剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Thirteen.
13岁
I know you have condoms.
我知道你有避孕套
You don't know that. I do. I know.
你不知道的 不 我知道
What, did Amy rat me out? She sure did.
什么 艾米出♥卖♥♥♥我的吧 是她说的
But don't be angry with her.
但别生她气
And don't you have sex until you're out of this house,
在你能够离开家自食其力前
living on your own, kitten.
别尝试这东西 孩子
It's not like you waited.
事情总不如你所愿
I hate myself,
我恨我自己
And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
我要说的就这些
Yeah, I hate you, too, sometimes.
是啊 有时候我也恨你
But I still love you.
但我也爱你
Thank you sweetie.
谢谢你 宝贝
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I think Lauren's doing with Ricky.
我想劳伦和里奇扯上了
I feel betrayed. I feel totally betrayed.
我感觉被出♥卖♥♥♥了 完全被卖♥♥了
You're the one person I trusted on this earth.
你是这世界上我唯一信任的人
I don't tell patients who my family is.
我不会和病人谈及我的家庭
I didn't know our paths would ever cross,
我没想过我们的私人生活会有交集
But now that they have, guess what.
但却发生了 知道吗
I'm angry, too.
我很火
Really angry.
非常火
I thought you were actually making some progress.
我以为你会有所进步
I thought you were gonna be more responsible.
我以为你会更有责任感
I thought you were finally getting some self-respect,
我以为你最终会学会自重
But that was just a lie.
但一切都是谎言
A new lie, and even I fell for it.
一个新的谎言 连我都被骗了
You intended to be responsible,
你想变得有责任感
And then you discovered that if you just pretend to be responsible,
你却发现如果你假装有责任感
you could continue on your merry way,
就可以继续糜烂的生活
Trying to have sex with every girl you get your hands on.
和任何一个你想得到的女生发♥生♥关♥系♥
And then next one is not...repeat not gonna be my Lauren.
下一个...我再重申一遍 绝对不能是我的劳伦
No, Lauren's not gonna be the next one.
当然 劳伦不会是下一个
Grace is.
格瑞丝才是
I'm in love with Grace.
我爱上格瑞丝了
Love.
爱
You're not in love with anyone.
你不会爱上任何人
You can't truly be in love with someone else
除非你学会自爱
until you find a way to love yourself,
否则你不会真正爱上任何人
and you can't do that,
而你却做不到
and I obviously can't help you do that.
显然我也不能帮你做到
I thought I could, but...
我以为我可以 但是...
I can't.
我不行
Maybe I been lying to myself, too.
也许我也在欺骗自己
Maybe I can't help anyone,
也许我谁都帮不了
Because of all the people who have come into this office,
因为在所有来这儿的人当中
You are the one that I've invested the most time in,
你是我花费心血最多的一个
You are the one that I have made myself available to always,
你是唯一让我随时候命的人
and look at where we are.
但看看现在呢
Look at where we are.
现在又怎样呢
Nowhere.
一无所获
Do you want help?
你需要帮助吗
So that someday maybe you could be the guy for Grace Bowman?
以便某一天你能成为配得上格瑞丝·鲍曼的男人
She accepts me for who I am right now.
她接受现在的我
Here we go again.
又来了
It's one step forward and two steps back with you.
你总是向前迈一步 又向后退两步
Maybe I need a new shrink.
也许我要找个新的心理医生
Maybe you do.
也许是的
But if you go near Lauren again,
但如果你敢再接近劳伦
You're gonna need new teeth.
就准备换副新牙吧
It's me.
是我
Hey.
嗨
My dad told me you called.
我爸说你打过电♥话♥了
Come in.
进来吧
So, how's everything with Alice?
和爱丽丝进展如何
Did you two break up already?
你们俩已经分手了吗
There's nothing going on with Alice.
我和爱丽丝什么都没
We just have a lot in common.
