剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Well if I call first then you'll know I'm coming over.
我打了 你就知道我会来
May I come in?
我能进来吗
I'm studying for a test.
我正在考前突击呢
Take a break.
那休息一下
Have you eaten?
你吃饭了吗
Come on. have something to eat.
吃点吧
I just got out of court.I'm starving.
我刚从法♥院♥回来 饿死了
I'm expecting someone, okay?
我在等人呢
I have a date.
我有个约会
A date? it's almost 9:00.
约会 都快9点了
I thought you had to study for a test.
你刚才还说考前突击
I do, but I studied already.
没错 突击完了
And it sounded a lot better than saying I was expecting someone.
再说这理由比等人好听点
And besides I'm angry with you.
我很生你气
Angry with me? what did I do?
生我气 我怎么了
You got Jack into trouble over those stupid fake ids.
你让杰克惹上了造假证的麻烦
No, Jack got jack into trouble over those stupid fake ids.
不 是杰克自找的
I didn't get him in trouble.
我可没陷害他
It's serious business since 9/11
自"9·11"后
Making fake ids.
造假证变成了重罪
You and your friends shouldn't be fooling around with those.
你和你朋友最好别沾上这事
I'll be right back.
我一会过来
Where are you going? call Ricky?
你去哪 打电♥话♥给里奇
Adrian, what do you know about this guy really?
艾利安 你对他了解多少
Other than you like the way he looks.
除了他的外表
I know a lot, okay?
我很了解他
And he's just a friend.
他只是个朋友
He's out with Grace. She has to be home early.
他跟格瑞丝出去了 她要早回家
He doesn't wanna be home early, so he's coming by here.
但他不想早回家 所以要过来
Nice guy. He is a nice guy.
好男人 他是好男人呀
Yeah? What's nice about him?
那他哪点好
Plenty.
很多方面
Okay, what's not nice about him?
他哪点不好
And I know you know something. You found out something.
我知道你知道些事 查到了些事
With all your digging around about the fake IDs,
你在查假身份证时
you found out something, didn't you?
查到了些事 对吧
I might have. Are you gonna tell me?
也许 你会告诉我吗
I'm gonna tell you what I can tell you.
我只能告诉你我能说的
Okay.
行
But I already know he's with a foster family,
我早知道他生活在领养家庭
if that's what you're gonna tell me.
这个就不用告诉我了
And I know why.
我也知道为什么
Ricky told me.
里奇告诉过我
What did he tell you?
他跟你说了什么
That his parents were drug addicts.
他的父母是瘾君子
His mother's still on the street
他妈妈还在逍遥法外
And his father's in prison.
他爸爸在监狱
His father's not in prison.
他爸不在监狱
He's on parole.
他在假释期
And I'm pretty sure he's gonna be trying to find Ricky,
我敢肯定他会去找里奇
Since Ricky sent him to prison.
因为是里奇把他送进监狱的
Well, did Ricky do anything?
里奇有做什么吗
Has he ever committed a crime? Has he ever been arrested?
他有犯法或者被抓吗
Not that I know of,
据我所知 没有
But that doesn't mean he's not dangerous to be around.
但那并不表示他没有危险
His father will find him.
他的父亲会找到他
Don't let him find him here, okay?
别让他在这里找到他 好吗
Just stay away from him for a while, Adrian.
艾利安 离开他一阵子
You can stay away from him for a while, right?
你可以离开他一阵子 对吧
Okay, just because his father was in prison and a drug addict
他爸坐牢并吸毒
doesn't mean Ricky's a bad guy.
并不代表他是坏人
And he doesn't do drugs.
他没有吸毒
I would know if he did drugs.
如果他有 我会知道
You're absolutely right.
你很对
Children of parents who are in prison are not bad children.
父母有罪 孩子并不一定品行不端
And it doesn't mean they'll turn out to be bad adults.
长大后也不一定会是坏人
It doesn't mean anything other than their parents
那只能说明他们的父母
chose to commit a crime or crimes
犯罪了
for which they were arrested, tried, and found guilty of committing.
所以被捕 被审 被定罪
The children of parents behind bars generally suffer
孩子却因此受到伤害
for no other reason other than their parents are selfish.
这仅仅是因为他们的父母太自私
So why is Ricky dangerous?
那里奇为什么危险
That's just my opinion. Is it?
只是我的想法 是吗
Why?
为什么
Because he's taking out your friend
因为他在跟你朋友约会
and then coming over here to have sex with you.
还要过来跟你上♥床♥
And he's about to become a father by yet another girl.
他还快要成为另一个女孩的父亲
Doesn't that tell you anything, Adrian?
艾利安 这还不能说明什么吗
Doesn't that tell you that he really doesn't care about anyone?
这难道不说明他并不在乎别人吗
He does. He cares about me.
他有 他关心我
Stop telling yourself that.
别骗自己了
It's a lie, Adrian.
艾利安 那是谎言
Get out.
出去
Get out of my house.
离开这里
You don't know that he doesn't care about me,
你不知道他是否关心我
But you know something else.
但你知道其他的事
What do you know?
你知道什么
I know that I care about you.
我知道我关心你
Here's my number.
这是我的电♥话♥
I'm giving it to you again.
我再一次给你
On the back of the card is the number
卡的背面是
of the watch captain for your local police department.
这里警局值班警长的电♥话♥
You have any problems, call 911, then call him, then call me.
出现情况时 打911 打给他 再打给我
Wait.
等等
He cares about me.
他有关心我
Ricky cares about me.
里奇关心我
No, sweetheart. He doesn't.
不 亲爱的 他没有
Keep your head down.
低头
There you go. Step into it, though.
对了 上前一步
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Hi, honey. Why is Tom with you?
亲爱的 为什么汤姆跟你在一起
He left me a note.
他留了张字条
He came with Jack.
他跟杰克一起来的
I know. But why is he there with Jack?
我知道 他为啥和杰克一起
I don't know.
我不清楚
I think they're gonna show up on every date I have with Ricky.
只要我和里奇约会 他们就冒出来
But it's okay, I'm over it.
但没事 习惯了
They're just being protective or something.
他们只是有保护欲
And why is that? Why would you need protecting?
为什么 为什么你需要保护
Well, first of all, I'm scared of flying baseballs.
第一 我怕飞来的棒球
Yeah, and secondly?
第二
I think they just don't want me seeing Ricky.
我觉得他们不想让我见到里奇
Everyone's so afraid of bad-boy Ricky.
每个人都很怕他 觉得他很坏
But, honestly, Mom, when he's around me, he's so sweet.
但妈妈 他对我很贴心
Uh-huh. And if he turns out to be not so sweet,
如果他不再贴心
You'll let me know, right, honey?
得告诉我 好吗
Definitely.
当然
So this is what you called to tell me?
你打给我就为了这个吗
No, I'm calling to tell you that
不 我想说
the guys are having a good time showing off,
他们玩的很开心
So I think we're gonna be a bit late. Is that okay?
所以我可能会晚点到家 行吗
How much later? Like half an hour.
有多晚 大概半个小时
Unless that's a problem.
除非特殊情况
Just a half an hour. It's a school night.
只能半小时 明天还要上学
Okay, thanks, Mom.
知道了 谢谢 妈妈
So which one is your boyfriend?
哪个是你的男朋友
Um, well, that one over there is my brother...
那个是我的弟弟
Keep your head down.
低头
...And next to him is my old boyfriend,
他边上是我的前任男友
And then that's my new boyfriend.
那是我现任男友
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表