剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
她在打电♥话♥
She's on the phone.
她没法让你见到她的医生
She can't get you in to see her doctor
至少听上去不能
Or at least it doesn't sound like it.
关门
Shut the door.
我...
I'm...
我不准备去看她的医生
I'm not going to her doctor.
行啊 那你准备去哪儿
Yeah, OK, but where are you going?
我不能告诉你 因为这消息
I can't tell you because then you'd have information
很多人都想知道 但...
that a lot of others are gonna want, but...
这样说吧 至少我心里有底
Let's just say I'm taking control.
我不会告诉其他人
I won't tell anyone.
我觉得这时候你可以相信我
I think you can trust me at this point.
艾希礼 我知道你值得信任
Ashley, I know I can trust you, I know.
只是...你还是不知道为好
It's just... it's better for you not to know.
爸爸怎么了 他在哪
What happened to Dad? Where is he?
怎么了
What's going on?
我们在找爸爸
We were just looking for Dad.
他可能在学校找本·波伊科维齐
He's probably at the high school looking for Ben Boykewich.
本
Ben?
嗯 我是这么猜的
Yeah, that would be my guess.
如果还有什么我不知道的事
OK, you guys, if there's anything else I don't know,
最好现在告诉我
I think now's the time to tell me.
结婚
Married?
-他们在热恋 -他们才15岁
- They're in love. - They're 15.
我14岁就爱上了我的妻子
I fell in love with my wife when I was 14.
你14岁又没结婚
You didn't get married when you were 14.
我倒希望可以呢
I wish we had.
双方父母让我们等到18岁
Our parents made us wait till we were 18.
浪费了那么多年
All those years, wasted.
你难道认为他们应该在
You actually think they should get married
15岁结婚生子吗
and have a baby at 15.that's what you are telling me.
这确实有点不合传统 但他们是好孩子啊
It's a little unconventional, but, hey, they're good kids.
搞笑啊 他们要是好孩子
Are you kidding me? If they were good kids,
我们就不会坐在这儿谈话了
We wouldn't be sitting here having this conversation.
我们又不是谈论2个酗酒或吸毒的孩子
We're not talking about them drinking or doing drugs,
只是2个相爱的孩子而已
We're talking about two kids in love, that's all.
显然不只这些
That's not all undoubtly.
虽然不是最好的情况 但也可能更糟
It's not the ideal situation, but it could be worse.
她是我的宝贝
She's my baby.
他也是我的宝贝
Well, he's my baby.
我们并没有想到孩子会这样
It's not what either of us would've planned for our children.
我只是说本和我愿意
I'm just saying Ben and I would be very pleased
和艾米分享一个美好的未来
to share our good fortune with Amy,
如果你行行好 让她
if you'd be kind enough to allow her to
与他以诚相待
make an honest young man out him.
本和我独自住在一个大房♥子里
You know,Ben and me, we're in that big house all alone.
我保证 我们会把艾米照顾得很好
We'll take very good care of your Amy. I promise you that.
如果少年婚姻行不通呢
Suppose this little teenager marriage doesn't work out.
如果行得通呢
Suppose it does.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
2个15岁的孩子结婚生子
Two 15-year-olds getting married and having a baby.
我可不想我女儿15岁结婚
I don't want my daughter married at 15.
你怎么会想让儿子15岁结婚
Why would you want your son married at 15?
他很想念母亲
Misses his mother.
那也不能用我女儿代替啊
You can't give him my daughter.
他爱她
He loves her.
我也爱她
So do I.
您夫人来电 她说有紧急情况
Your wife is calling. She says it's an emergency.
紧急情况啊
Emergency!
喂 我把手♥机♥关了
Yeah, hi. I turned my cell phone off.
我在和里欧·波伊科维齐交谈
I'm here talking to Leo Boykewich.
当然和他有关
I think it does concern him.
你说什么 谁
What are you talking about? Who?
根本不是你儿子的小孩
It's not... it's not even your son's baby.
也可能是啊
Could be.
快走 她在和爸爸说话
Go. She's talking to Dad.
-艾希礼 我爱你 -快走
- I love you, Ashley. - Just go.
艾米 里欧·波伊科维齐去了...
Amy, Leo Boykewich went...
艾米呢
W-Where's Amy?
