剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Oh,no,we should have, we really should have.
不 我们应该 该这样
It's time to forgive and forget.
是时候让一切过去了
Oh,no,no,no
不不不
You're not forgiven.
我没原谅你呢
Come on,I'm forgiven.
得了吧 你原谅我了
No,you're not. Why not?
不 不行 为什么
Because you're not.
因为就是不行
I'm sure you haven't forgiven me.
我确定你还没原谅我呢
Forgiven you for what?
原谅你什么
Chicago! I knew it!
芝加哥 我就知道
Yeah,I know you knew it.
我就知道你知道了
You knew it,right?
你知道的 对吧
What happened? And tell me the truth. I told you the truth.
到底咋了 说实话 我都坦白了
Yeah,after you got caught.
是啊 在你被捉奸之后
Nothing happened,okay, I had dinner with him.
没什么 好吧 我就跟他吃了顿饭
I didn't sleep with him.
我没和他上♥床♥
You're lying.
你骗人
Yeah, I'm lying.
是啊 我在撒谎
We're even.
我们扯平了
I almost added "I'm sorry,"
我差点就要说对不起了
But I'm not sorry.
但我不欠你对不起
It's just something I had to do,George.
有些事 我不得不做 乔治
For me.
为我自己
You really should move out.
你真的要搬出去
Oh,not now.
不是现在
Never gonna happen!
永远不可能的
Never!
永远
Come on,girls,you're gonna be late.
快点姑娘们 你们要迟到了
I got it,I'll take the girls to school.
我知道了 我送女儿们去学校
Okay,I got it.
没事 我来吧
Mom, dad said he can take us on the way to the store.
妈 爸说去店里顺道带我们
Well, that's very nice of your dad, but I'll take you.
那得谢谢你♥爸♥ 但还是我来吧
I always take you.
一直是我送你们的
You don't always take them, not always.
你又没经常送他们 没这回儿事
You know,I can just walk. No,you can't.
我能走过去的 你不能
No, yes, I can, I just wanna walk.
不 我能 我就是想走走
It's 5 miles.
5公里远呢
I could use the exercise.
我正好能锻炼一下
George, this is ridiculous, I'll take the girls.
乔治 这太荒唐了 我来送女儿们
Fine, but they're still not gonna to tell you
行 但她们还是不会告诉你
What happened on their date.
约会时发生了什么
Don't tell me,okay? I don't want to know whatever it is.
别告诉我 发生什么 我都没兴趣
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
We used to tell you yesterday,
我们本想昨天告诉你的
But it seemed you and dad were fighting.
但你跟爸爸在吵架
You're always fighting.
你们总是在吵
That's why you're not talking, because you dad and I are fighting?
你不告诉我 就因为我们吵架吗
I don't know, Amy.
我不知道怎么了 艾米
Ever since I talked to you about finding a job
自从我要你找份工作
And taking on the responsibility of being a parent,
谈到履行做妈妈的义务
You're just distant yourself from me.
你就开始疏远我了
I can't help it if you don't like what I said.
就算不中听我也得说
It just needed to be said.
必须得说
So you did anything about it?
你照此去做了吗
About finding a job?
找工作
Ben and I are gonna look after school today.
我和本今天放了学就会去
If you don't mind if I go over there
你要是不介意的话
Yeah,that's fine.
行啊 没事
And we'll talk to the school counselor that we'll be
学校辅♥导♥员在的话 我们还要
Getting the work permit if he's there.
找他要一份工作许可证
He's been away. Okay.
他最近不在 好的
Anything else?
还有什么
No.
没了
Smooth.
真顺利
Let's go,Mrs. Boykewich.
走吧 波伊科维齐夫人
Okay,maybe we should just tell her.
也许我们该告诉她
Wait,"we"?
等等 我们
Oh,no,no,no,no, you're on your own on this one.
不不不不 你这次得孤军奋战了
Remember what dad said. You don't have to tell her.
记住老爸说的 你没必要告诉她
I still can't believe that,you are my girlfriend.
