剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Ok it was just an idea. A bad idea.
一个主意而已 坏主意
It's only fair of him to help with the baby.
他也应该为这孩子出力
I don't want you to have anything to do with that guy.
我不想你再和那男的扯上关系
Especially considering what we know about him.
特别是了解他为人之后
I'm getting a job,okay?
我在找工作
It's not your responsibility to get a job.
你不必找工作的
And you haven't gotten a job and neither have I.
你和我都没工作
And it's his responsibility to help out with the baby.
为孩子出力是他的责任
Well, I'm making it my responsibility.
我来负这个责
You can't.
不行
Amy if we were legally married right now
艾米 如果我们婚姻合法
Would you be asking me these questions?
你还会这么说吗
But we're not legally married.
但是我们的婚姻是不合法的
Technically.
本质上是无效
And technically that's not my baby but
虽然的确不是我的孩子
Ben. Listen,just don't panic,okay?
本 先别急
We'll figure it out. and together.
我们一起总能解决的
And without Ricky.
不需要里奇
Everything will be fine.
一切都会好起来的
All right. Well I should go.
好吧 我该挂了
Night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Money seems to cause a lot of stress, doesn't it?
钱引发了很多问题 对吧
Or the lack of it anyway.
或者说缺钱
Don't worry about it. I'll get a job and I'll help.
别担心 我会找工作来帮你的
How are you gonna get a job if I can't get a job?
我都找不到工作 你能找到吗
I don't know. I haven't tried but it doesn't look too hard.
不知道 没试过 但似乎没那么难
Well it is.
就是很难
Someone's been watching us.
有人正在偷♥窥♥我们
I know. he was there when I got home.
我知道 我到家时他就在那
Let's go inside now.
我们赶快回去
How you doing? I was just wondering
你们好 我想知道
Look,this isn't a garage sale okay?
我们不卖♥♥♥车♥♥库♥
What is it?
那是什么
Who are you? Are you amy?
你是谁 你是艾米吗
I'm Bob Underwood.
我是鲍勃·安德伍德
Ricky's dad.
里奇的爸爸
Don't m-m-m-move.
别 别过来
Jack.
杰克
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
Yeah,of course.
当然
Is everyone okay? what's the emergency?
大家都还好吧 怎么这么急
Yeah. I need a ride.
我需要一辆车
I need to go to the batting cages.
我得去棒球练习场
That's the emergency?
这就是你的急事
I have to get there now.
我现在就得去
I made a mistake.a big mistake.
我犯了一个大错误
What kind of a mistake?
什么样的错误
I answered the phone because my parents are not here.
爸妈不在家所以我接了电♥话♥
I was hoping it was Tammy but it wasn't.
我希望是苔米 但不是
It was a strange man who asked for Ricky.
一个陌生的男人在找里奇
Okay. so a strange man asked for Ricky. And...?
一个陌生人找里奇 然后呢
And I told him he's not here.
我告诉他里奇不在
And he is with Grace at the batting cages.
说他和格瑞丝在棒球练习场
All right maybe you shouldn't have told him that.
或许你不该告诉他这些
But it's okay. Everyone makes a mistake Tom.
但没关系 所有人都会犯错
He laughed at me.
他嘲笑我
He was a bad man, I can tell.
我能感觉出他是坏人
I tried to call Ricky.
我试着给里奇打电♥话♥
He won't answer his phone.
但是他不接
And Grace won't answer her phone either.
格瑞丝也不接电♥话♥
If they're at the batting cages their phones are probably off.
他们打棒球可能会关机
No kidding. Let's go.
很严重 我们快走
Tom,maybe it was his stepfather
汤姆 或许是他继父
Just trying to find out where Ricky is.
想知道里奇在哪
If we go to the batting cages Grace is gonna think
如果我们去棒球场 格瑞丝会认为
I showed up there because that's where she and Ricky are.