-她在卫生间 -哦
- She's in the bathroom. - Oh.
谁去见爸爸了
So, who went to see Dad?
本的爸爸
Ben's father.
真的吗 那不错
Really? That was nice.
那么你会让他们结婚吗
So, are you gonna let them get married?
艾希礼 她才15岁
Ashley, she's 15 years old.
而且那也不是本的责任
Besides, it's not Ben's responsibility.
那你宁愿她嫁给里奇吗 他16了
Well, would you rather she marry Ricky? He's 16.
我不想让她嫁给任何一个
No, I don't want her to marry either one of them.
近期我都不想让她结婚
I don't want her to get married, period.
那会让她生活更混乱
I think it's gonna complicate her life even more.
你确定她在卫生间吗
Are you sure she's in the bathroom?
-刚刚是在啊 -艾米
- She was. - Amy!
妈妈 我在这儿
I'm here, Mom.
嗨 快点
Hi. Hurry up.
我们去还是不去
So are we going or not?
本 我真觉得你不该来
Ben, I really don't think you should be here.
我以为你让他来的 他是这么说的
I thought you told him to come with us. That's what he said.
我不能让你这么做 我爸爸和你♥爸♥爸谈了
I can't let you do this. My dad is talking to your dad.
他在说服你♥爸♥让我们结婚
He's trying to talk him into letting us get married.
结婚
Married?
是的 结婚 我爱她
Yes, married. I love her.
我想娶她 我还想和她单独谈谈
I wanna marry her, and I also want some privacy here.
本 我告诉了妈妈这是里奇的孩子
Ben, I told my mother it's Ricky's baby.
你为什么要这样做
What'd you do that for?
你能别插嘴吗 你为什么这样做
Can you stay out of this, please? What'd you do that for?
这是事实
It's the truth.
她说 我说实话她就会帮我
She said she'd help me if I told her the truth.
本 你想娶我真是太好了
Ben, it's really nice of you to wanna marry me,
但这不是你的问题 是我的问题
but this is not your problem. This is my problem.
没错 而且现在还是里奇的问题
Yeah, well, now it's also Ricky's problem.
他不会娶你的 你知道 不是吗
He's not going to marry you. You know that, right?
里奇永远不会娶你
Ricky will never marry you.
是的 艾利安 我知道
Yes, Adrian, I know that.
但我会 我会娶你 我爱你
But I will. I'll marry you. I love you.
除了你和孩子 其他我都无所谓
I don't care about anything else but you and that baby.
也许还有那些铙钹
And maybe the cymbals.
本 我不想要孩子
I don't want to have a baby, Ben.
你当然不想要
Of course you don't.
但你要有孩子了 而且我也很高兴
But you're going to have a baby, and that's OK with me.
不行 就是不行
No, I can't. I just, I can't.
你可以的 都会好起来的
Yes, you can. It's gonna be OK.
你曾认为告诉你父母是最糟糕的
You thought the worst part was telling your parents,
但既然你已经告诉了他们 一切都会好起来
but now that you've told them, everything gets better from here.
他们爱你
They love you.
差不多吧
Yeah, I guess.
我妈想把我送到那些
My mom is talking about sending me off to some home
问题女生会去的地方
where there are other girls in the same situation?
本 她想把孩子让别人领养
Ben, she's talking about adoption.
这是能解决问题 但还是不生为好
Then that settles it. Don't have the baby.
你不会想让一些古怪的夫妇领养孩子
You don't want some weird couple raising a baby
等你的生活好转时 他们会找上门来
that's gonna track you down when your life is finally getting better.
艾利安 如果你闭嘴
Adrian, I'd be more than happy to double your car fare
我会乐于付你双倍的车费 如何
if you'll just shut up, OK?
就算对我而言 有些事也比钱重要得多
Some things are more important than money, even to me.
他也不会娶你 你知道的 不是吗
He's not gonna marry you, either. You know that, right?
里奇绝对不会娶你
Ricky is never going to marry you.
够了 你们能开去诊所吗
OK, can you guys just drive me to the clinic?
等我的时候 你们尽可以吵
You two can argue while you wait for me.
我真的觉得如果你决定不要孩子
I just feel that if your decision is not to have the baby,
你应该和父母谈谈 至少和你妈妈
You really should talk to your parents or at least to your mother.
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表