剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Well, you can't earn money
你不能挣钱
Because you don't have a work permit.
因为你没有工作证
So you're gonna have to pass those tips along to veronica.
所以你得把这些钱都给维罗尼卡
Really?
真的吗
Well, I don't know what to do here.
我也不知道怎么办
I don't want anyone to get in trouble.
我可不想任何人惹上麻烦
Here, just take it. Oh, well, I...I can't just...
好吧 拿去吧 不行 我哪能拿啊
Wow. thank you.
多谢
You know, I should give you something in return.
我应该回报你们一下
How about a free dinner?
晚餐算你的如何
Then I'd have to tell my boss.
那我得要问我老板
And then I could lose my job...
我就有可能因此失业...
I can't afford to lose my job right now, so...
我现在的生活状况不允许我失业 所以...
Hey, George. Ashley.
嗨 乔治 艾希礼
Hey. good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I didn't expect to see my daughter here.
我没想到我女儿也在这里
She used her fake ID to get a job.
她用假身份来这里工作
Well, at least it went to good use.
起码没干坏事
How about a steak?
来个牛排如何
Oh, I called her mother to come and get her.
我打给她妈了 让她来接她走
She should be here in a bit.
她应该马上就到了
Well, in the meantime,
与此同时
Can I get you two gentlemen a drink?
我给你们上杯酒如何
Joking.
玩笑而已
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I want to talk to you, Ricky.
我想跟你谈谈 里奇
Okay, I know I hurt Grace's feelings and I'm sorry.
好吧 我知道伤到格瑞丝了 非常抱歉
I can't help it.
但我无能为力
You can't help a lot of things, Ricky.
很多事你都无能为力的 里奇
Sit down.
坐下
You can't help it if your father is a sick man.
你父亲是个变♥态♥你无能为力
You can't help it if he did horrible things to you.
他对你的那些可怕行径你无能为力
You can't. it's not your fault.
你无能为力 这不是你的错
You didn't ask for it. you would never ask for it.
你没有求助 从来也没有
You never wanted it to happen, Ricky.
你永远不希望那些事情发生 里奇
But I imagine sometimes you doubt that.
但是我能想象你偶尔也会怀疑
So you keep going to therapy.
所有你坚持去做心理治疗
You work at it every day.
你每天都去
And then you realize that sometimes
然后你发现在某些方面
You're just like every other guy.
你和其他人一样
You wanna have sex because you're attracted to some woman.
你想和女人上♥床♥是因为你迷上了她
And you love her. then you realize
你真心爱她 但你却发现
That sometimes you want to have sex
有时你想上♥床♥是因为
Because your father violated you
你父亲侵犯你
And you want to act out.
所以你想发泄出来
You want to abuse somebody else,
你也想性♥虐♥待别人
Anybody else,
随便什么人
Any other woman, any other girl
任何女人 或者女孩
That you can convince to have sex with you.
任何可以和你上♥床♥的人
But you don't do that, Ricky.
但别这么做 里奇
Because you know that if you did do that,
因为你一旦那么做
You would just be doing to somebody else
就和你父亲
What your father did to you.
没两样了
Till you learn to love yourself,
总有一天你会懂得并学会自爱
Because you're a good person.
因为你是个好孩子
Ricky, deep down inside,
里奇 内心深处
You are a good person.
你还是一个好人
What happened to you was not your fault,
发生在你身上的一切并不是你的错
But what you choose to do to other people,
但怎样来对待其他人
That's your responsibility.
那就是你肩上的担子了
Son, you have it within yourself
孩子 让你内心的那个自己
To change yourself
去改变现在的自己
And to stop the cycle.
阻止这个恶性循环
You can stop the cycle.
你可以阻止的
I believe that. I believe in you.
我相信的 我相信你的
Now, that's not to say that I'm not a little nervous with you
但这并不意味着 现在你和我女儿交往
Hanging around my daughter,
会让我安心
But I believe that you can stop
但我相信如果你下定决心
The cycle of violence in your family
你就可以停止
If you make the decision to do that.
你们家的暴♥力♥循环
What makes you think you know anything about this?
你凭什么觉得你了解这一切
What makes you think you know anything about my life?
你凭什么觉得你了解我的生活
Is this something you learned in med school?
是你在医学院学的吗
Something you read in a book?
还是在书中读到的
No offense, but I don't think you know anything about it.
无意冒犯 但我不认为你了解这些
No offense, but I know everything about it, Ricky.
无意冒犯 但我理解这一切的 里奇
I know everything about this.
我明白所有这一切
You see, my brother was a big baseball fan.
你知道吗 我弟弟是个超级棒球迷
And our next-door neighbor
而我们的邻居
Somehow always had extra tickets.
总会有多余的球票
Well, our next-door neighbor was sexually abusing my brother.
邻居总是性♥虐♥待我的弟弟
And one day he killed himself.
直到有一天他自杀了
How'd you find out about the neighbor?
你怎么发现是你邻居干的
On the suicide note.
在他的遗书里
That was the first time any of us knew anything about it.
那是我们第一次知道这种事
You see, my brother was afraid that if we knew about it,
我弟弟就是怕我们知道之后
We wouldn't love him anymore.
会不再爱他
So that is why I am glad
所以你愿意找人谈谈
That you have chosen to talk to somebody.
让我感到欣慰
And if you ever need to talk to anybody about this,
任何时候 只要你想找人谈谈
You can talk to me.
你可以来找我
You can talk to Grace.
也可以找格瑞丝
No judgment ever.
我们绝不会因此对你另眼相待
I promise.
我保证
Even though you know about me,
既然你了解我的一切
You'd still let me go out with Grace?
还愿意让我和格瑞丝交往
Yeah.
是的
I would.
我愿意
You just don't do anything stupid.
只是你别做傻事
So you don't know anyone who could even
你难道不认识任何一个可以吓吓
Scare the guy a little bit? Nope.
他的人 不认识
I just want someone to sneak up behind him in a dark alley
我只想找个人在漆黑的小巷偷偷溜到他身后
And beat the stuffing out of him.
然后把他暴打一顿
I don't know anyone. No one?
我不认识这种人 一个都没的
Nope. and even if I did, that's not the answer.
不认识 就算我认识 也不会说的
Well, come on, we have to do something.
拜托 我们得做点什么
Unfortunately, George, we have to wait for the authorities to do.
很遗憾 乔治 我们得等警方行动
You know, otherwise we're just criminals,
否则我们就是罪犯了
Just like he is.
就和他一样了
We're not criminals who abuse our children.
我们才不是性♥虐♥自己孩子的罪犯
No, we're not. we're not criminals, period.
我们不是 我们暂时还没犯罪
We've got our children to think about, Ben and Amy.
我们还得考虑下孩子 本和艾米
I mean, the kid wants to be in the room with her
那傻孩子还想等她生宝宝时
When she gives birth.
陪在她身边呢
Oh, no, I don't think so.
这可不妥当
No, I don't either.
我也这么觉得
He's sitting around the house pouting about it.
他呆在家里就为这个生闷气呢
I just hope he comes to his senses and realizes
我只希望他能理智点 意识到
There's only so much he can do.
他还有很多可以做的
Everything okay
有事吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I'll be darned.
太牛了
Oh, hey, hold it down a little bit,
往下拿一点
I'm getting a glare.
我要拍到它
Yeah, that's good.
这样不错
I'm Amy.
我是艾米
I'm your mother.
你的妈妈
Your birth mother.
你的亲生母亲
And, uh, this is your grandmother,
这是你外婆
The mother of your birth mother, my mother.
你妈妈的亲生妈妈 我的妈妈
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表