我真不敢相信 你是我女朋友了
I still can't believe you are my boyfriend
我也不敢相信你是我男朋友
And I can't believe that two of you are boyfriend and girlfriend
我不敢相信 你俩处了对象
And the three of us are friends.
我们仨竟然还能做朋友
Hey,Adrian.
艾利安
I'm sure we're all friends because you're a gracious person.
我们还能是朋友 全因你是个宽容的人
Because you have a lot of really,really good things
现在的你 得到了生活中
Going on in your life right now.
很重要的东西
Like your dad. Yeah,you're right.
譬如你的爸爸 是啊 没错
My life is very good right now.
我现在的生活很美好
Very,very good right now.
非常非常的美好
So did you go to the wedding reception? How was it?
你去了婚礼宴会吗 怎么样呀
It was great,well,until Ben's dad and Amy's dad showed up.
很棒 可惜后来本和艾米的爸爸来了
Then it was just over pretty quickly.
然后就只能草草收场了
But still,the food was good and we danced
不过 东西很好吃 我们还跳舞了
And,oh-- And Jack was there.
还有 杰克也去了那儿
He's a really good dancer,you know.
他跳舞很不错 你知道的
I know,yeah,he's a...He's a good dancer.
是啊 他是个不错的舞伴
Are you interested in Jack?
你对杰克有兴趣
No,no. I'm not interested in Jack.
不不 我对杰克才没兴趣呢
I'm interested in someone else.
我对别人才有兴趣
Oh,who is it?
谁呀
No one you know.
你不认识的
Hey,I heard Mr. Molina is back.
我听说蒙利纳老师回来了
Really? Where's he been? Does anyone know where he's been?
真的 他去哪了 有人知道他去了哪吗
Does anyone ever know where anyone's been?
有人知道有些人去过哪吗
No.
不知道
Come on,Grace,I want to walk you to class.
走吧 格瑞丝 我陪你去教室
See you, Adrian.
回见 艾利安
Bye.
再见
I'm wondering where Mr.Molina was.
我挺好奇蒙利纳老师去哪里了
Who cares?
管他呢
All I care about is you,Grace.
我在乎的就只有你 格瑞丝
Oh,hey,Jack,do you see Grace?
杰克 你见到格瑞丝了吗
If you hurry, you can still catch up with them.
你要是走快点 还能赶上他们
She's not my girlfriend. I'm over it.
她不是我女朋友了 都过去了
Really?
真的吗
You're over it?
你不在乎了
Yeah,I don't care.
是啊 我不在乎了
You don't care she's going out with Ricky?
你不在乎她和里奇约会
No,I don't. I feel like such a loser
不 我不在乎 我觉得自己真失败
I ever once cared about a girl that cares about that guy,but
我曾经深爱的女孩居然喜欢那家伙 但是
No offense. None taken.
不是针对你 没关系
I'm just gonna stay away from women for a while.
我只是想暂时离女人们远点
I wanna do something more productive with my time.
我想利用现在 做些更有意义的事
Like? I heard Mr. Molina's back.
比如 我听说蒙利纳老师回来了
Figured I just talk to him.
我该跟他聊聊
I want to do some volunteer work.
我想做些志愿者的工作
I want to focus my time on someone or something other than me.
我想多花点时间 做点事关心别人
I want to do something that matters to someone.
我想为别人做点事
Okay,I'm sure you'll get a lot of satisfaction out of that.
好吧 你肯定会很有成就感的
Get a lot of more satisfaction out of that.
这一定比一时冲动 毫无意义的性♥爱♥
Than having mindless,meaningless sex.
更让我有成就感
Yeah,sure you will.
是啊 肯定会的
Hey,Alice. Henry.
爱丽丝 亨利
Oh,hi,Jack,nice to see you.
杰克 很高兴见到你
I had a great time Saturday night.
周六晚上 我过得很开心
You looked like you were having a great time.
看上去你们处得很开心嘛
So did you,did you have sex?
你不是啊 你跟人嘿♥咻♥没
No! Did you have sex?
没啊 你们嘿♥咻♥了啊
No.
没啊
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表