我过去是因为她和里奇一起
Just like she did at the wedding
就跟我受邀参加婚礼
when I was invited and Ricky wasn't.
而里奇没受邀时她所想的一样
Even though he just heard about it and showed up.
尽管他是不请自去的
Yeah, okay, big deal.
好严重啊
It is a big deal. people think I'm crazy.
真的很严重 人们都以为我疯了
They think I can't leave Grace alone. But I can.
他们以为我离不开格瑞丝 但是我能
I really can.
我真的能
I'm starting to look like a stalker.
我可以很自信地这么说
Would you stop worrying what people think of you?
你能不能别在乎别人怎么看你
People could get hurt here.
会有人受伤的
Let's go.
我们走
I didn't mean to scare your daughters.
我不是有意吓到你的女儿
I just wanted to introduce myself.
我只是想做个自我介绍
And tell you that I'm here to help in any way I can.
告诉你我能尽力帮助
Because I know Ricky won't.
因为我知道里奇不会
And how do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I know my son.
因为我了解我的儿子
And even if he says he might step up, believe me.
就算他说他会负责 相信我
He's not a step-up kind of guy.
他不是那种人
Ricky's a liar. a big liar.
里奇是个骗子 一个大骗子
Well how did the big liar end up in foster care?
那大骗子为什么由养父母监护呢
If you don't mind me asking.
如果你不介意我这么问
Why doesn't he live with you?
他怎么不和你一起住
Well because when I tried to lay down the law
因为我试着付诸于法律时
He made up lies about me.
他对于我的事捏造了事实
Big lies.
弥天大谎
And that's how he got into foster care.
所以他受到养父母监护
And now his new mommy and daddy believe everything he says.
他的新父母相信他所有的鬼话
They've got him in therapy with a therapist
他们还请了医生对他进行治疗
Who probably believes everything he says.
那医生也相信他的鬼话
And I'd like to know what his therapist has to say
我真想知道他的医生会就他
About what he did to your Amy.
对艾米的所为说些什么
But you know he probably told him he was seduced.
他可能会对医生说他受到色♥诱♥
Really you don't know him the way I do. nobody does.
说真的没人比我更了解他了
That kid keeps blaming his life on everybody.
那孩子总将自己的错归咎于别人
But the person responsible for,him.
但错的是他
And he's been getting in trouble his whole life
他一辈子都在不断的惹麻烦
And he just lies his way out of it.
他也总用这种方式开脱
Well,he can't lie his way out of this one.
不过这次不行了
It's too late for that.
为时已晚
I'm really sorry. I really am.
我真的很抱歉
Oh, man, this is...
伙计 真的
It's so hard you know, he's my son and I love him.
很为难 因为他是我儿子 我爱他
So despite the fact
尽管他总是
That he makes all these problems for people.
不断给别人惹麻烦
Including myself by the way.
也给我惹麻烦
I just feel like I have to do what I can
我还是觉得该做力所能及的事
To help the people he's hurt.
帮助他伤害过的人
Because like it or not he's my son, you know?
仅仅因为他是我的儿子
So I just wanted to introduce myself
所以我想做个自我介绍
And tell you that you know I'm...I'm around.
告诉你我会帮忙
And if-- if there's anything I can do to help
如果有什么我能帮上忙
Even if it's just financially...
甚至是经济方面的
Financially? Well financially.
经济方面 对
I mean this is gonna cost money.
我想这应该很费钱吧
So just let me know.
有需要和我说一声
Give me your card. you have a card?
给我你的名片 你有名片吧
I don't. I wrote my number down here though.
我没 我把号♥码写下了
Just give me a call anytime if there's anything I can do.
需要我帮忙给我打电♥话♥
And I really appreciate you hearing me out, George.
谢谢你听我把话说完 乔治
Yeah. night Bob.
鲍勃 晚安
He's the liar, not Ricky.
他才是骗子 里奇不是
How's that? I think we'd better get mom.
怎么会 我想最好叫妈妈来
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表