剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I should probably get back to the cabin
在别人发现我不在前
Before anyone notices I'm not there.
我该回小屋去了
Come on, I really enjoy talking to you.
别啊 我喜欢跟你说话
I mean, there aren't a lot of girls I can talk to.
我能说话的女生没几个
I took piano at first, but,
我先学的钢琴
I don't know, I just wasn't that interested in the piano. It...
不知道 我就是不喜欢钢琴
Am I talking too much?
我话太多了吗
No, I could listen to you talk all night.
不 我可以一晚上都听你说
Really?
真的吗
Or we could do this.
我们也可以这样
We could do that.
我们可以这样
I've never done that before.
我以前没这样过
Make yourself sound like a total loser.
说得自己很失败啊
Oh, yeah? I bet you'd be good at it.
是吗 我敢肯定你很厉害的
Making out.
亲热
Oh, you do that a lot? make out?
你总是这样吗 亲热
I've made out with a few girls before.
我以前和几个女孩亲热过
But not every girl I meet.
但不是遇到的每个都那样
Just if they're special.
除非她们很特别
You're special, Amy.
你很特别 艾米
Special? me?
特别 我吗
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you a lot.
很喜欢
And we're going to the same school,
我们要去同一所学校
And I thought, I don't know, maybe
我想 不知道
You and I could be...
也许我们可以
Well, this could be the start of something big.
可以是好事的开端
Cool. be cool.
放松
Oh, my god!
天哪
I guess I should go now.
我想我得走了
Why did I say that?
我♥干♥嘛说这个
He's being so nice. I'm an idiot.
他这么好 我是个傻子
All right, if you want,
好吧 如果你想走的话
I just thought we were both enjoying this.
我以为我们都很享受这样
Oh, yeah, it's just late.
是的 只是很晚了
But you're enjoying this too, right?
你也喜欢这样 对吗
I mean, you feel the same way about me
你也对我
as I feel about you?
有感觉对吧
I think.
我是这样想的
Then what's a few more minutes?
再呆一会怎样呢
Don't ruin this evening for yourself, Amy.
别自己毁了这个夜晚 艾米
Yeah, what's a few more minutes?
对啊 再呆一会又怎样呢
Crap.
蠢到家了
Not you.
不是说你
Me.
是我
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表