剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
They've been together 10 years.
他们在一起已经十年了
Your parents have been together longer than that.
你父母在一起比那还长呢
Are you having second thoughts? No, I just...
你是不是反对 不 我只是
Amy, I look at you and I just...
艾米 望着你时 我只是
After everything you've been through,
在你经历了这一切之后
I want this adoption to be perfect.
我只希望这次送养是最佳选择
I don't want you to be hurt any more than I've hurt you already.
我伤你够多了 不想让你再受任何伤害
Unfortunately, I think we're in for a lifetime of hurt.
不幸的是 我们终生都要带着这伤疤
That's just going to be how it is.
只能是这样子
Yeah, well, hopefully you and I can be friends for a lifetime,
希望我们终生都能做朋友
Because I don't think anyone else can really understand
因为我想没人能真正理解
What we're going through.
我们经历的这一切
I'll see you tonight.
我们今晚见吧
Should I dress up or anything?
我是不是应该穿的正式一点
I feel like I'm going on a job interview.
我觉得好像工作面试一样
No, you don't have to dress up. just be yourself.
你不用特意穿的很正式 做你自己就好
Whoever that is.
管他呢
Come on in.
进来吧
These are for you.
这是给你的
You have a vase?
你有花瓶吗
I can put them in a vase for you.
我可以帮你放在花瓶里
Are you crazy? you don't have to bring me flowers.
你疯了吗 你不用专门送花的
We're not...courting.
我们又不是...谈情说爱
Actually, I am courting.
事实上 我是在追求你啊
I like you.
我喜欢你
You mentioned you liked flowers. When?
你提过你喜欢花的 啥时候
When we were talking.
我们聊天的时候
Before we fell asleep.
睡前聊天
You said you liked flowers. Did I?
你说过你喜欢花的 我说过吗
Are you gonna take these
你到底是接受呢
Or should I just put them in the sink?
还是我直接扔到水槽里
Here.
这里
Uh, you're welcome.
不客气
Oh. sorry. thank you.
抱歉 多谢了
I guess.
是该这么说吧
But I don't know what they mean.
但我不知道这代表什么
I'm kind of confused.
我有点糊涂了
You're confused?
你糊涂了
You're a difficult date.
你还真不会约会啊
Date? I don't really date.
约会 我很少约会的
We're just hanging out.
我们只是厮混而已
I mean, we don't even have to go to a movie or anything.
我们不必去看电影什么的
We can just hang out here, if you want.
如果你愿意 在这里就成
You had a good time last time, right?
上次你感觉不错 对吧
Last time, I just came over here to meet you.
上次 我只是过来见你
And I met you and I liked you. I asked you out on a date.
见到你 而且很喜欢你 我想和你约会
I asked you to go see a movie and have dinner with me tonight.
今晚我想和你共进晚餐 再看场电影
I thought that was just a code or something.
我以为那只是暗号♥而已
A code for what? I don't know.
什么暗号♥ 我说不清
That you wanted to come over and have sex with me.
你想和我上♥床♥的借口呗
Are we really going out? Yeah.
我们真的要出去吗 对啊
All right. if you want.
随便吧 如果你真想出去
But we don't have to go out if you just wanna have sex with me.
如果你只想和我上♥床♥ 真没必要出去
That's not what I want.
我没那么想
Not tonight anyway.
至少今晚没那么想
I just wanna spend time with you, get to know you.
我只想和你共度些时光 了解你
Vertically.
面对面
I prefer horizontally.
我喜欢全方位的
Adrian. Wait.
艾利安 等等
You're not gay, are you?
你不是同性恋吧你
If a guy doesn't wanna have sex with you, he's gay?
不想和你上♥床♥的男人就是同性恋吗
Well, that's one of the signs.
起码是一个征兆吧
What's the other?
那其他征兆呢
Flowers?
花吧
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
If I were gay, why would I ask you out?
如果我是同性恋 干嘛约你出去
I don't know.
我哪知道
Did my dad put you up to this?
