剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Why don't you order a couple and see?
不如你们点一份尝尝
I'll do that, give me a couple of them, just mustard.
好 给我2根 芥末的
Ben?
本你呢
Oh, uh, just Amy, please.
我要艾米就行了
Couple of yellow dogs
2根黄狗
And Amy, why don't you take a break?
艾米 为啥不去休息下
I should have taken French.
早知道就去学法语了
So how are you?
过得如何
I'm good.
不错
So is George.
乔治也是
Hee-hee! employee of the month!
吼吼 本月明星雇员
Make fun of me all you want, George,
乔治 你爱咋笑话我都行
but I love working here.
我喜欢这的工作
I'll be over there with Amy...
我去那儿和艾米一起
No, wait.
不 等等
Thanks.
谢谢
There you go.
拿好
Keep the change. thank you. Thanks.
不用找了 谢谢 谢谢
Those dogs look good. can you make me one?
那热狗看上去不错 给我来个吧
You know how I like it.
你知道我喜欢吃怎样的
Fernando, can you take a hot dog,
费尔南多 你能做个热狗吗
Split it down the middle, put it on the grill to brown it,
从中间切开 烤熟
And then take those onions and put it in the middle
再拿点洋葱洒在中间
With just a little bit of ketchup?
最后加上一点点番茄酱
Coming right up.
马上就好
What?
不是吧
What, miss?
怎么了 小姐
I thought you only spoke Spanish.
我以为你只会说西班牙文
I thought your daughter needed a job.
我以为你女儿需要工作
Thanks, Fernando.
谢谢你 费尔南多
Gracias.
谢谢
What, you speaking the language now? Maybe.
你在学语言 也许
Maybe I'll learn Spanish if I work here long enough.
如果工作久了 我就要学西班牙文了
You're really gonna work here? I am working here.
你真准备在这儿工作 现在不就是吗
And you know what? I love it.
知道吗 我喜欢这里
What about your power suit, huh?
那你的战斗服呢
Come on, admit it, you can't get a job.
认输吧 你得不到工作的
Not a real job. This is a real job.
一份真正的工作 这就是真正的工作
No, it isn't. Yes, it is.
这不是 就是的
Admit it. you need me. No, I don't.
承认吧 你需要我 我才不
Here. Read the grease on the wall,
拿着 看看墙上的油
You're never gonna make it.
你永远都做不好的
Next!
下一位
Hi. can I just have a cup of coffee?
给我来杯咖啡吧
Uh, you could, but
可以 但
All we have are these styrofoam cups,
我们只有泡沫塑料杯
And I hate those. you wouldn't happen to
我讨厌那些 你不会刚好
have a coffee mug on you?
带了咖啡杯吧
I do in my car.
我车里有
If you wanna go get it,
如果你去拿过来
I'll brew a fresh pot of coffee for you.
我就给你煮一壶新鲜咖啡
That one's been in there a while.
这壶已经不太新鲜了
You know, I've been coming to the hot dog hut for a while
我常来这家店
And, uh, I've never seen you here before.
但从未见过你
And I was gonna ask you what you're doing working here
我本想问你为何在这工作
But I guess I found out.
但我想我知道了
Divorce, huh? Yep.
离婚对吧 是的
Is this your first day of work? Yeah, it is.
这是你第一天上班吗 是的
I looked around for a while, but, um,
我找了好一阵子的工作 但
Yeah, I've been home for 15 years so...
我做了15年的全职太太了
This is the best I could do.
我也只能做这个了
You know what? it's actually not so bad, it's kind of fun.
其实也没那么糟 蛮有趣
I'm the architect on the renovation across the street.
我是马路对面设计所的设计师
We're trying to transition into being a more green firm.
我们在努力转型成一家更环保的工厂
You wouldn't know anything about environmental supplies,
你不知道环境供给
Or construction, or anything like that?
