get a ride or not?
当然 能载我吗
Of course. yeah, w-we'll pick you up.
没问题 我们来接你
But you're gonna hang out with us for once.
但你得跟我们出去玩一次
No, I do not want to be a fourth wheel.
不 我才不要当第四者
Do you want us to bring you a milkshake?
你要奶昔吗
We're at the Dairy Shack.
我们在乳品小屋
The school gets money for every shake they sell today.
今天卖♥♥奶昔的钱会捐给学校
Yeah, I know, but I'm trying to be careful about what I eat.
我知道 但我现在得小心饮食
I don't want to gain too much weight, but thanks.
我不想变太胖 谢了
She's worried about her weight.
她在担心体重
You can have a shake.
你可以来杯奶昔
We're gonna pick you up a shake,
我们给你带杯奶昔
then we're gonna go to the mall.
然后去商场
There's a two-for-one sale at the Jean Barn.
巴尔牛仔裤现在买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
Well, maybe you could drop me off at home first.
或许你们可以先送我回家
No, you have to go with us.
不行 你要跟我们一起去
You have to go with us, Amy.
你得跟我们一起 艾米
We can stop by the Baby Bees store if you want.
你想的话 我们也可以去逛宝宝用品店
Lauren, I'm not buying clothes for the baby
劳伦 我不买♥♥婴儿服饰
Since the baby is going to be adopted.
这孩子是要送人的
Sorry, Amy. I wasn't thinking.
抱歉 艾米 我忘了
But we want you to hang.
但我们想你一起来
Lauren, there's my dad. he's here.
劳伦 我爸来了
Thank you for offering, but I'm okay now.
多谢你们 但我现在没事了
See you guys tomorrow.
明天见
Her dad showed up.
她爸来了
She seemed kind of down.
她似乎很低落
Kind of down? Don't you think she'd be kind of down?
很低落 难道不该吗
She's having a baby, her whole life is about to change.
她怀孕了 整个人生因此改变
Well, not if she doesn't keep the baby.
除非她不将孩子送人
And when do you think will she get over that?
那她要多久才能从中走出
She's doing the right thing, Jason.
她这样做是正确的 杰森
Yeah, she probably is,
可能吧
But it's not the easiest thing.
但这绝不会是最容易
So he's my brother, I don't care.
就算他是我哥 我也不在乎
He's so cute.
他超可爱
Amy, how are you?
艾米 你好吗
I'm okay.
我很好
What are you doing here so late?
你怎么这么晚还在
What are you doing here so late?
你们怎么也还在
We were just going to the Dairy Shack,
我们正要去乳品小屋
But I left my notebook here.
但我忘带笔记本了
I have an idea. you want to go to the Dairy Shack with us?
对了 你要跟我们一起去乳品小屋吗
No, that's okay.
不 不用了
Lauren and Madison just asked me to go with them.
劳伦和麦迪逊也叫过我
So are you going with them?
那你要跟她们一块儿
No, I'm just gonna go home.
不 我打算回家
My dad's just running a little late.
只是我爸来晚了
Do you need Adrian to drop you off at home?
要艾利安载你回家吗
Do you?
要吗
No, really. he's on his way.
不用 真的 他在路上了
I better get out there. I don't wanna miss him.
我最好赶紧出去 免得错过他
But I'm just gonna walk down the hall first.
我先去下礼堂
I feel so bad for her.
我真替她难过
She always looks so sad.
她总是看起来很悲伤
Yeah, well, giving up a baby can't be easy,
是啊 放弃孩子并不容易
But it's the best thing to do.
但这是正确的决定
Yeah, I guess.
也许吧
I just wish there was another way for her to keep the baby.
真希望还有别的办法能留下孩子
If that's what she wants to do.
如果这能让她开心
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表