剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
the night she has the baby.
她生孩子这晚再熬一次
Ten minutes.
10分钟
What's 10 minutes?
不就10分钟嘛
All right, fine.
好吧
I'll have a nonfat latte.
我要脱脂拿铁
Tell that to the barista.
去跟咖啡师说吧
Wait, where are you two going?
等等 你们去哪
Coffee run.
喝咖啡
I'll have a triple nonfat, sugar-free, hazelnut latte.
我要三倍脱脂无糖的榛子拿铁
Not unless you come with us.
一起去 我们才不帮你带
I'm not your waitress and neither is she.
我和她都不是你的女仆
Get me a chai tea latte with honey.
我要加蜂蜜的茶味拿铁
I'm going?
我要去吗
Can't you get me a cup of tea?
你不能给我带杯茶吗
I slept with you.
我和你睡过呢
I remember.
我记得
All right, I'll go with you.
好吧 我也去
Whoa, hold it.
等等
What happened? Did she have the baby?
怎么了 她生了吗
We're just going to get coffee. Jack, you want anything?
我们去买♥♥咖啡 杰克 你要什么吗
Nice.
很好
I'll have a strawberry smoothie. Me too.N(果汁、鲜果、碎冰或无脂冰冻酸乳酪或豆奶配成的饮料)
我要草莓思慕雪 我也是
I'll have one of those frozen blended things
我要那个混合冰冻的
with caramel whipped cream.
加焦糖生奶油
Hello?
喂
No one is going to get anyone to bring them back coffee.
没人会帮别人带咖啡
Either we all go or we all stay.
要么都去 要么都留下
Wait, I'll go.
等等 我去
Maybe we should just get a hotel room, Tom,
汤姆 或许我们该去开个房♥间
And get some sleep.
睡个觉
If you want, yeah.
随你便啊
I don't think so, Tammy.
我不同意 苔米
Not until you're married.
你结婚了才行
Your sister is such a buzz kill.
你姐姐真啰嗦
No one said anything about having sex.
没人说要做♥爱♥
I just want some sleep.
我就想睡觉
All right, we'll go.
好吧 我们去
Oh, that's nothing.
没什么啊
I'm pretty sure they were making out
我肯定他们
before the baby shower.
在送礼会前就亲热过了
You got served.
你被甩啦
We have to get boyfriends.
我们一定要找男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友
So I guess it's just you and me without boyfriends.
就我们俩没男朋友了
I'm getting Henry back.
我有亨利呢
I was just trying to make him jealous.
只不过想让他吃醋
But I thought he wasn't...
我以为他不是
We'll see about that.
等着瞧吧
So, the doctor's in.
医生进去了
I think she's almost ready to...
她差不多要...
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了
I just passed them. They're going to get coffee.
我刚看到他们 都去买♥♥咖啡了
She almost there? Yep.
她快了吗 对
What does that mean, almost there?
快了是什么意思
I don't know, but I think that now she starts
不知道 我想她要开始
the pushing and shoving.
推挤了
What's the shoving part?
挤什么啊
I don't know. Uh, but the doctor came in
不知道 但医生进去了
And she looks, uh, ready to deliver a baby.
她看起来准备好生小孩了
Who's in there with Amy and the doctor?
除了艾米和医生 还有谁
Just her mom.
只有她妈妈
You didn't wanna be in there with her, did you?
你不会想在里面陪她吧
What? When she has the baby?
什么 她生小孩的时候
No, of course not.
当然不想
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
Then, uh, what's the camera for?
那这摄像机要干吗
Oh, jeez. Uh, where did I leave Ashley?
天哪 我什么时候离开艾希礼的
Oh. Hey, here, I-I forgot this.
给你 我忘了这个
Uh, here's the zoom.
这是缩放
It's just for her face,
就拍她的脸
I just wanna see the look on her face.
我就想看看她的表情
I'm not videotaping Amy's face
我不会拍艾米的脸
or anything else for that matter.
或者其他什么的
Ashley, Amy's asking for you.
艾希礼 艾米叫你
Oh, she wants you to bring the camera.
她想让你带摄像机
I reserve the right to edit that before you see it.
在你看之前 我保留编辑的权利
That's fine. I don't even need to see it.
没事 我不用看
It's just for Amy and the baby, when he grows up.
都是为了艾米和宝宝 长大后看
How is she? She's okay.
她怎样 她没事
How you doing? Me?
你呢 我
Yeah, dad, how you doing?
是啊 老爸 你怎样
You wanna call your mom or dad to get them down here?
你想叫你♥爸♥妈来吗
Should I do that? Am I supposed to do that?
我要这么做吗 应该这么做吗
Do that if you want. I don't know.
随便你啊 我不知道
It seems if I'm old enough to be a father,
如果我够当爸爸了
I shouldn't call my mommy and daddy
就不该让我爸妈
to come hold my hand.
过来牵着我的手
All right, after the baby is born, you might wanna call them.
宝宝生下来后 你可能就要叫他们
I'm sure they're gonna wanna see him.
他们肯定想看看他
Thanks, Mr. Juergens, for being nice to me. And...
谢谢 杰庚斯先生 对我这么好
Don't say it. It is what it is.
别这么说 该怎样就怎样
I don't think anyone should see what's going on in there.
我觉得没人想看里面的样子
Come on, we'll go sit down somewhere.
来吧 找个地方坐
Is she okay?
她还好吗
I don't know how she could be.
她怎么会好
She's too young to be having a baby.
她这么年轻就要生孩子
Yeah, well, she is, and...
是啊 她是
Jeez, Ash, I just hope she can get through this.
哎 小艾 真希望她能熬过去
Yeah.
是啊
Is your dad coming down here?
你♥爸♥来了吗
Put your head between your legs, you'll be okay.
把头夹在腿中间 就没事了
I'm okay.
我没事
Really, I'm fine.
真的 没事
I'm not really squeamish.
我不是恶心想吐
It's just I hate to hear Amy in pain.
只是见不得艾米痛苦
It's killing me.
那会要了我的命
I just feel so guilty.
我充满了罪恶感
I feel so damn guilty.
深深的罪恶感
I can't believe I did this.
真难以置信是我♥干♥的
Yeah, well, you did do this.
确实是你做的
But it is what it is.
但事已至此
And who knows why
没人知道原因
But maybe it was just meant to happen.
但也许注定要发生呢
Although I don't think it's meant to happen again.
但我想不会再次发生
Yeah, believe me, it's not gonna happen again.
相信我 不会再发生了
I'm thinking about getting fixed.
我想弥补这一切
I mean it.
真的
The state should make me get a vasectomy or something.
这让我想做输精管切除
Ricky, you're 16.
里奇 你才16岁啊
You're in high school.
你在上高中
I mean, maybe one day
也许有一天
you'd like to grow up and get married
你长大了 想结婚了
And have some more children.
多生几个小孩
I don't think so.
不会这样的
This is it for me.
对我来说这就够了
I don't even deserve to have this one.
我都不配有这个
I don't deserve to have a baby with a girl this nice.
不配拥有这么好的女孩 这个小孩
With Amy.
艾米
God, I can't believe I did something so stupid
我居然我做了这么愚蠢的事
That's changed the lives of so many people.
改变了多少人的生活啊
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表