剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Oh,yeah. No,I can't do that.
考虑过 但不行
Well, other than home schooling, what are your options?
除了家教 还有其他选择吗
Should I be here while you and Ben
你和本讨论学习计划时
are discussing your educational future?
我该不该在场
Right. Um,that's probably something
没错 这也许是你
you'd like to discuss with Amy and her mother
和艾米还有她妈妈讨论的事
without me.
我不该参与
Maybe I'll just go find out what happened to Henry,
也许我该去看看亨利怎么样了
and maybe we'll be going.
也许我们该走了
Maybe.
也许
But it's been great seein' ya.
不过见到你很高兴
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Probably I should have asked if Ben could come over.
也许之前我该问你本能否过来
No,it's OK.
不 没事
I just wanna spend a little time with you and Ashley myself.
我只是想和你和艾希礼独处会儿
What do you think's goin' on in there?
你觉得他们怎么样了
I don't know.
不知道
Look,Amy,I know high school students stink,
艾米 我知道林子一大 啥鸟都有
but that's your school.
但那是你的学校
And if you wanna go back to your school
如果你想回到学校
instead of being sent out to the edge of the village
而不是被送到乡下
for some extension class or something,
参加什么推广班
then claim your rights.
就去争取自己的权利啊
You go back to school with Ben and your friends,
你和本还有你朋友一起回到学校
and you hold your head up high.
要昂首挺胸的
I want to. Dad,I can't.
我很想 爸 但我做不到
I really...I can't.I'm not that brave.
我真的...做不到 我没那么勇敢
Yes,you are.
不 你可以的
And you're already past the worst part of this.
况且你已经熬过了最艰难的时期
You told me.
你告诉过我的
Now that I know,everything else is a piece of cake.
所以其他事情都是小事一桩
No. It isn't.
不是的
Kids at my school are mean.
学校里的孩子很刻薄
You're not mean. You're a little bit...
你不刻薄 你只是有点...
You're a little opinionated about some things.
你有点固执己见
but you're not mean
但你不刻薄
And you love me.
而且你爱我
Kids at my school do not love me.
学校里的小孩都不喜欢我
I do,Amy.
艾米 我的确爱你
I love you very much.
我非常爱你
And Ashley and... even your mother.
还有艾希里 甚至你们妈妈
But...
但...
I've made some mistakes.
我犯了点错
Yep. So have I,Dad.
是啊 爸爸 我也是
Oh,sweetie.
亲爱的
Oh,uh,I'll get that.
我去开门
It's probably a neighbor.
可能是邻居
No one knows I've moved in yet.
还没人知道我搬来
Adrian,it's me.
艾利安 是我
I brought you and Grace a pizza.
我给你和格瑞斯带披萨了
Is that Ricky?
是里奇吗
Adrian?
艾利安
I really didn't think this through.
我没想过会这样
Adrian?
艾利安
Dad,you're dating Adrian?
爸 难道你在和艾利安交往
Adrian's mother is a friend of mine.
艾利安妈妈是我一个朋友
Well,she was a friend of mine.
她曾经是我一个朋友
I said I'd made some mistakes.
我说了我犯了点错
People make mistakes.
人都会犯错的
I told my mom you were bringing by a book
我跟我妈说你是带书来
I need to write my paper.
给我写论文用的
I don't have a book.
我没带书
Yeah,you do.
你有啊
Nice work.
干得好
I brought you a pizza.
我给你带了披萨
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Suit yourself, but I got it for you.
随你便 但是为你买♥♥的
Yeah,sure you did.
我知道的
And I'm sure you just wanna talk.
我也知道你只是想聊聊
I do.
没错
I'm not doing anything with you.
我不会和你做其他事的
I'm not asking you to do anything with me but talk.
我也没让你和我做其他事 聊聊而已
So start talking.
那说吧
My girlfriend or ex-girlfriend Adrian hates me.
我女友 或者说前女友艾利安讨厌我
Amy hates me. Everyone hates me.
艾米讨厌我 所有人讨厌我
So?
所以呢
So I think more people will hate me
所以我觉得 如果我和挺着大肚子的
if I have to walk the hallways with a pregnant Amy Juergens
艾米·杰庚斯走在同一条走廊
walkin' the same hallways.
会有更多人讨厌我
So I was just thinkin', can't you convince Amy
所以我想 你能否说服艾米
it's not a good idea for her to come back to school?
告诉她回学校上课是不明智的
You know it's not a good idea.
你知道这不明智
Because her continuing her education will cut into your social life.
因为她继续学业会影响你的社交生活
Yeah. But I don't want her ridiculed.
没错 我也不想她受奚落
I don't want anyone makin' fun of the woman carrying my child.
我不想任何人嘲笑怀着我孩子的女人
Look,no one's gonna say anything to me
没人会对我说什么
'cause... I'm me.
因为我就是那样
But Amy...
但艾米...
she's a movin' target.
她就是众矢之的
Well,what do you know? We agree on something.
你知道吗 某些事我们有同感
Yeah. I don't even know why she decided to have the baby.
没错 我都不知道她为什么要留下孩子
We both know we made a mistake.
我们都清楚自己犯了错
We both know we're not ready to be parents.
我们都清楚自己没准备好为人父母
Now I'm forced into takin' care of her,
现在我被迫照顾她
Takin' care of both of 'em.
照看她俩
Guess you should have been more careful.
你本该小心点的
I should have been more careful,
我本该小心点的
she should have been more careful.
她本该小心点的
Yeah,you both should have been more careful, but you weren't.
对 你们本该小心点的 但都没有
Now you are both responsible for bringing a child into this world.
所以你们都要为孩子的事负责
Jealous?
嫉妒了
Oh,yeah,I am jealous because I am dying
是啊 我嫉妒因为我渴望
to be a teenaged mother,
当个未成年妈妈
because that's what every girl wants to be.
那可是每个女孩都想做的
I meant are you jealous that I had sex with her?
我是说你嫉妒我和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
No.
没有
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Kinda got the impression from you and Madison
从你和麦迪逊身上都能看出
that you're both jealous.
你们嫉妒呢
You know, not every girl wants you.
知道吗 不是每个女孩都想要你
Yeah,some girls think you are an uncaring,heartless jerk.
有些女孩觉得你是个冷血的垃圾
Some girls,yeah.
有些女孩 没错
Come on.
别这样
I'm not a total jerk,am I?
我也不完全是个垃圾 对吧
What's a girl as good-lookin' as you
一个像你这么漂亮的女生
doin' home on a Saturday night alone anyway?
周六晚会独自在家干嘛呢
I see right through this, you know that?
我都看透你了 知道吗
I know that.
我知道
And still,here you are.
但你还是来了
Well.. Hi..
好 你好
Well,hi yourself.
你好
Are you Tom?
你是汤姆吗
Are you Betty?
你是贝蒂吗
Yeah,I'm Betty.
是 我是贝蒂
You know,it's gonna cost you money
和我交朋友
if you want me to be your friend,you know.
要花钱的哦
OK.
那我进来了
I just have a feeling something is going on.
我感觉发生了什么事
I really have to go home,Adrian.
艾利安 我真的要回去了
If I'm not home by midnight,my parents are gonna kill me.
如果半夜回家 我爸妈会杀了我
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表