建造之类的吧
No, but I didn't know anything about hot dogs till today.
对 不过我也是今天才知道热狗的
You should give me a call.
你可以给我打电♥话♥
We're looking for somebody to do research,
我们在招人做研究
Manage vendor relationships, that kind of thing.
维持卖♥♥主关系之类的
You should come see me, we should talk.
你可以来找我谈谈
Okay. I will. thanks.
好 我会来的 谢谢
Oh, wait, do you want that cup of coffee?
等等 你还要咖啡吗
Oh, I never really wanted a cup of coffee.
我本来就不打算要的
Call me.
打我电♥话♥
Ah. America.
美国人啊
But you don'have to go back there.
但你不必回去
You don't have to go back to work.
不必回去工作
I'm gonna take care of you.
我会照顾你
How? Amy, my dad is the sausage king.
怎么照顾 我爸是香肠国王
You don't have to be the hot dog girl.
你不必做热狗女孩
I hate being the hot dog girl.
我讨厌做热狗女孩
As if being pregnant at 15 isn't humiliating enough.
好像15岁怀孕还不够丢脸似的
Like you said,
如你所说
Your mom's just trying to teach you a lesson.
你妈不过想让你接受教训
She's probably just trying to motivate you
也许她只是想刺♥激♥你
To find the right family for the baby.
给宝宝找个好家庭
You'd think that Ricky's mom would help out.
你会觉得里奇妈妈能帮忙
She's a social worker.
她是社工
Oh, that's right.
对了
She just lured Donovan and Leon away
她刚劝诱多纳文和利昂
With those foster kids.
不让他们收养孩子
Probably because Ricky really
也许因为里奇
doesn't want the baby adopted.
不想送养孩子
I don't care what Ricky wants.
我才不管里奇想怎样
He said he'd go along with whatever I said.
他说过我怎么决定都行
As it turns out, I think he's going along with what I said.
但我觉得他会同意我说的
Ricky and I got into a couple of,
今天里奇和我
Heh, heated discussions today.
吵得很激烈
About? About the fact that he can't afford
吵什么 因为他付不起
To pay child support and raise a baby for the next 18 years.
养育孩子18年的开销
And that he should just back off
所以他会退出
And let you and me take care of the baby.
让你和我照顾孩子
Amy, if you choose to keep the baby,
艾米 如果你选择自己养孩子
I can give your son the best of everything.
我可以给与孩子最好的一切
He's right.
他是对的
No, he is not right.
他在胡扯
Are you out of your mind, Benjamin?
本杰明 你疯了啊
You don't have a dime.
你一个子儿都没
I have dimes, you don't.
有钱的是我不是你
And what Anne is doing here is very admirable.
安妮在这儿工作令人佩服
She's working hard at an honest job to get what she wants,
她勤恳工作得到收入
And if you wanna be this baby's father,
如果你想做孩子的父亲
You should be willing to work hard too.
也应该勤恳工作
And even then, you may not end up rich.
就算如此 你也不一定有钱
It's not about being rich. it's all about working.
这不是有钱没钱的问题 而是工作
Working is a good thing in and of itself.
工作是件好事
I started out working at a butcher shop
我13岁就开始
When I was 13 years old.
在屠宰店打工
I worked my butt off to get what we have.
我辛辛苦苦工作才有了今天
And if you love this girl,
如果你爱她
and you wanna take care of her son,
想照顾她的儿子
You get your butt up and
就马上站起身
get in that kitchen and help her out.
去厨房♥帮她忙
And tomorrow start looking for a job,
并且明天开始找工作
The way I told you to do weeks ago.
几周前我就这么告诉过你
It's okay. he'll come around, I'm the only child.
没事 他会想通的 我是独子
Right, got it. thanks, dad.
知道了 谢谢 老爸
Parents. butcher shop when he was 13.
父母 13岁就在屠宰店打工
It's the family butcher shop.
那是家营屠宰店
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表