剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I have a lot of friends.
我有很多朋友
What I'm looking for is a girlfriend.
我想要女朋友
He said "girlfriend."
他说女朋友
I know I heard him say girlfriend.
虽然我听到他说女朋友
Which does not mean he wants me to be his girlfriend.
不代表他希望我做他女朋友
Maybe you could be my girlfriend.
也许你能做我女朋友
We have a lot in common and--
我们有很多共同点
We have music in common anyway.
至少都喜欢音乐
You okay?
你还好吗
I better be getting back so I can get ready
我得回去 为音乐会
For the concert.
做好准备
All right, I'll walk you to your cabin.
好吧 我送你
Here, I'll take that.
我来拿吧
Be cool, Amy.
放松点 艾米
This is a cool guy.
这是个帅哥
You're a cool girl.
你是个帅女孩
Cool. cool. be cool.
放松 放松
Still no baby?
还没生出来吗
No, not yet.
还没
You know who might know the latest?
你知道谁会知道最新消息吗
Adrian.
艾利安
Maybe I will call her.
我给她打电♥话♥吧
No, no, no, you shouldn't call Adrian,
不不 你不能打给艾利安
Because that woman will make Tammy jealous.
会让苔米吃醋的
I know that.
我知道
Why, I think I will call Adrian
为什么呢 我想打给艾利安
To spice up my relationship
给我的爱情加点醋意
With just a touch of jealousy.
让它升温
All right, I'll call Adrian, but you can listen.
好吧 我打给艾利安 你旁听
Better than nothing.
至少比不打好
Did you hear anything?
你有消息吗
No, I was just calling to see if you heard anything.
没 正想问你有没有消息呢
Who's gonna call and tell me anything?
谁会打电♥话♥告诉我啊
I don't know.
不知道
Ricky?
里奇
He's hers now.
现在他是她的了
Come on, he can love the baby without loving Amy.
拜托 他可以爱宝宝而不爱艾米
Maybe you should call him.
也许你该给他打电♥话♥
No, my afternoon has been bad enough already.
不要 下午我已经够糟了
Oh, your brother.
你哥哥
Is in love with me.
爱上我了
And my dad found out.
我爸发现了
And I found out that I'm not in love with my brother.
然后我发现我不爱我哥哥
But not before I slept with him.
但我们睡过之后就不一样了
I should have insisted you come out of that bedroom.
我真应该坚持让你从卧室出来
I should have blown up the balloons.
我真应该去给气球冲气
What does that mean?
什么意思
What does what mean?
什么是什么意思
What went on at the shower?
送礼会怎么了
Jack loves you, Grace.
杰克爱你 格瑞丝
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, I have to admit,
我是说 我得承认
I have been thinking about him a lot lately.
最近我总是想他
Thinking about who?
想谁
You know, Adrian, let's just go to the hospital.
艾利安 我们去医院吧
Let's be there when the baby's born.
我们去看宝宝出生吧
We can't just go to the hospital.
我们不能去医院
We're not part of this.
不关我们的事
Yes, we are.
不 有关
We got her a job.
我们给她找了工作
We convinced Amy to stay in school.
我们说服艾米待在学校
We threw her a baby shower.
我们给她开了个送礼会
You did all that. I did nothing.
都是你做的 我什么都没干
Well, Ricky will be there.
里奇会去
So?
然后呢
So Ricky will be there.
里奇会去
Am I gonna be there?
我也能去吗
No, you should be with Tammy. She had a bad day.
不 你要和苔米在一起 她今天很难过
Come on, let's go down and hang out in the waiting room.
走吧 我们到休息室等
I'm sure everyone else will be there too.
我肯定大家都会在那
No, no, you go.
不不 你去
I can't, I don't have a car. I don't drive.
我不行 我没车 不会开车
Come on, girlfriend, let's just get in your red convertible
拜托 小丫头 坐你的红色敞篷车
And go down there.
到那里去
I love that car.
我喜欢那车
Just come down to the parking lot.
就到停车场来吧
I don't want to meet him.
我不想见他
Meet who?
见谁
Whoever your boyfriend is.
你的任何男朋友
Adrian, get out here, right now.
艾利安 马上 给我过来
Oh, are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
You're gonna start yelling at me now at 16?
16岁 你就准备冲我吼了吗
You never cared about what I did before.
你从不关心我做过什么
You never made me do anything before.
你从不强迫我做什么
Why now?
现在干嘛这样
Look, if you don't get down here,
听着 如果你现在不下来
I'm gonna take this car back.
我就把车退了
God.
天哪
Okay, you have to go.
你得走了
I wanna see the look on her face.
我想看看她的表情
No, you can't.
不 你不能
but thank you so much for helping me make the deal.
但谢谢你帮我达成交易
You know how these car dealers are with women.
你知道汽车商都是怎么对女人的
Yeah, I know. salespeople, huh?
我知道 推销员
Okay, well, it's good seeing you.
很高兴和你见面
It's good seeing you too.
我也很高兴
I had fun.
很开心
I had fun too.
我也开心
If you need help with furniture, you know where to find me.
如果需要家具 你知道到哪找我
Yeah, I know where to find you.
我知道
Bye, George.
再见 乔治
Hope she likes it.
希望她喜欢
Oh, I'm sure she'll like it.
我肯定她会喜欢
Hope you like me.
希望你喜欢我
What?
什么
I hope you like me.
我希望你喜欢我
You're married.
你结婚了
Yeah, but my wife, she doesn't like me.
但我妻子不喜欢我
Who couldn't like you?
谁会不喜欢你
That's what I keep saying.
就是说啊
Okay, go, go, go. Call me, all right?
快走 给我电♥话♥ 好吗
Go now.
快走
Are you kidding me?
你不是开玩笑吧
No, I'm not kidding you.
没 我没开玩笑
This is the car I always wanted,
我一直想要这样的车
So I wanted you to have it.
所以我想给你
Can you afford this?
你能买♥♥得起吗
Of course, I can afford it. I paid cash for it.
当然能 我付了现金
And for the insurance. and don't wreck it.OK?
还有保险 别搞坏它
Because all the money I have left
因为只剩下
is going towards your college.
大学学费的钱了
Mom, this is so crazy!
妈 这太疯狂了
Oh, crazy is a love a mother has for her daughter.
母亲对女儿的爱总是疯狂的
Grace?
格瑞丝
Tom.
汤姆
Oh. hey, Tom, how you doing, buddy?
汤姆 过得怎样 伙计
Long time, no see.
好久不见
You kissed my sister.
你吻了我姐姐
What?
什么
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表