剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You need to be here for Amy.
你得陪在她身边
Don't do anything stupid.
别做傻事
What kind of a man abuses his own son?
怎样的人竟会虐待亲生儿子
Pervert.
变♥态♥狂
A very sick man.
一个很病态的人
Someone who needs help.
一个需要帮助的人
Oh, I'll help him. George, let the authorities
我来帮他 乔治 让警方来
Handle this, please.
处理吧 好吗
You know, if Bob did what he did to Ricky,
如果鲍勃对里奇那样做了
Then Ricky could do what he did to the baby.
那么里奇也能对孩子那样做
That's not fair.
这么说不公平
And it's not true.
也不真实
It doesn't have to be that way. Just because Ricky was abused
不一定 里奇被虐待
Doesn't mean he's gonna do the same thing.
并不代表他就要虐待别人
Ricky can be different from his father.
里奇可以与他爸爸不同
Get out your dreamcatcher.
清醒吧
Because you're dreaming again.
你又在做梦
So, what time is your appointment?
你的预约是什么时候
Same time as usual. as soon as I can get there after school.
和往常一样 放学就过去
So am I riding with you and your mom,
那是我把你和你妈妈送去
Or should I have my dad's driver drop me off,
还是让我爸的司机送我过去
How does that work?
怎么办
Oh, and I have a digital camera, but don't worry,
我有个数码相机 不过别担心
I won't take pictures unless you want me to.
你同意了我才会照
Uh, you want me to be there, right?
你想让我去的 对吧
You said you wanted me to be there, didn't you?
你说了你想让我去 对吗
No, I said I wish you could be there.
不 我说我"希望"你也能去
Well, I can.
我能
N-no, I wish you could be there.
不 只是"希望"
Like... like I wish we were married, legally.
就像 我希望我们结婚了 合法的
Like I wish this was our baby.
就像我希望这是我们的宝宝
Like I wish a lot of things.
就像我其他的愿望一样
So you...
也就是说
You don't want me to be there.
你不想让我去
It's kind of personal.
这是很隐私的事
Yeah, I... I know. but still...
是的 我知道 不过
But still think you should go?
还是觉得你应该去吗
Yeah. Ben, I... I don't know.
是的 本 我不知道怎么说
I mean, you've never even seen my stomach before.
你还从没见过我的肚子
I know. it'll be the first time I see your stomach.
我知道这是第一次看见你的肚子
I'm sure it will be awkward, but I want to be there for you.
我知道会尴尬 但是我想陪着你
I want to see the baby.
我想看那孩子
I want to be there with you when you find out
我希望在你知道孩子性别时
Whether it's a girl or a boy.
陪在你身边
And, yeah, at first, it'll be awkward,
没错 最初会很尴尬
But we'll work through the awkwardness.
但我们能克服
We love each other.
我们彼此相爱
I don't think so, Ben.
我不这样想 本
I-I don't even know if I want to know if it's a boy or a girl.
我自己都不确定是否想知道性别
I'm not even sure I want to be there.
我自己都不知道想不想去
I know it's gonna be a very emotional moment for you,
我知道那时你会很情绪化
And that's why I want to be there for you.
所以我才想陪着你
But just think about letting me go.
考虑一下 是否让我去
Just think about it.
考虑一下吧
No. I don't want to think about it.
不 我不想考虑
I don't want to hurt your feelings,
无意伤害
But I don't want you to be there. sorry.
可我不想让你去 抱歉
I just think it would be awkward.
我只是觉得会尴尬
Are you gonna let me go to birthing classes?
生孩子时会让我去吗
Again, I think that would be awkward.
我觉得那也会尴尬的
So you don't want me there when the baby is born.
那么孩子出生时也不让我去
In the room when I'm completely exposed to the world?
当我全♥裸♥地呆在那个病房♥里吗
No. I...I'm not even sure I want my mother to be there.
不 我都不想让我妈妈去
We don't have to make these decisions now.
我们现在不必做决定
I mean, we have months to think about it.