是不是我爸策划的这一切
The flowers and the dinner and the movie
那些花 还有晚餐 电影什么的
And the whole stupid date idea?
出的约会这种笨主意
Your dad has no idea where I am,
你♥爸♥根本就不知道我在哪
And I don't think he'd be too happy about it if he did know.
而且如果他知道 也未必乐意
You know what? we're going out.
咱们出去吧
I asked you out, you said yes, and I wanna go out.
我邀请你 你答应了 那咱们就出去
I wanna go see a movie with you.
我想和你看场电影
I wanna sit in a dark theater and hold hands.
我想在昏暗的影院里拉着你的手
Maybe even make out a little.
或者再亲热一小下
I wanna take you to a late dinner
然后我想带你吃夜宵
And eat food with you,
和你一起吃
Then bring you home and give you a kiss good night.
再送你回家 来个吻别
And then go home and think about having sex with you.
然后我独自回家 想着和你上♥床♥的事
But I'm not gonna have sex with you
但我准备好和你上♥床♥之前
Until I'm ready to have sex with you.
是不会和你上♥床♥的
So grab your coat and whatever else you need, and let's go.
所以穿上你的外套什么的 咱们出发
You're not gay? I'm not gay.
你真不是同性恋 真不是
Wow. all right. I'll try anything once.
那好吧 试一次也无妨
Well, thanks for calling.
多谢你打电♥话♥来
But I don't exactly know who you are
但我真的不知道你是谁
And I'm not really interested in going to anything
而且我对于变装舞会什么的
When costumes are involved.
也不感兴趣
Yeah, I just like to be me.
我只想做我自己
No... no, thank you for thinking of me.
不 多谢你想到我了
Maybe some other time.
也许以后有机会吧
Bye. I'll see you at school.
拜拜 学校见
That's, like, the fourth call I've gotten tonight.
这已经是今晚第四通电♥话♥了
Why are those guys calling you?
这些人干嘛打电♥话♥给你
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I think I know.
我想我知道
Tom, can I talk to Grace alone, please?
汤姆 我能单独和格瑞丝谈谈吗
Let me stay. I wanna talk to her alone.
让我呆这儿呗 我想单独跟她谈谈
Come on. I got a feeling this is a good one.
别啊 肯定会很有趣的
Weren't you going over to Tammy's tonight?
你今天不用去苔米那吗
You said no.
你说不许的
You said I've been at Tammy's every night for a week.
你说我已经连续一周每晚都去苔米那儿了
What's one more night? you go ahead.
那再多一晚好了 你去吧
Hot dog.
太棒了
So, what's with the sudden popularity?
说说 怎么突然这么受欢迎
You didn't broadcast it all over school
你该不是在全校广播了
That you're on birth control pills, did you?
你有避孕药吧
I told Adrian. people could have overheard.
我告诉艾利安了 也许有人听到了吧
Honey, I think that we may have made a mistake
亲爱的 我觉得我们
Giving you those pills.
不该给你药
If you don't need them, I think you should give them back.
如果你不需要 就给我吧
No, no, mom, please, please, can I keep them?
不 不 妈妈 拜托了 我能留下吗
Sweetie, why are you so desperate to have the pills
甜心 你为什么这么急于要这些药
If you don't need them?
即使你根本用不上
I love them.
我喜欢
I love having them.
我喜欢留着它们
They're so real.
让我很有真实感
The promise ring, it wasn't real to me. it was abstract.
承诺戒 对我不真实 很抽象
It was about abstract things,
就好像一些抽象的事
Like being in love and getting married someday
比如坠入爱河 然后等到某天结婚
And waiting and waiting and waiting.
就这么一直等啊等啊等的
I'm still for the waiting and waiting and waiting.
我到现在还是在等啊等啊等的
I am too.
我也一样
And I think with these pills I can wait.
我认为有了这些药后我可以安心等
I really think I can wait until I'm married.
我真的觉得我可以安心等到结婚
Because...?
原因是...
Because these are real.
因为它们是真实存在的
You know, these aren't don't-have-sex vitamins.
它们并非 "别做♥爱♥"的维他命
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表