剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Really? you believe that?
是吗 你相信他吗
He's not an apparent danger to anyone?
他还没威胁到别人的生活吗
Dad, please.
爸爸 求你了
I'm doing the best I can, honey.
我在尽力 宝贝
What are you doing?
你在干啥
What's it look like I'm doing? I'm shaving.
你看我在干嘛 刮胡子
I can see that, but why are you shaving in my kitchen?
我知道 但为什么在厨房♥
I'm tired of shaving with the garden hose.
我受不了再用橡胶管水冲脸了
My skin's getting chapped.
我的皮肤都裂开了
George, there are three bathrooms in this house.
乔治 这房♥里有三个洗手间
Yeah, and three women.
没错 也有三个女人
Good morning.
早上好
Morning, buttercup.
早上好 宝贝
Good morning. uh, hey,
早上好 对了
Do you think it's okay if I go to a friend's house after school?
我放学后可以去朋友家吗
A friend's house
朋友家
After school?
放学之后
You have a friend?
你有朋友吗
George.
乔治
You're not thinking the same thing?
你想的不也一样嘛
I think it's wonderful that you have a friend.
我觉得你有朋友很好
And that you're getting out of the house
你就能走出家门
And doing something with someone outside the family.
和其他人交往
So, what's her name?
她叫什么
What makes you so sure it's a her?
你怎么知道是女生
Oh. so it's a boyfriend friend?
这么说是男性朋友
No, it's a gender-non-specific friend.
不 是中性朋友
What's going on?
怎么了
Your sister has a friend.
你妹妹有朋友了
Really?
真的吗
Yes, really.
是的 真的
Why is it such a surprise that I have a friend?
为什么我有个朋友就很奇怪
I'm a very, very friendly person.
我是个超好处的人
All right, well, um,
好吧 那么
I'll just...
我就
I'll be in the car.
我就去车上了
So I'll pick you up after last period, okay?
我在下课后接你好吗
Yeah. sounds good.
好的
I can pick her up. No, you can't.
我可以接她 不 你不能
You're working, George.
你在工作 乔治
At least I hope you are.
至少我希望你在
I can still pick her up.
我还是能接她
I have a doctor's appointment.
我有个门诊预约
Oh. she said I might be able
医生说今天我
To find out the sex of the baby today.
可能会知道孩子的性别
Really? and then you'll tell me. I'd love to have a boy.
真的 你得告诉我 我希望是个男孩
I got two girls, so a grandson would be great.
我有两个女儿了 最好有个孙子
You know, or a granddaughter.
其实孙女也不错
Bye.
再见
What?
怎么了
She's leaning towards adoption. you know that.
她想考虑送养 你知道的
That's already been decided? No, it hasn't,
已经决定了吗 没有呢
But I think it's what she wants.
但我想她希望这样
What she wants or what you want?
她希望还是你希望
I think it's really what she wants, George.
我想真的是她希望 乔治
She isn't sure she wants to know if it's a boy or a girl.
她不确定想不想知道孩子性别
Is this because of Ricky?
是因为里奇吗
She doesn't want Ricky and his dad coming around?
她不希望被里奇或他爸缠着
Did you scare her with that? No. I didn't.
你用这个吓她吗 没有
It's about nothing except for the fact that Amy thinks
只是艾米觉得
That this might be the best choice for her baby.
这样对孩子最好
Let's go, let's go. I got things to do today.
走吧 走吧 今天我有安排
Oh, yeah. me too.
我也是
What's with the camera?
拿相机干什么
We're finding out the sex of the baby.
今天我们要知道孩子的性别了
And according to the information I got from the internet,
我从网上了解到
This is a moment that should be recorded for history.
这一刻应被载入史册
By? By...?
由谁 什么由谁
Amy's borrowing your camera, right?
艾米要借你的相机是吧
No. I'm gonna be there with her.
不 我要在那陪着她
You're gonna be there when she finds out the sex of the baby?
她测出孩子性别时你要陪着她吗
Yeah. of course.
没错 当然
You know how they find that out?
你知道他们怎么测出来吗
Yeah. it's called a sonogram.
知道 用B超
Yeah. and she's gonna be laying on a table
是的 而她会躺在床上
With her whole stomach exposed.
整个肚子都露出来
Have you seen Amy's stomach before?
你以前看过艾米的肚子吗
Well, that's kind of a personal question, isn't it?
这个问题 太私人了吧
Not as personal as you being there and seeing her stomach.
你在那看她肚子比这问题更私人
They can cover it. They don't cover it.
他们可以盖上 他们不会盖上
It... it'll be fine.
这 没关系的
I mean, it's... it's just a stomach.
我是说 只是肚子
No, it's not.
不 不是
It's a very intimate moment between the mother and the baby,
这是属于妈妈与孩子的私人时刻
And usually the father of the baby.
还有孩子爸爸
And it's very emotional.
很感人的时刻
I mean, given Amy's situation, I would think she'd feel
我是说 从艾米的角度 她会感到
Really vulnerable at a moment like that.
在那时很脆弱
And would be much more comfortable
更希望当时
With her mother there than you.
有妈妈而不是你陪伴
She wants me to be there. Are you sure?
她希望我在 你确定
Yeah, I'm sure. I don't recommend it.
确定 我不赞成
It'll be fine.
没关系的
I'm not worried about you as much as Amy.
艾米会比我更担心的
I can't imagine that she would want you there.
不敢想象她希望你在
She's my wife. I know, I know. we're not married legally,
她是我妻子 我明白 虽然还没结婚
But we might as well be.
但以后可能会的
We're in love and we're in this relationship for life.
我们相爱并愿相伴一生
And this is a big part of that relationship, today,
而今天 将是这感情最重要的一天
Finding out the sex of the baby.
知道孩子的性别
I have to be there.
我必须在
Amy wants me to be there.
艾米希望我在
Just like she wants me there for the birth.
就像她希望我守候孩子的诞生
Yeah, okay, Benjamin.
没错 好吧 本杰明
We'll see about that.
我们会见分晓的
We'll see about what?
分晓什么
Come on. let's go, already.
来吧 我们得走了
Be there for the birth.
守候孩子诞生
Come on.
走吧
What do you call this again?
这是什么来着
Earl grey.
伯爵茶
It's not bad.
还不错
I have coffee.
我有咖啡
No, no, no. that's okay.
不 不用 这可以的
When in Rome...
入乡随俗嘛
Well, I'm very happy you stopped by.
很高兴你过来
I wish my wife were here to talk to you.
真希望我妻子在这和你聊聊
She's, uh... well, she's been wanting to talk to you.
她 她一直想和你聊聊
But neither of us wanted to intrude on the situation.
但我们都不想介入这事
I don't know why not. the whole world has intruded.
为什么不想 世界就是如此
It's not like it's a secret.
这又不是秘密
So, what do you think Amy is going to do?
你认为艾米会怎么做
Is she thinking about adoption?
她在考虑送养吗
Ricky said she's thinking about it,
里奇说她在考虑
But I'm not sure he's totally onboard with that right now,
但我不确定他现在很赞同
Especially since his father has been coming around.
特别是他爸爸又回来了
Looking for money from the adoption.
指望在孩子身上大赚一笔
Bob the child molester is looking for money for the baby?
鲍勃那个性♥虐♥狂想用孩子赚钱
Maybe Ricky didn't tell Amy, but yes.
也许里奇没告诉艾米 但没错
Bob said he'd help out financially.
鲍勃说他会提供经济支援
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表