还有几个月时间
But please, just consider the possibility
但是 求你考虑一下
Of letting me be there when the baby is born.
让我在孩子出生时陪着你
I...I mean, I can stay up by your head,
我会站在你脑袋边
All the way up by your head and I won't look at anything
站在最前边哪里也不看
You don't want me to see.
如果你不让的话
Yeah, okay. I'll... I'll think about it.
好的 我会想想的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Coming.
来了
Coming.
来了
Hi. I knew if I called, you'd tell me not to come over.
嗨 我知道打电♥话♥问 你肯定不让我来
Yeah, I probably would.
是的 没准
Since you're here... Really?
不过既然来了 真让进吗
I always wondered what this house
我一直好奇这房♥子
Would look like on the inside.
里面是啥样
It's very you.
很像你的风格
Yeah. well, I bought my own furniture this time around.
是呀 这回是我自己买♥♥的家具
That's a great rocking chair. where'd you get that?
这摇椅真不错 哪里买♥♥的
My husband bought it for me when I had Grace.
我丈夫在我怀格瑞丝时买♥♥的
This would be a great idea for a baby gift.
这真是个不错的婴儿礼物
What's up, George?
乔治 出什么事了
Oh, we gotta talk.
我们得谈谈
About?
关于什么
Ricky's dad.
里奇的爸爸
Yeah. I want to kill that guy.
他呀 我真想杀了他
Me too. No, George,
我也是 不 乔治
I don't mean that literally.
我本意并非如此
Oh. I do.
我是
What do you mean, literally?
你本意是什么
I mean, I hate what he did to that kid.
我是恨他那么对孩子
Yeah, and Ricky could do that to his kid,
是的 而里奇也可能那样对孩子
And his kid is my grandson or granddaughter,
而他的孩子是我的孙子或孙女
And I can't ignore the fact that his father is circling around.
我不能容忍♥他爸爸现在逍遥法外
Ricky came by today to explain that he can't
里奇今天过来说他不能
go out with Grace anymore.
再和格瑞丝交往
Because he doesn't want to put her in jeopardy.
他不想她有危险
Do you realize your daughter could be
你有没想过你女儿
my daughter's baby's stepmother.
可能是我女儿孩子的后妈
We're a long way from that. a long, long way.
这还差得很远
Grace is going to college and then to medical school.
格瑞丝要去大学然后去学医
George, what do you want?
乔治 你想怎么样
I want to know how we're getting rid of Bob.
我想知道该怎么除掉鲍勃
Don't you a good doctor have a plan to get rid of this guy?
你这个职业医生没法除掉他吗
Get rid of him? no. we're gonna leave that
除掉 不 我们要把这事留给
Up to the authorities. I won't do that.
警方去做 我不会那样
Uh, yeah. we have to.
不 我们必须这样
You're no better than Anne.
你比安妮好不到哪儿去
I hope your next wife shares your point of view.
真希望你下一任妻子赞同你
Well, I can only hope so. thanks for nothing.
只能希望如此 白跑一趟了
Hey, there.
在这呢
Don't get out.
不用出来
All right. I want to talk to you.
好的 我要和你谈谈
Great. I'm taking Amy
好呀 我今天带艾米
To the doctor today to find out the sex of her baby.
去检查孩子的性别
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 没错
And I also found out that you're trying
我也发现你在试图
To get money for Amy's baby.
用艾米的孩子赚钱
So, uh, I don't know. maybe it's the doctor's appointment,
我不清楚 也许和医生串通
Or everything else that's happening,
或其他的勾当
But that news just kind of upset me.
但这消息让我很恼火
Well, it's not just her baby.
这不仅仅是她的孩子
There's a father, and that's my son.
还有爸爸 也就是我的儿子
So it's actually your daughter's baby and my son's baby.
简单说你女儿的孩子也是我儿子的
So who knows? maybe someday, we'll be in-laws.
谁知道呢 也许有一天我们会成亲家
We are never gonna be in-laws.
我们永远都不是亲家
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表