剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on the Secret Life of the American Teenager.
《青春密语》前情提要
You're in love again. who is it this time?
你又恋爱啦 这次是和谁
I had my heart set on Amy and our baby.
我下决心要得到艾米和孩子
Where are you going in that getup?
你这么打扮是要去哪里
That's what you call this? a getup?
这算是打扮吗
Job interview? must be a case of the nerves,
面试吗 看起来确实有点紧张
So it is a job interview.
一定是面试
I think we go to the same school, my name's Thomas.
我想我们上同一间学校 我叫托马斯
I can get away with anything because my sister's pregnant.
现在没人管我 因为我姐姐怀孕了
My parent's gave me birth control pills.
我爸妈给了我避孕药
Your parents let you go on the pill?
你父母居然让你吃这种药
I'm not on it, I just have them.
我不是吃 只是放着
How can I be what's best for the baby?
对孩子来说 我怎么可能是最好的
Because you're the best for the baby's mother.
因为对孩子的妈妈来说 你是最好的
I asked you out, you said, "yes."
我约过你出去 你说"好的"
And I wanna go out.
现在我想出去
I want you to be careful not to hurt my sister.
我希望你注意 不要伤害我姐姐
She's all I got.
她是我的一切
My foster mother, Margaret, she's their social worker.
我的养母玛格利特 是他们的社工
They took me in when I don't think
当我觉得被全世界抛弃的时候
anyone else would have.
他们收留了我
Everyone's afraid of older boys.
大家都不喜欢大男孩
Especially with troubled pasts a
尤其是有着糟糕透顶的过去
nd crazy drug-addict parents.
还是瘾君子的父母
You know what? I'm not crazy about an open adoption.
知道吗 我不太想公开收养
I want our foster kids back.
我想要回咱们的养子
I don't think that
我也觉得
Ricky's ever gonna let us adopt that baby either.
里奇没打算让我们领养孩子
I have no intention of sharing you with Ricky.
我没兴趣跟里奇分享你
Soo who do you love, Amy?
你到底爱谁 艾米
Oh, boy. mama's got on her power suit again.
孩子们 妈妈又穿上了她的战衣
Just because you have a pregnant teenage daughter
你有个怀了孕的未成年女儿
Doesn't mean you can be a governor, my lady.
并不意味着你能做个州长 太太
Give it up, George.
少来了 乔治
I am going to get a job, and when I get a job,
我会去找工作 找到工作以后
I'm gonna proceed with the divorce,
我会和你办理离婚手续
And you are going to be moving.
然后你就得搬出去
Well, I hope it's a really big job,
我希望你能找到一个金饭碗
Because I wanna get a really big house.
因为我想要个真正的大房♥子
Ooh, the sweet smell of alimony.
我闻到了赡养费诱人味道
Hello? Hi.
喂 嗨
Is Ashley there, please?
请问艾希礼在吗
May I ask who's calling?
请问你是谁
Don't do that. Shh!
别那样 嘘
Thomas. Thomas?
托马斯 托马斯
Okay, let me see if I can find her.
好的 我去找找她看
Thomas?
托马斯
Ashley! there's someone on the phone for you!
艾希礼 有人打电♥话♥找你
She can't hear that. Ashley, phone!
她听不见 艾希礼 电♥话♥
I'm sorry Thomas, but can I have her call you back?
抱歉 要不我让她打回给你吧
Yes, thank you. Does she have your number?
好的 谢谢 她有你的号♥码吗
I believe she does.
我确信她有
I told you, I can't away with anything right now.
我跟你说了 他们现在不管我
The closer it gets to the baby's arrival,
离宝宝的预产期越近
The more invisible I get.
我就越被无视
And is that your doing or your family's?
是你造成的还是家庭造成的
Your invisibility? Mine.
你的隐形能力 我
Ashley left a half hour ago. she took the bus.
艾希礼半个小时前走了 她坐公车
No one told me.
没有人告诉我
No one tells me anything around here anymore.
没有人告诉我家里的任何事
It's lonely at the top, governor.
高处不胜寒 州长大人
That's your oldest daughter, Amy.
那是你的大女儿 艾米
She's here, and she needs a ride to school.
