剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
为什么不老实招供
Why can't I get a straight answer here?
怎么不说我穿的不错
Why can't you tell me I look nice?
顶嘴
See?
翻白眼 很好 明显心虚
Ah, oh, the eye roll. perfect. well, that's more like it.
好吧 再重温一次
Please, just one more time.
此时此刻 世界上还有很多重大事件
There are more important things going on in the world,
比如伊♥拉♥克♥ 伊朗 巴基斯坦 阿富汗基♥地♥组♥织♥
Like Iraq,Iran, Pakistan, the build up of Al-Qaeda.
管他呢 再来一次
Hah, what the heck? one more time.
谢谢 吉波
Ha. thanks, Jimbo.
等等 这是我最喜欢的部分
Wait, this is my favorite part.
得了吧 最好的部分是祈祷吗
Oh, come on, the best part's the prayer.
爸爸妈妈一定会很惊讶
Mom and dad's gonna be surprised.
肯定的
Yeah, they are.
-知道吗 -我能解释
- You know... - I can explain.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
不 我不是英雄 我惹大♥麻♥烦了
No, I'm not a hero. I'm in big trouble.
你是英雄 也惹了大♥麻♥烦
You're a hero, and you're in big trouble.
里奇的衬衫哪去了 他光着上身
What happened to Ricky's shirt? he's topless.
我不知道
I don't know.
他是坏孩子
He's bad.
不 他不坏 是我坏
No, he isn't. I'm bad.
我不该威胁别人
I should never have threatened anyone.
我当时脑袋空白
I don't know what I was thinking.
求求你 别告诉爸爸妈妈
Please, please do not say anything to mom and dad.
他们总会知道的
They are still going to find out.
也许不会呢
Maybe not.
会的 肯定会
Yes, they are.
好吧 那让我和他们谈
Ok, fine, but let me tell them.
让我去说
Let me tell them.
不行 你根本不知道真♥相♥
No you can't 'cause you don't know what happened.
我知道
Yes, I do.
不 你只知道你看到的
No, you only know what you saw.
我会去解释的
I can explain.I'll explain.
让我自己解释
You have to let me explain.
格瑞丝·凯瑟琳·鲍曼
Grace Kathleen Bowman!
乔治会把它装裱
You know George is gonna put this in a frame
然后寄给我
And send it to me.
你担心的就是乔治的看法吗
You're concerned about what George is gonna think.
好极了
Great.
格瑞丝 给我下楼
Grace, get down here!
听我解释
I can explain...
爸爸
...Daddy.
你的衬衫呢
So where was your shirt?
她从街角给我电♥话♥
She called me from a street corner.
好像和男朋友吵架了
She had a fight with her boyfriend or something.
你连穿衣服的时间都没吗
And you didn't have time to put on a shirt?
她一个人在街角
She was on a street corner.
我似乎没听到
I don't remember hearing you leave our house
你半夜离开家
In the middle of the night.
似乎也没从心理医生那里
And I don't remember your coming home earlier
提前回来
From your appointment.
现在你行踪不定
Now, there's a lot of coming and going
无人知晓
Without anyone seeing you.
你有隐形能力吗
Do you have an invisibility formula or something?
没有 我只是动作轻
No. I was just quiet.
你就是轻轻的溜下床 衣服也不♥穿♥
So you quietly slipped out of bed without a shirt on
去英雄救美
To rescue a damsel in distress?
我没想到她会 威胁一个大块头
Yeah. I didn't know she was gonna... shank a guy.
有点好笑
It's kinda funny.
是吗
Is it?
我没料到会被录像
I didn't know I was gonna be on camera,
不然肯定穿好衣服
Or I would've worn a shirt.
是吗
Really?
也可能不♥穿♥
Maybe not.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我想 你当时不在家
I think you weren't at home.
我想 接到电♥话♥时 你在别的地方
I think you were somewhere else without your shirt on
正好没穿衣服
When you got that call.
我想 女朋友
I'm thinking girlfriend.
谁
Who?
艾米·杰庚斯
Amy Juergens.
从哪听来的
Where'd you hear that?
消息来源很多 我可是社工
I hear a lot of things. I'm a social worker.
社交很广
I'm very social.
我没和艾米·杰庚斯交往
I am not dating Amy Juergens.
我都没和她约会过
I've never been out with Amy Juergens,
除了那晚乐队露营
Expect one night at band camp.
那也不算约会 只是一起玩
That wasn't even a date. we just hung out.
一起玩呢还是鬼混
Hung out or hooked up?
得了吧 她跟未成年似的
Please, she's, like, 12.
那鼓手队长呢 艾利安
Ok, so what about the majorette - Adrian?
艾利安吗
Adrian?
我消息来源很广 知道的一清二楚
I hear a lot. I'm very social, and I know everything,
迟早会弄清楚的
Sooner or later.
别再追问了
No more questions, ok?
像在审犯人
I feel like I'm in court or something.
不难想象
I imagine more than a few people
今天会有很多人审你
are gonna be asking you questions today.
妈妈 让他住嘴
Mom, make him stop.
告诉你妈妈 为什么穿成这样
Tell your mother why you're dressed like that.
穿成哪样了
Dressed like what?
不像你平常的穿着
Not like you're usually dressed.
这是戏服吗
Is it a costume?
不是
No.
你不会突然信教了吧
You didn't suddenly get religious?
不是
No.
那怎么回事 告诉我们
Then what is it? you can tell us.
天啊 不会吧 你失贞了
Oh, no. you're not having sex, are you?
失贞 她吗 这年龄能做♥爱♥吗
Sex? her? Isn't that the opposite of having sex?
你有吗
Are you?
谁会和我做♥爱♥呢
And who would I be having sex with?
先回答问题
Never mind. just answer the question.
艾希礼 你♥爸♥爸听到谣言
Ashley, your father heard a rumor.
店里两个女的闲聊
There were two women in the store
说的不能是艾米
And I know,they couldn't be talking about Amy.
也不能是你
Or they couldn't be talking about you, either.
你不能和别人做♥爱♥ 你姐姐也不能
You cannot have sex. neither can your sister.
我不是早就说过了吗
I thought I made that clear.
艾希礼 你和别人做了吗
Ashley, are you having sex?
我都说了她不会的
I said she wasn't.
你店里的顾客谣传说我和人做♥爱♥了
Customers in your store heard I'm having sex?
就算是 她们又怎么知道
How would they know I'm having sex?
知道的人只有我
The only person who knows is me...
还有我的情人
And my lover.
她在撒谎
Oh. she's lying.
你最好是在撒谎 你才12岁
You better be lying. you're 12 years old.
13了
13.
天啊
Oh, god.
这让我想当基♥督♥徒
It made me wanna be a Christian.
真的 我们这周日可以去做礼拜
Really, maybe we could go to church this Sunday.
跪着祈祷 突然
Imagine kneeling down in prayer and then
跳起突袭 爽呆了
Whack. Amazing.
是 很爽 我得去找麦迪逊和劳伦
Yeah, amazing. I need to find Madison and Lauren.
有事告诉她们
I have to tell them something.
不能告诉我吗 你的男朋友
Something you can't tell me, your boyfriend?
你没事吧
Is everything ok?
没事
Yeah.
我一直在说格瑞丝·鲍曼
I'm waxing on and on about Grace Bowman
似乎对她有感觉
Like I have a crush on her.
其实格瑞丝·鲍曼对我毫无意义
Grace Bowman means nothing to me.
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表