剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
我爱你 他知道的
I love you, and he knows that.
他和我妈也是高中情侣
He and my mom were high school sweetheararts.
他能理解 没问题的
He gets it. it'll be fine.
即使你♥爸♥同意你娶我
Even if your dad did let you marry me,
那也解决不了任何问题
It's not gonna solve anything,
因为我父母绝不会让我结婚
Because my parents will never let me get married.
他们极有可能送我去别处
I mean, they'll probably send me off to some home
把孩子给别人领养
When the baby gets adopted
告诉他们的朋友我生病了
And just tell all their friends I have a disease
所以去那治疗
And I'm there for treatment or something.
我和你一起去告诉他们
I'll tell them with you,
我会告诉他们我要娶你
And I'll tell them I wanna marry you.
如果你觉得有用
And I'll even ask my dad to come
我甚至可以让我爸一起去
If you think that'll help.
不会有人把你送去别的地方
And no one is gonna send you off
除非是我家
To any other home other than mine,
如果你不愿意
And no one can make you give up your baby
没人能逼你打掉孩子
If you don't want to.
本 为什么你对我这么好
Ben, why are you so nice to me?
我爱你
I love you.
那就帮我打掉孩子
Then please help me get rid of this baby.
嘘 别堕胎
Shh. no. no abortion.
我情愿堕胎也不愿告诉父母
I'd rather do that than tell my parents.
我从没想过堕胎 但我别无选择
I never thought I could, but I think I have to.
我知道我是胆小鬼 但
I know I'm being a coward, but...
我不能告诉他们 本
I cannot tell them, Ben.
我必须堕胎
I have to.
你不了解他们
You don't know them.
我必须得这样
I have to do this.
当然 你必须做出决定
Ok, of course. you have to make the decision,
但我不觉得这个决定是你想要的
But I don't think this is a decision you wanna make.
你并非一定要这样
You don't have to.
也许这是我想要的
Maybe it's what I want to do.
也许这是最简单的办法
Maybe it's the easiest thing.
也许是 但也许不是
Yeah, maybe, but maybe not.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
Uh, about what?
私人事情
It's personal.
私人 有多私人
Personal? personal how?
放学我载你回家 如何
I'll give you a ride home from school, ok?
我妈会来接我
My mom's picking me up.
告诉她有人送你了 我想跟你谈谈
Tell her you have a ride. I wanna talk to you.
谈什么
About what?
波伊科维齐 你的名字?
Boykewich? isn't that your name?
这是我跟艾米的事 私人谈话 少管闲事
This is between me and Amy. it's a private conversation. Butt out.
少管闲事 恕我
Butt out. excuse m-
好吧 训练结束后停车场见
Ok. I'll meet you in the parking lot after practice.
好 到时见
Ok. see ya.
怎么 她可能知道
What? she probably knows.
怎么会 她怎么知道
How? how would she know?
我不知道 别人怎么知道的
I don't know. how does anybody know?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
也许没人知道
Maybe no one knows.
本 看看我 已经很明显了
Ben, look at me. it's so obvious.
我们晚点再来
Oh. we'll catch up later.
她们知道吗
Do they know?
当然知道
Of course they know.
她们不会告诉别人
They won't tell anybody.
她们甚至不提我和里奇在训练营的事
I mean, they didn't even talk about Ricky and me at band camp.
是他到处说这事
He was the one going around talking about it.
怎么
What?
我觉得不是他说的
I'm not sure he was.
那别人怎么知道的
Then how did people find out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可能搞错了 但
I could be mistaken, but...
我觉得你那俩朋友有点大嘴巴
I think your two best friends are a little chatty.
不会 她们当我的面保证没有告诉别人
No, they told me to my face that they didn't tell anyone.
别责难我的朋友
Don't criticize my friends.
她们为什么要告诉别人
W-why would they tell anyone?
不 不 她们不会那样做
No. no, they wouldn't do that.
你比我更了解她们
You know 'em better than I do.
你怎么知道的 谁告诉的你
How did you find out? who told you?
有何差别
What difference does it make?
我最好的两个朋友告诉我的
My two best friends told me.
他们从哪听来的
And they heard it from?
我不知道
I don't know.
不是麦迪逊和劳伦告诉他们的
All right, well, they didn't hear it from Madison or Lauren.
晚点给你电♥话♥ 我回家以后
I'll call you later, after I get home.
你昨天去哪了
Where were you yesterday?
和我的女人在公园
At the park with my woman.
大家以为你们做过了
People think you two are doing it.
谁
What people?
学校里的人
High-school people.
所以
So?
所以 她最近看起来
So? she's lookin' a little...
胖了些
Bigger these days.
她是胖了一两磅
She's put on a pound or two.
别说出去
Don't say it.
原来你知道
So you know.
是你的还是那个鼓手的
Is it yours or that drummer's?
干吗 难道你打算跟人打赌吗
Wwhy? why?you wanna bet on who's baby it is?
是我的 给你
It's mine. and you know here,
拿着20块离我远点
Here's $20 to leave me alone.
我不能收
I can't keep this.
别给我
I don't want it.
你知道他想娶她吗
You know he's gonna try to marry her?
知道
Yeah,
她没有
She is not.
她有
I think she is.
我觉得我们不该谈论这个
I don't think we should be talking about it.
如果她真的有 那太糟糕了
I mean if she is, it's so sad.
那你觉得我为什么要告诉你
And why do you think I'm telling you,
如此糟糕
'Cause it's so sad?
那么 你觉得孩子爸爸是谁
So, who do you think the father is?
我不知道 她男朋友吧
I don't know. her boyfriend, I guess.
如果她真的怀孕了
If she is pregnant,
这样真的太傻了
Really, it's ridiculous.
不是杰克 对吧
It's not Jack, is it?
请告诉我不是杰克
Please tell me it's not Jack.
你还没忘记那个白♥痴♥吗
Are you not over that idiot yet?
我不知道
I don't know.
我告诉你 他俩昨天一起去教堂了吗
Did I tell you he brought her to church with him yesterday?
艾米·杰庚斯?
Amy Juergens?
不 艾利安
No, with Adrian.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
她先给他口♥交♥
First, he gets oral from her,
他再带她去教堂
Then takes her to church?
只是吻
A kiss.
只是一个吻 全校都看见的
It was just a kiss. the whole school saw it.
格瑞丝 你就那么天真吗
Grace, are you that naive?
因为我不把人往坏里想
You think I'm naive just because
你就说我天真吗
I won't wanna believe the worst in everybody?
他在更衣室告诉别人
He told the guys in the locker room,
一传十
Guys told people,
十传百
People told me.
高中没有秘密
There are no secrets in high school.
慢点
Hey, slow down.
舞会上 杰克和艾利安
When Jack and Adrian kissed outside
当着众人亲吻
the dance in front of everyone,
你觉得他们还做了别的事吗
Do you think they were doing something else?
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表