剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
So I'm thinking when I do, she'll choose me.
我想这样做的时候 她会支持我
She has to.
她得这样
See, this is that two steps back I'm always talking about.
这就是我经常说的退两步
One giant leap forward and two steps back.
向前一大步 又向后退两步
Ricky, your mother's not gonna go along with you
里奇 你妈妈不会赞成你的做法
If you're deceiving people.
如果你欺骗别人
You can't lead a couple to believe
你不能诱使一对夫妇相信
You're gonna go along with an adoption.
你赞成收养
When you don't intend to. Look, I can.
尤其是你没有此意 不 我可以
If that's the best thing for my son.
如果这样做有利于我的孩子
If I just have some time with Amy,
如果我和艾米多处些时间
So that she gets to know me a little better,
她会更了解我
I mean, then she might come around.
那样她就会同意我
If I say no now, there's no chance of that happening.
要是我现在反对 就真没辙了
Ricky, you can't.
里奇 你不能这样
You can't play with people's lives like that.
你不能将别人的生活玩弄于手心
Hey, they may never go through with it anyway,
他们也许根本就养不好孩子
And I'm not gonna go against Amy right now.
而我现在也不会反对艾米
Just later when a family has their hearts set on adopting?
要是不久有人家真心要收养孩子呢
It's early.
还早着呢
I don't know that anyone has their hearts set on anything.
没有人会全心对任何事
Other than me.
除了我
I have my heart set on Amy and our baby.
我对艾米和孩子是全心全意的
What about, uh...?
那么...
What is it, Ben?
那么本怎么办
Amy still with Ben?
艾米还和本在一起
Ben's no match for me.
本根本不是我的对手
Where are you going in that getup?
穿戴成这样要去哪儿
"Getup"?
穿戴
That's what you call this? a getup?
这算是穿戴正式吗
I'm using my free pass to get out of jail
我终于可以摆脱家庭琐事
To do some things I need to do,
做些需要处理的事
Not that that's any of your business, old man Juergens.
这不关你的事 杰庚斯老头
Job interview? bank of women?
面试 女士银行
Don't you think the women jokes are getting a bit old?
你不觉得这"女士"笑话有点老套吗
No sense of humor this morning,
你今早没有幽默感
must be a case of the nerves.
肯定有什么重要的事
Yup. it is a job interview.
没错 肯定是面试
When are you moving to your own place?
什么时候回你的窝
This is my own place.
这就是我的地盘
The correct question should be
你应该这样问
when am I moving from my own place?
我什么时候从我的窝搬走
And the answer is never.
答案是没门
if you're getting a job,
如果你找到份工作
Especially one that requires a suit,
特别是需要工作服的那种
Maybe you can move. Cause I don't have any money.
那你可以走了 我可是穷困潦倒
I'm gonna find the money sooner or later.
我迟早会找到你的私房♥钱
And can you find something else to do tonight?
你今晚能不能找点事情做
Amy and Ricky are coming over
艾米和里奇要
to talk to Donovan and Leon.
和多纳文还有利昂谈谈
I don't think you should be around. I won't be around.
我觉得你最好回避 我会的
I'll be in my garage waiting for them
我会在车♥库♥等他们
To tell me how it went. ha.
告诉我事情的进展
I already talked to Donovan about it.
我已经和多纳文谈过这事了
Amy feels sick. she's not going to school today.
艾米不舒服 她今天不去上学
Sick? oh, jeez.
生病 天呐
What? is she sick or not?
真的假的
No, she's not sick.
假的 她没有生病
This is about Ben again.
又是因为本
Every married couple argues. take us, for example.
每对已婚夫妻免不了吵架 比如我们
We're not a couple, George.
我们不是夫妻 乔治
You're just a guy living in my garage.
你只是一个睡在我家车♥库♥的家伙
And Ben and Amy aren't a couple anymore either.
而且本和艾米也不是情侣了
That's a little more than the argument.