她在那儿 需要有人送她去学校
So, Amy, it's back to looking for a job, huh?
艾米 是该回来找工作了 对吧
Are you talking about you or me?
你是在说我还是你自己
Both of us.
我们俩
If you don't have a family to adopt the baby,
如果你找不到人收养孩子
you need to get a job,
你就得找份工作
And without your father, I need to get a job too.
如果没有你♥爸♥爸 我也得找工作
You know, I think we could get some help.
我想我们能寻求一些帮助
Help?
帮助
Yeah, u know, from the government?
是的 从政♥府♥那里
Amy, don't be ridiculous.
艾米 别开玩笑了
You don't need to get help from the government.
你不需要寻求政♥府♥救济
We can take care of ourselves. Mom.
我们能照顾自己 妈妈
We can both get a job if we try.
只要努力 我们都能找到工作
I've been trying, but I can try a little harder.
我已经在试了 而且我可以更努力
And Amy, you can try harder too.
艾米 你也可以再努力点
Honestly, mom, I don't think I can get a job,
老实说 妈妈 我觉得我找不到工作
And I'm not so sure you could either.
我觉得你也找不到
Well, I'm sure that we can.
我认为我们可以找到
We just need to keep looking.
我们只需要努力去找
And while we're looking,
在找工作的同时
we can look for another couple to adopt the baby.
我们还可以去找收养孩子的夫妇
There are plenty of couples out there
有很多夫妇
who are looking to adopt,
都想收养孩子
It's just a matter of finding the right one.
只是需要找到合适的一对
Mom, I don't think I can get through that again
妈妈 我受不了再这样了
I can't believe Donovan and Leno gived it up,
我不敢相信多纳文和利昂放弃了
Well they did.
他们放弃了
That's how it is.
事实就是事实
Well, maybe they'll change their minds.
也许他们会改变心意呢
Yeah, and maybe I'll be governor, but in the meantime,
是啊 也许我还能当州长呢 不过同时
We need to find work.
我们得去找工作
It's not gonna happen.
没这可能
I'm not qualified to do anything,
我不能胜任任何工作
And I don't know what you're qualified to do.
我也不知道你能胜任什么工作
Well, I don't know either, but there's gotta be something.
我也不知道 但是总有一些事可以做
We just have to be willing to take any job.
只要我们愿意接受任何工作
Any honest job that we can get,
任何我们能找到的正当工作
Because you know it's always easier to get a job
因为你有了工作以后
When you already have a job.
再找工作会容易得多
So we'll just take the first one that comes along
万事开头难
And we'll go from there.
再往前走就不难了
Mom,I don't want a job.
妈妈 我不想工作
Amy, woman up, okay? come on, let's go.
艾米 女人当自强 好吗 我们走
Let's get out there, let's do the right thing.
我们走吧 去做该做的事情
Let's be responsible.
让我们把责任承担起来
Mom, I'm tired.
妈 我很累
And I have school, I don't want to be responsible.
我要上学 我不想承担责任
Did I mention that I'm tired?
我不是说了我很累吗
I had a short stint as a cocktail waitress.
我在酒吧打过短工
Made pretty good money but I got busted on the age thing.
工资很可观 不过我不够年龄
Exactly how old are you, Ashley?
你到底几岁 艾希礼
Seventeen.
17岁
You're in middle school, so you're not 17.
你才读初中 不可能17岁
Unless you're really, really stupid, and you're not stupid.
除非你蠢的像头猪 但是你不蠢
I thought you said you went to my school.
你不是说和我一个学校吗
No, I saw you get off the bus at your school.
不 我是看见你在学校下车
I lied.
我说谎了
Now's the time you're supposed to stop staring at me
现在是时候别盯着我看了吧
Because my staring at you bothers you.
要不我盯着你看会囧死你
I'm not in middle school, baby.
我不是初中生 宝贝
And I'm fascinated by your lips.
而且我已经被你的嘴唇迷住了
Heh. you're an idiot.
你真是个白♥痴♥
Yeah maybe.
也许吧
I'm home schooled,
我在家自学
and my parents are very good teachers.
我父母就是很好的老师
Well, you lucky guy.
你真幸运
How did you get that?
是怎么做到的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表