剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Half the time I'm here, I don't know
我经常不知道
what you're talking about or who you're talking to.
你在说什么 跟谁说话
That's because up until now, you didn't know who you are.
因为直到现在 你都不知道你是谁
Who am I? You're a man.
我是谁 你是个男人
As good as Amy's dad, as good as anyone else.
和艾米的父亲一样 和其他人一样
You're a human being.
你是个人
No matter how you've been treated before in this life,
不管之前你被如何对待
You are a human being,
你都是个人
And human beings make mistakes.
是人都会犯错
How can I be a man who's as good as everyone else
我怎么能和其他男人一样
when I made the mistake of getting a girl pregnant?
我犯了大错 我让一个女孩怀孕了
A 15-year-old girl is pregnant because of me,
一个15岁女孩怀孕了 因为我
And I don't care about her or the baby.
而我不关心她和孩子
All I care about is that her father called me trash,
我关心的只是她父亲叫我垃圾
And I'm not trash.
我不是垃圾
Because? Because I'm not.
为什么 因为我不是
That is as good an answer as any.
回答得好
You're the doorway to self-respect.
你在自尊心大门的门口
Open it, Ricky.
打开门 里奇
Open it and go on in.
打开门 走进去
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么开门
I think you do.
我想你知道
Hello.
嗨
Anyone home?
有人在家吗
Came home from school for this?
从学校赶回来就为了这个
Yeah, it's me. What do you want? Where are you?
是我 什么事 你在哪
Leave a message, not that I'll call you back.
留言 我会回电♥话♥
So I came home. Where are you?
我回家了 你人呢
Adrian?
艾利安
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here? I live here.
你在这干什么 这是我家
Why aren't you at the furniture store?
你怎么不待在家具店
I brought you something.
我给你带了些东西过来
It's all set, boss. Thanks, fellas.
都搞定了 老板 谢谢 伙计们
You brought me something? Yeah.
你给我带了些东西 是的
Something for you and your mom.
一些给你 一些给你妈妈
I don't want anything from you. Fine. I'll take it back.
我不想要你的任何东西 好吧 我会再拿回去
At least take a look at it first.
至少先看一看
Why would you get me a desk?
你干嘛送我个桌子
What am I gonna do with a desk?
我要桌子干什么
I see you studying at the kitchen counter
我看你在厨房♥台子上
on the couch, all over the place.
沙发上学习
Thought you might like a desk.
我想你可能会想要个桌子
What do you want?
你想要什么
Nothin'. No, you want something.
什么都不想要 不 你想要
You all want something. All?
你们都想要回报 我们都
Oh, OK, I get it.
我知道了
You don't want me to say anything to Amy.
我不想让我把这事告诉艾米
Of course I don't want you to say anything to Amy.
我当然不想让你告诉艾米
I don't want you to say anything to anyone.
我不想让你告诉任何人
But this isn't a bribe, it's a gift.
这不是收买♥♥ 这是礼物
So...
那么
Did you get my mother a new desk, too?
你送我妈妈的也是桌子吗
No, an armoire.
不 是个大衣柜
Top-of-the-line armoire. It was made in India.
做工一流的大衣柜 印度生产的
Goodbye, George.
再见 乔治
Goodbye?
再见
You're breaking up with her, aren't you?
你正和她闹分手 是吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
All the last guy gave us was a box of steaks.
最后男人都会送给女人东西作为补偿
I knew you were smart. That's why I got you the desk.
我知道你很聪明 所以我送你桌子
Just leave.
走吧
Just so you know, Ricky was here earlier.
知道吗 里奇刚才在这里
I came by to get some things, and he was here.
我顺道来拿东西 看到他在
Be careful.OK?
小心点 好吗
Or what? I'll end up pregnant?
否则怎样 我会怀孕吗
Everyone knows. All right.
人尽皆知了 好吧
Is that why you're going home?
因为这个你要回家
That's none of your business.
这和你没关系
Guys would like you anyway, you know that, right?
男孩就是会喜欢你 你知道的 对吗
What do you mean, anyway?
"就是会"是什么意思
Even if you don't have sex with 'em.
即使你不和他们上♥床♥
And that's none of your business.
这也和你无关
You're welcome for the desk.
好好用那桌子
Hey, jerk.
嗨 傻瓜
I'm sorry. My day took a weird turn.
对不起 突然发生了点事
Yeah, so did mine.
是啊 我也是
You coming over or not?
你过来不
Nah. Something I have to do.
不 有些事我必须要办
Amy's father said he talked to you.
艾米父亲说他和你谈过了
He's not trying to force you to marry her, is he?
他没逼你娶她吧 有吗
No. Pretty much the opposite.
没有 恰恰相反
Look, I can't ignore the fact that I'm the father of a baby.
我必须意识到我是个孩子的父亲了
Sure you can. Lots of guys do.
当然 男人都这样
Lots of guys? Like who?
很多人 比如谁
Like my father.
比如我父亲
I didn't know.
我不知道
You do what you have to do. I don't care.
去做你该做的吧 我不在意
Yeah, you do care, and I know
不 你在意 我知道
You were counting on me to come over and I'm sorry.
你想让我过去 不过对不起
I'm gonna start being more responsible.
我想多承担些责任
I just have to take care of something.
我必须处理些事情
Look, I don't need you to come over.
听着 我不需要你过来
I have friends.
我有朋友
No, you don't.
不 你没有
Call her back?
给她回电♥话♥了
Yeah, called her back. Good.
是的 打了 很好
That's a start. What's next?
是个好的开始 下一步做什么
Hi. I didn't know you guys were stopping by
我没想到你们会来
during school hours, uninvited.
在上课时间 不请自来
Your dad called.
你♥爸♥爸给我们打了电♥话♥
He thought maybe you needed some company.
他觉得你可能需要人陪伴
No, that's fine. Thank you, though.
不 没关系 还是谢谢你们
Did you hear from Amy?
艾米那边有消息吗
Is she... Leaving?
她要 离开吗
I guess so.
我想是的
Are you going over to her house to say goodbye?
你要去她家和她道别吗
No.
不
No. I can't.
不 我做不到
You have to say goodbye.
你必须去道别
Doesn't matter. She'll be back.
没关系 她会回来的
Yeah, eventually.
是啊 最终会的
She doesn't want me to see her, either, when she gets...
她不想让我见她 当她越来越
bigger.
胖
Like that would matter to me.
可我根本不介意
All right, you guys make yourselves at home.
好了 你们不要拘束 请自便
Want some company?
要人陪吗
No. I got my dad's driver for company, but thanks.
不用了 我爸爸的司机会陪我 但还是谢了
Sweet.
真不错
We can't just stay here when Ben's not here.
本不在家 我们不能待在这里
Yeah, we can.
我们可以
We're his best friends.
我们是他最好的朋友
Yeah, which is why he left us his room
是啊 所以他把屋子留给我们
for the first time ever.
有史以来第一次
Have we ever been in here alone?
我们有单独待在这吗
Is this a set-up?
是你故意安排的吗
No, I swear. I'm not having sex.
不是 我发誓 我不想做♥爱♥
Is that why you wanted me to come here, to have sex?
你叫我来就为了这个 为了做♥爱♥吗
It's pretty much why I do everything - to have sex.
这几乎是我做所有事的原因 为了做♥爱♥
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表