这可比吵架严重
When did this happen? A week ago.
什么时候的事 一周前
You haven't noticed that Amy's been upset for an entire week?
你没注意艾米一周来都愁眉苦脸吗
She's been upset for months. how was I supposed to know
她都这样几个月了 我怎么会知道
This week was special?
这周发生了状况
She's your daughter?
她是你女儿吗
Why'd they break up? I mean, the guy married her
他们为什么分手 本不是早就知道
Knowing she was having another guy's baby.
他怀了别人的孩子吗
Something worse than that happened last week?
上周发生了比这更不幸的事吗
I don't think anything happened exactly.
我不觉得发生了什么
Something happened.
肯定有事
I gotta go.
我得走了
I'm just gonna tell Amy I'm leaving.
我去给艾米打个招呼
Speak.
说话
Ben's just taking a break
本提出分手
To see if she'd rather be with Ricky.
是想看看她是否更喜欢里奇
He thinks she likes Ricky.
他认为她喜欢里奇
She doesn't like Ricky.
她不喜欢里奇
Maybe, maybe not.
也许喜欢 也许不
But either way, she had sex with Ricky
但不管怎样 她和里奇睡过
And Ben's reading a lot into that.
本觉得这是她喜欢里奇的证据
Maybe she should have sex with Ben.
也许她应该和本睡
You're right. bad idea.
你是对的 坏主意
Amy, you can't afford to take a day off of school.
艾米 你不能再不去学校了
You're gonna be missing days when the baby comes.
生孩子后你会错过更多课程
I can't stand being at school
我受不了呆在学校
Knowing Ben is there ignoring me.
看着本无视我
You and Ben will work things out.
你和本会好起来的
No, we won't.
不会
We can't work things out if he won't even talk to me.
他连话都不和我说 任何事都解决不了
The worst part is, I totally understand why.
最惨的是 我知道原因
It's because...
是因为...
Because my baby is Ricky's baby,
因为这个孩子是里奇的
And nothing's gonna change that.
这是无法改变的事实
I can't change that. he might want me to, but I can't.
我别无选择 他希望我也无法改变
That's right, and if Ben can't deal with that,
没错 如果本不能接受
Then forget about him. you deserve better.
就把他忘了 一切会好起来的
I'm a pregnant 15-year-old girl. I deserve better?
我是15岁的怀孕少女 一切会好起来吗
I don't deserve better. That's enough of that, Amy.
不会的 够了 艾米
Okay, even if you weren't pregnant,
即便是你没有怀孕
You and Ben would still find things to argue about,
你和本还是会产生各种矛盾
Because that's what people do when you in a relationships.
因为情侣都会这样
No two people can agree on everything all of the time.
没有两个人能永远保持一致
So there are differences of opinion,
所以各种不同的看法
Disagreements, arguments. it happens.
不和 争执 都会发生
Every argument that you have is
任何争执都是
a chance for you learn something about yourself
认识自我
And about the other person.
和他人的机会
What am I supposed to learn here?
我应该从这当中学到什么
That boys don't like girls who are pregnant by other boys?
比如男孩不喜欢怀了其他人孩子的女孩
Lesson learned.
学到了
I'm probably better off with Ricky.
我可能和里奇更合适
What?
什么
You are not better off with Ricky.
你和里奇一点都不配
Oh, Amy...
艾米...
What? I am.
怎么 我认为是
Let's talk about this later, okay? I have to go.
我们晚点谈 好吗 我得走了
And you need to get ready for school.
你也得准备去学校
So try to pull yourself together, okay?
打起精神来 好不好
I can't.
我做不到
Try.
试一下
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing? Run away from home?
你干嘛呢 离家出走吗
There's enough stuff in here for a week in France.
这些东西足够在法国呆一周了
Goodbye, George.
再见 乔治
Talk her into going to school.
叫她去上学
Hey, I just heard.
我刚听说了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表