剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
OK. Alice, our next guess is Johnny Depp.
好吧 爱丽丝 我们猜是约翰尼·德普
Oh, uh, he's married to some French woman apparently.
他最近刚和一个法国女人结婚
So?
所以呢
Well, obviously Alice doesn't go for married men.
显然爱丽丝不会追求一个已婚男人
Can't she just fantasize he's not married?
你不能想象他没结婚吗
Can't you...No.
你不能 不
Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt.
布拉德·皮特 布拉德·皮特[当红影星]
Oh, "Ew." Uh, oh, Raymond.
不对 雷蒙德
Romano?
罗曼诺吗[影星]
No. The guy in science class.
不 科学班里的那个
The kid with the good hair.
发型不错的家伙
She hung up.
她挂了
I don't get it.
我不明白
I don't get why she has sex all by herself
我不明白为什么她要和自己做♥爱♥
When she could have me. You get it.
她可以和我做 你明白的
You do the same thing.
你也做一样的事
So do you.
你也做啊
I quit.
我戒了
You can't quit.
你戒不掉
Once you start, you can never quit.
一旦开始 你永远都戒不掉
You're just taking some time off.
你只是有段时间不做
No, I quit.
不 我戒了
I'm in love with Amy Juergens.
我在和艾米·杰庚斯谈恋爱
I don't have anyone in particular.
我还没发现例外的人
I know I can make you laugh.
我知道能逗你笑
Amy was supposed to call me
艾米本该一到祖母家
when she got to her grandmother's.
就给我打电♥话♥的
She'll call you.
她会打来的
I bet it's Shia LaBeouf.
我敢打赌是希安·拉博夫[影星]
Aw, please stop this.
拜托别乱猜了
It's shocking to me that she could
真让我震惊 她居然
put me off for this long.
把我晾在一边这么久
No, it's just shocking to you
不 你只是受不了
how she's been putting you off for this long.
她把你晾在一边这么久的原因
You ever think about having sex with Amy?
你从没想过和艾米做♥爱♥吗
Of course you think about it.
你当然想过
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想聊这个
She's already pregnant.
她已经怀孕了
You and her could... and...
你和她能
We're gonna wait until we get married.
我们可以等到结婚以后
I love her that much.
我爱她那么深
Oh, yeah? Well, I love Alice that much.
是吗 我也爱爱丽丝那么深
And if she'd let me, I'd have sex with her tonight.
如果她愿意 我今晚就和她做♥爱♥
I came over here just to tell you that you're an idiot.
我来就为告诉你 你是个白♥痴♥
Why is that? Because I didn't know about your boyfriend
为什么 就因为我猜不出你的男朋友
Or boynfriends? No.
或者男朋友们 不
Because I'm thinking about you.
因为我想的是你
I fantasize about you.
我的幻想对象是你
I have this whole story I think about where we're married
我想好了整个故事 幻想我们结婚了
And I'm in a wedding dress and we're in Paris,
我穿着婚纱 我们在巴黎
I'm on a balcony, and you rip the dress all off.
我站在阳台 你脱♥光♥我的衣服
Enough, enough.
够了 够了
I have to go now. I have an algebra test tomorrow
我要走了 明天我有个代数测试
And my mother drove me over here,
我妈妈开车送我过来的
And she's waiting for me.
她在等我
You were in the car with your mom
你和妈妈在车里
while we were talking about
和我们谈论
who you fantasize about when you...?
你的幻想对象 当你
Yeah. She's my mother, and she's a therapist.
是啊 她是我妈妈 还是个治疗学家
We talk about everything.
我们无话不谈
That's not right.
这不对劲
Well, look at the upside of things -
往好的地方想
She didn't tell her dad,
她没告诉她爸爸
Although I think her mother will tell her dad.
虽然我觉得她妈妈会告诉她爸爸
Oh, why did I do this?
我♥干♥嘛做这些
What was I thinking? Why didn't I take your advice?
我在想些什么 为什么不接受你的建议
You want a ride home?
想搭车回家吗
No, thanks.
不 谢了
Made me kinda sad.
让我有点难过
It's a sad story with a happy ending.
是个悲伤的故事 但结局很美好
Where's his father?
他父亲呢
He left when he was born. He couldn't handle it.
他一出生父亲就走了 他接受不了
And so his mom was left all by herself,
剩她妈妈一个人
And she didn't have insurance,
她没有医疗保险
So my dad helped them anyway.
但我爸爸还是帮了他们
That's why he left the practice he was in.
这就是他离开原来诊所的原因
He's constantly doing things
他总做些
he's not supposed to do as a doctor,
医生不该做的事情
Like helping people,
比如帮助别人
So when Tom's mom had to go into assisted-care living,
所以当汤姆的妈妈不得不去救助站生活时
He brought Tom home,
他把汤姆带回了家
And then he and my mom and me, we all adopted him.
然后爸爸妈妈和我 一起收养了他
Why are you telling me this?
干嘛跟我说这些
Well, we thought maybe if we told you more about us,
我们认为如果多跟你说说我们的事情
Then you'd tell us more about you,
没准你就能多说说你的事
And if we knew more about each other,
而如果我们彼此熟知
Maybe we could really be friends. Yeah.
就有可能成为朋友 对
Or maybe you'd decide that
也有可能你发现
I'm not the kind of guy you think I am.
我不是你想的那种男孩
Maybe if you knew who my mother was
可能在你知道我妈妈是谁
or who my father was,
或我爸爸是谁之后
You'd be too scared to even be in a room with me.
会恐惧到不敢和我共处一室
I think I better go.
我想我还是走吧
It was nice talking to you.
和你聊天感觉很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Hurry up.
快点
I can't believe you two would sneak into my office at night.
我不敢相信你们能在晚上溜进我办公室
How'd you even get into the school?
你们怎么进的学校
The gym.
从体育馆
It's the construction.
只是个公共场所
Anyone can get in, so it's not like we were breaking in.
谁都能进来 不能算我们闯入
How'd you get in?
你怎么进来的
You're not supposed to be here, either, sir.
你也不该在这里啊 先生
The gym. And I know the security guard,
从体育馆 我认识保安
who called me when he saw the two of you in here.
他看见你们在这里 就给我打了电♥话♥
Then why didn't you call the police?
那你为什么不报♥警♥呢
'Cause I told the security guard that this might happen.
因为我告诉过保安可能会出这种事
And I'll be the one to ask the questions here.
在这里我才是发问者
You know I could have the two of you
你们知不知道
suspended from school for this?
我可以凭这个把你们开除
And you - you could be kicked off of majorettes.
你可能被撤掉指挥的职务
And you could be kicked off the football team.
你可能被踢出橄榄球队
Please don't do that.
请别那样做
Yeah, that's scary.
是啊 真可怕啊
But it's probably not as scary as
但可能比不上
getting fired from your job.
你要被炒鱿鱼那么可怕
I don't have your permanent record, OK?
我没有你的档案 好吗
Permanent records are kept in the principal's office.
档案保存在校长室
But you have access to it.
但你可以进校长室
I do, I have access.
是的 我进去了
And I went to the principal's office during school hours
我在上课期间到校长室
and pulled your file.
调出了你的档案
I figured you had a point
而我发现
about the entire school board knowing
整个学校都知道
who your father is when you don't.
你父亲是谁 就你不知道
What do you get out of this, if I may ask?
你从中得到什么好处 我能问问吗
Grace and I are friends now, kind of,
现在我和格瑞丝是朋友 算是
And I told Jack that I'd get them back together.
我告诉杰克 我能让他们复合
How?
怎么办到
I'll figure it out, OK?
我会想出办法的 好吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表