剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
你应该这么计划
You're supposed to have a plan
直到你长大些
that says you'll wait until you're older
完成了学业
so you can get an education
有了事业 才可以成家
and have a career before you settle down and start a family.
我没想过这些
I never thought about it.
我没想过会有男孩想和我发生性关系
I didn't know any guy would ever wanna do it with me.
也许我们该考虑让别人领养
Maybe we can think about adoption.
或者你可以在生下孩子前离开家
Or you can go away until the baby comes.
去我妈妈那如何
What if you go to my mom's?
你想去米慕斯家吗
Do you wanna go to Mimsy's?
不 我不想让米慕斯知道这事
No, I don't want Mimsy to know about this.
-艾米 -怎么了
- Amy... - What?
你没有告诉米慕斯爸爸离家出走的事
You didn't tell Mimsy Dad left.
她没必要知道那事
She doesn't need to know about that.
她也没必要知道这事
She doesn't need to know about this.
我可以问你些事吗
Can I just ask you something?
什么事
What?
如果最后我生下孩子
If I did end up having the baby,
你觉得我能结婚吗
Do you think I could get married?
结婚
Married?
是的 本说他愿意娶我
Yeah. Ben said he would marry me.
那是怎么回事
Is that how this happened?
本说你怀孕了 他就娶你
Ben said he would marry you if you got pregnant?
我到底去不去学校
So am I going to school, or what?
今天别去了
No, not today.
你应该告诉我这事的
You should've told me about this.
这就是不告诉你所得的惩罚
That's my punishment for not telling you,
不准去学校 很好
Not going to school? Fine.
你知道姐姐有麻烦的时候
If you knew your sister was in trouble,
应该告诉我
You should've told me.
没错
Yeah.
我还应该告诉你 你的婚姻有麻烦了
I guess I also should've told you your marriage was in trouble.
艾希礼 等等
Ashley, wait.
我知道你把你♥爸♥离开的原因归咎于我
Look, I know you blame me for your dad leaving,
但也许那不是我的错
But maybe it's not my fault.
也许是的
Or maybe it is.
我会坐在门口这等他回来
I'm gonna sit on the steps and wait for him.
你♥爸♥还没回我电♥话♥
Your dad hasn't called me back yet.
他会的
He will.
在里面等 求你了
Just please wait inside. Please.
妈妈 不行
Can't, Mom.
我不想呆在屋里
I don't wanna be inside.
我讨厌这栋房♥子以及所有相关的东西
I hate this house. I hate everything about it.
包括我
Including me?
妈 拜托别把艾米送到米慕斯那儿
Mom, just please, please do not send Amy off to Mimsy's.
爸爸离开已经够糟了 如果她再离开
It's bad enough Dad left. If she leaves,
就没人陪我了 总之没我喜欢的人了
There's no one here for me, no one I like, anyway.
拜托
Oh, thanks.
是你姐姐自己想走
You know, your sister's the one that wants to go away.
-我还能把她送哪儿去 -哪也不能去
- Where else am I gonna send her? - Nowhere.
妈妈 别让她走就好
Just don't let her go, Mom, please.
艾希礼 我不知道 艾米是否可以在这儿
Ashley, I don't know if Amy can stay here and be pregnant
怀着孩子并且生下孩子
and have a baby.
我不知道她是否如何面对人人皆知的状况
I don't know how she can handle everyone else knowing.
但他们知道了 全世界都知道了
But they do know. The whole world knows.
-喂 -喂 艾米
- Hello? - Hi, Ames.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你妈妈告诉我你的事了
Your mom called me, about you.
怎么了 病了还是怎么了
What's going on? She said you're sick or something?
不算是吧
Uh, not exactly.
女性问题
Uh-oh. Woman problems?
算是吧
Huh... sort of.
所以你不必回家什么的
So... you don't need to come home or anything.
我很好
I'll be OK.
你确定吗
Yeah? You sure?
当然 你好吗
Yeah, positive. So how are you?
我啊 很好的 只是想我的丫头们了
Me? Oh, I'm all right. Miss my girls.
艾米
Amy?
爸
Dad.
艾米 宝贝 别哭呀
Aw, Ames. Aw, baby, don't cry, sweetheart.
对不起 我不是想让你哭的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry.
我会尽快回家的
I'll get home as soon as I can,
只要你妈妈允许
As soon as your mom lets me.
爸 我想告诉你件事
Dad, I think I need to tell you something
请不要朝我发火
And please don't be mad at me.
我怎么会对你发火呢
How could I ever be mad at you?
等等
Wait a minute.
你是不是和香肠国王的儿子分手了
Did you break up with the Sausage King's kid?
是这事吗
Is that what this is about?
不
No.
所以你们还不错吧
So that's still going good, huh?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
那你怎么啦
So what's the matter with my girl?
乔治 她怀孕了
She's pregnant, George.
艾米怀孕了
Amy's pregnant.
艾米 你现在最好
I don't think you should make any more phone calls
别再打电♥话♥了
right now.Amy.
你需要点时间思考
You just need time to think.
给我点时间吧
Just... gimme a little time.
最终我会给你的
I'll give it back to you eventually.
-打给她 -我发过短♥信♥了
- Call her. - I texted her.
然后呢
And?
没然后了
Nothing.
我对此有不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
我也是 也许我们该在午休时过去
Me too. Maybe we could go over there during lunch.
就那样去她家
Just show up at her house?
我们可以告诉她妈妈 我们给她送作业
We could tell her mom we were bringing her her assignments.
我不行
I can't.
我们可以做得真一点 真的把她作业带去
We could make it legit, actually take her her assiments.
我知道她的课程表
I know her class schedule.
我真的不行
I-I really can't.
我父母不会让我去的
My parents won't let me.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
从我告诉他们起
Since I told them.
你竟然告诉了他们
I can't believe you told them.
要是她根本不在家呢
What if she's not even home? Maybe...
也许她去...堕胎
Maybe she went to... you know, take care of things.
堕胎
Take care of things?
劳伦 闭嘴 她不会这样的
Shut up, Lauren. She's not going to do that.
麦迪逊 那是她的选择 不是你我的
Madison, it's her decision, not yours and not mine.
艾米有权决定自己想做的事
Amy has a right to decide what she wants to do.
如果她想堕胎
If she wants to terminate the pregnancy,
这与我们无关
it's none of our business.
我们可以建议 但由她选择
We can have an opinion, but it's her choice.
美女们好
Hello, ladies.
你们的朋友艾米在吗
Is your friend Amy around?
她没去乐队训练 是生病了还是怎么了
She missed band practice. Is she sick or somethin'?
你们会说话吗
Do you speak?
我觉得她今天在家
I think she stayed home today.
你觉得还是你知道
You think or you know?
我觉得艾米如果想让你知道她在哪
I think if Amy wanted you to know where she was,
她会打给你
She'd call you.
也许我该问你哥哥 他可能知道
Maybe I'll ask your brother. Maybe he would know.
你怎么知道我有哥哥
How do you know I have a brother?
因为他有个大嘴巴 他现在应该闭嘴
'Cause he's got a big mouth he should keep shut right now.
我们现在都应该闭嘴 不是吗
We all should keep our mouths shut now, don't you think?
我昨晚一直打你电♥话♥ 整晚都是
I tried calling you last night, all night.
我知道 所以不得不关了手♥机♥
Yeah, I know that. I had to turn my phone off.
我得去我跟你讲的那个男的那儿报道
I had to report in to that guy I was telling you about,
那个像假释官一样的男的
the guy who's like a parole officer.
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表