剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
想和格瑞丝谈谈 他们去了体育场
They wanna talk to Gracie. they went to the game.
没找到她 他们想采访
She wasn't there. they wanna interview her.
我觉得她对自己太严格了
I think she's being too hard on herself.
我觉得她不该退队
I don't think she should have quit cheerleading.
我觉得应该
I think she should have.
也许你觉得高中拉拉队长
Maybe you don't realize how big of a deal it is
没什么大不了
To be a cheerleader in high school.
我不想让自己的女儿
I do not want my daughter attaching
用拉拉队来衡量自身价值
All of her self-worth to the fact she's a cheerleader.
她没有
She's not.
亲爱的 她爱拉拉队 这对她有好处
Honey, she loves it, and it is so good for her.
诚实对她也有好处
Telling the truth is also good for her.
为撒谎承担后果
Taking responsibility for having once not told the truth
对她更有好处
That's even better for her.
别担心了
Ah, don't worry.
她会找到消遣方式的
She'll figure out something to do with her time.
也许她可以当个晚间雇警
Maybe she can be the night rent-a-cop
开车到处巡逻
At the drive-in deli on frontage road, hmm?
一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
宝贝 她才15岁
Ok, honey, she's 15.
她犯了个错
She-she made a mistake.
对 她犯错了 犯了大错
Yeah, she made a mistake, she made a big mistake.
非常惊人的大错误
She made a surprisingly big mistake.
至少没像艾米·杰庚斯
Well... at least she didn't make the same mistake
错的那么离谱
Amy Juergens made.
她还在乐队里吗
She still in the band?
宝贝 我信你才告诉你
Sweetheart, I told you that in confidence, all right?
医生和病人有保密协议的
This is a doctor-patient confidentiality thing.
希望你不要再提 在我面前
I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't say it again, not to me,
在别人面前都不能
Not to anybody else.
我以为球赛后你去约会呢
Hey, I thought you were going out after the game.
不去
No.
-谁赢了 -我们
- Oh. so, who won? - We did.
好消息啊
That's good.
中场表演如何啊
How did halftime go?
有喝的东西吗
Hey, you got anything to drink?
航♥空♥公♥司♥送的饮料
One of your little liquor bottles from the airline,
苏格兰酒什么的
Shot of scotch?
我正在拿 艾利安刚好进来
I'm getting it. Adrian just walked in.
在新闻上看到你男朋友了
I saw your boyfriend on the news.
他们还在放啊
Oh, are they still running that?
-他很帅嘛 -他不是我男朋友
- He's cute. - He's not my boyfriend.
-那你们算什么 -不知道
- Then what is he? - I don't know.
你房♥间那个男人算怎么回事
What's the guy in your room?
你叫他什么
What do you call him?
朋友 老朋友 不像你想的那样
A friend, an old friend. it's not what you're thinking.
他顺便来看我
He just dropped by.
无所谓
Yeah, whatever.
只要别让我叫他叔叔
As long as I don't have to call him uncle.
干什么
What?
过的怎么样
So how have you been?
是你啊 杰克
Oh, hi, Jack.
就知道你会打来
I knew you'd call.
我以为你会和爸爸一起回家
Hey. I thought you were coming home with your father.
本来是的 但本邀请我去
Yeah, I thought so, too, but Ben invited me to
你知道他在哪吗
Do you have any idea where he is?
他说要去玩玩撞球
He said he was gonna go shoot some pool.
刚结婚的时候他常去
Did that a lot when we first got married.
经常玩撞球
Played a lot of pool.
妈妈
Mom.
没事吧
Is everything ok?
我不知道
I don't know.
真的不知道
I really don't know.
艾米 我有事情要问你
Amy, I have to ask you something.
我 我什么也没做
I- I didn't do anything.
天 我不是在指责你
Oh, god, I'm not accusing you.
你太乖了 言听计从
You're perfect. close to perfect.
我的女儿都很听话
Both my girls are.
虽然我不明白 艾希礼为什么想
Although I really don't know why Ashley wants me to think
让我认为她失贞
She's having sex.
但我肯定她没有
I don't think she's having sex.
我认为她的目的是
What I think she's doing is she's
试图转移我的注意力
Trying to stir something up to distract me.
她常这么做
She does that, you know.
她感觉有问题
She senses that there's a problem,
所以制♥造♥另一个问题
So she creates another one.
肯定是为了掩护谁
I think she's trying to protect someone.
艾米 我怀疑你♥爸♥爸
Amy, I think that your father
我不该和你说这些
Oh, I shouldn't be talking to you about this.
你还太小
You're way too young for this.
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, mom.
宝贝 我不是要打击你
Oh, honey, I didn't mean to upset you.
我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我爱你 知道吗
I love you. you know that.
你是个让人省心的女儿
Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说格瑞丝的父母
I heard Grace's parents are making her
让她退队
Quit the cheerleading squad.
怎么了
What?
那么
So...
有什么急事
What's the big emergency?
没急事
No emergency.
只是想聊聊
Just wanted to talk.
电♥话♥上也可以说啊
But not on the phone.
怎么回事
So what's up? besides you.
-我能进来吗 -随便
- Can I come in? - I guess.
我妈妈刚出去
My mom just left.
想干什么
What do you want?
假装我不知道
Like I don't know already.
艾利安 也许
You know, maybe, Adrian,
我不只是想和你做♥爱♥
Maybe I don't just want sex from you.
你想过吗 也许我想交往
You ever thought about that? maybe I want a relationship.
如果你信我
Maybe, if you can believe it,
我尊重你 想和你交往
Maybe I care about you as a person.
也许吧
Maybe.
也可能你想要的不只是性
Or maybe this isn't about sex,
也能你还想要找人
Maybe you just need someone to write
帮你完成周一的英语作业
Your English lit paper for you before Monday.
你是说你要帮我写吗
Are you volunteering to write my paper?
不 我不会
No, I'm not.
无所谓 我想要的不是那个
I don't care. that's not what I want.
我想要你明天陪我去做礼拜
I want you to come to church with me tomorrow.
恶心 做礼拜吗
Ew. church?
每段感情都要有好的基础
Every relationship needs a good foundation,
如果我们的基础是宗教
And if our foundation was Christ,
也许我们能有进展
I think even you and I could make it.
进展
Make it?
我想有女朋友 真正的女朋友
I want a girlfriend, a real girlfriend,
为了让你当我女朋友
And in order for you to be my girlfriend,
我们不能
We need more than
只靠肉体的吸引
Just being physically attracted to each other.
越扯越离谱了 杰克
Oh, you are so full of it, Jack, ok?
说吧
Come on,
你想要什么
What do you really want?
为什么会找我陪你去做礼拜
I mean, why would you want me to go to church with you?
格瑞丝
Oh. Grace?
你想让格瑞丝妒忌
You wanna make Grace jealous?
那算计划外的收获
Well, that would be a bonus, of course,
主要 让你信教
In addition to introducing you to Christ.
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表