我们只是很投机
We both love football,
我们都喜欢橄榄球
We both wanna have sex, but not with each other,
我们都想要性生活 但对象不是对方
And we wanted to make you and Henry jealous.
而且我们都想让你和亨利吃醋
Really?
真的吗
Because jealou isn't a strong basis for a relationship,
嫉妒可不能维系一段感情
You know that?
明白吗
Yeah, but sometimes jealousy makes you realize
明白 但有时嫉妒能让你意识到
how much you love someone
你有多爱某人
and how attracted you are to that someone.
还有你对某人有多大的吸引力
My dad let you come over
我爸让你过来是为了让你
So you could tell me you still wanna have sex with me?
告诉我你还想和我发生性关系
No, not exactly. I mean I still wanna have sex with you.
不全是这样 我承认我还想和你发生性关系
I just promised your parents
可我答应过你父母
I wouldn't even try to have sex with you.
我不会去和你发生性关系
OK, I see.
我明白了
Well, you know what, Jack? I don't know if I believe you.
杰克 知道吗 我不知道还能不能信你
Would you be willing to wear a chastity ring?
你愿意戴上贞洁戒指吗
That goes on your finger, right?
像你手指上戴的那个吗
Yeah. OK.
对 好吧
Yeah, I knew that. Um...
是的 我明白
Yeah. I mean, I see that you're still wearing yours, so, sure.
是的 我看到你还戴着那个 所以没问题
I'd be willing to do that.
我愿意这样做
Symbol of my promise to your parents.
象征着我对你父母的承诺
My dad's a minister, and he doesn't even make me do that,
我爸是个牧师 他都没让我这么做
But I'd be willing to do it for you.
但我愿为你这么做
All of this started when I put this ring on my finger.
一切都源于我戴了这个戒指
So you know what?
所以知道吗
I'm gonna take it off.
我决定摘下来
All right.
好吧
No, I'm taking it off because I don't need it.
我摘下它是因为我根本不需要它
I'm not tempted to have sex with you anymore.
我不会再想和你发生性关系
I'm not tempted to have sex with anyone,
我也不会再想和别人发生性关系
Especially after what I saw happen to Ben today because of Amy.
特别今天因为艾米 发生在本身上的事
You mean because of Ricky, don't you?
你是指里奇 对吧
I'm not stupid.
我没那么笨
I know you weren't the least bit jealous
我知道 你看我和爱丽丝在一起
when you saw Alice with me.
一点也不吃醋
You were just surprised.
你只是有点惊讶
No,
不
If you're jealous of anyone, it's Adrian.
如果说你吃醋 那也是吃艾利安的醋
And you probably heard she might be leaving school,
你可能也听说她要离开学校了
which would make Ricky available.
这样你就可以和里奇在一起了
Which, the more I think about it,
所以 我越仔细想
is why your dad let me come over in the first place.
越觉得这才是你♥爸♥让我来的主要原因
I'm kind of the lesser of two evils, you know?
我还没他那么坏 不是吗
Friends?
我们还是朋友吗
Grace, we're not gonna be friends.
格瑞丝 我们做不成朋友的
I got Alice for that.
我已经有爱丽丝这个朋友了
Goodbye, Jack.
再见 杰克
Bye, Grace.
再见 格瑞丝
What?
怎么了
I don't think Mom and Dad should have asked me to wear that.
我觉得爸妈不应该让我戴这个
I think it's kinda hypocritical.
太虚伪了
What?
什么
I don't think Mom and Dad waited
我不觉得爸妈是等到婚后
till they were married to have sex.
才发生性关系的
I think they just told me that
我觉得他们这样告诉我
they waited so I would wait until I was married.
是为了让我也坚持婚后性行为
You lost your mind.
你疯了
You going have sex with Ricky.
你要和里奇发生性关系了
Not until we're married.
那也是婚后的事
I'm gonna live my life as a Christian,
我要过着我自己的基♥督♥徒生活
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表