剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Don't you accuse me of having a boyfriend.
别因为我有男朋友责怪我
You have a boyfriend.
你有男朋友
I do not. I ran into a friend from college. We had dinner.
没有 我偶遇大学同学 一起吃饭而已
What'd you have for dessert?
那甜点是什么
You cheated on me!
你背叛我
I did not!
我没有
And besides, what if I did?
就算是 又怎么了
You cheated on me.
你背叛了我
That's different.
那不一样
I'm interested in sex. You're not.
我喜欢做♥爱♥ 你却不是
I am so interested in sex.
我很喜欢做♥爱♥
Yeah, not with me.
是啊 但不是和我做
Yeah, George. Unfortunately, you're right.
乔治 很不幸 你说对了
Not with you.
不喜欢和你做
Anne!
安妮
How could you not be interested in sex with me?
你怎么能不喜欢和我做♥爱♥呢
I'm your husband.
我是你丈夫
We had great sex for years!
我们多年来拥有着美好的性生活
That's the one thing we had in common.
这是我们的共同点之一
We both love having sex with each other!
我们喜欢和对方做♥爱♥
George, the girls. Oh, yeah, the girls.
乔治 孩子们 是啊 孩子们
That's how we had the girls...great sex.
孩子们就是这么来的...美好的性
Amy was conceived under a full moon on a surfboard,
艾米来自于满月的冲浪板上
And Ashley was conceived in a graveyard at midnight.
艾希礼来自于午夜的墓地
You know, I forgot about that.
我都忘记了
That explains a lot.
那能说明很多
How could you forget that?
你怎么能忘记呢
Daniel Hoffstadler. We were on his grave.
丹尼尔·霍夫斯塔德 我们在他的墓地上
Daniel Hoffstadler.
丹尼尔·霍夫斯塔德
Yeah.
是啊
I don't understand.
我不明白
What happened to us?
我们是怎么了
I don't know, George.
我不知道 乔治
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Well, I did think that I lost all interest in sex,
我以为我失去了性趣
But as it turns out...
但实际是...
I'm really sorry to say this to you...
我很抱歉对你这么说
I just lost all interest in sex with you.
我对你失去了性趣
Because I cheated?
因为我背叛你
No.
不是
I think I knew on some level you were doing it,
我知道你确实这么做了
But I didn't want to deal with it, because on another level,
但我不想去管 因为
I didn't care.
我并不在意
'Cause you were leaving me alone,
因为你离我而去
And I was kind of happy about that.
我还有点高兴
But I knew that something wasn't right.
我知道有事不对劲
Well, if it wasn't the cheating, what was it?
如果不是因为背叛 那是因为什么
I don't know. There was no big thing exactly. It's...
不知道 不是很重要的事 是...
OK, you remember a couple years ago when I made you lunch...
你记得吗 几年前我给你做午饭...
I made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
我给你做了花生酱和果冻三明治
and I put an apple to go with it,
还放了一个苹果
And you asked for a bag of Cheese Nuffs instead?
你却说你要芝士泡芙
No. Well, you did.
没有 是这样的
And I think that it was at that exact moment when I realized
就在那刻 我明白了
I didn't want to have sex with you anymore.
我再也不想和你做♥爱♥
I didn't want to talk to you anymore.
再也不想和你说话
I didn't want to be with you anymore.
再也不想和你在一起
Because of the Cheese Nuffs?
就因为芝士泡芙
No. No. It was just...
不不 那只是...
It's just that it seemed like no matter what I did for you,
是无论我为你做什么
It was never enough, or it wasn't right, or...
都不够好 或不对什么的
I don't know.
我不知道
Only now I don't care.
但现在我不在乎了
You know that there's any big reason.
你知道那没什么冠冕堂皇的理由
There just is what is, and...
只是...
What is is I...
只是我...
I don't want to be married to you anymore, George.
乔治 我不想和你在一起了
I'm sorry. I wish I did.
对不起 我希望我可以
I wish I wanted to work this out, but I don't.
我希望我可以 但不行
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表