剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Well, talk to her. I don't wanna talk to her.
那就和她谈谈 我不想和她谈
I don't want anything to do with her.
我不想和她有任何关系
You've already had something to do with her, son.
可你已经和她有关系了 孩子
You are not my dad.
你不是我的父亲
You're right, I'm not your dad.
说得对 我不是
But I've tried to be a good father to you,
但我尽力当一个好父亲
And now you're gonna be a father, so...
而你将成为父亲了 那么
What kind of father are you gonna be?
你想成为哪种父亲
It's time to have a conversation.
是时候谈谈了
Go talk to her, today
去和她谈谈 就今天
This morning before you go to school.
早上 你上课之前
I'm already late, and don't you think
我已经迟到了 而且你不觉得
if she wanted to talk to me, she'd come talk to me?
如果她想和我谈 她会来找我的吗
She knows where to find me.
她知道怎么找到我
We have band together.
我们都在乐队
So is she gonna stay in school?
她还会继续上学吗
How would I know?
我怎么知道
Wait, how could she stay in school?
等等 她怎么继续上学
She does have that option.
她当然可以继续上学
She's not gonna come to school
她不能再来上学了
when she's having a baby.
她怀了孩子
Can't you do something about that?
你不能为此做些什么吗
What would you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
Aren't you a social worker? Yes.
你不是社工吗 我是
And I encourage teenage mothers to stay in school.
但我鼓励青少年妈妈继续上学
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
No, I am not kidding you, Ricky.
不 我不是在玩笑 里奇
I encourage you to take responsibility
我希望你能负起责任
for whatever happens to this baby.
不管孩子发生了什么事
Not exactly the responsible type
这不是负责任的事情
and neither is she, thus the baby.
不管对她还是对孩子
Any word yet?
有音信吗
We're running out of time. We gotta get you to school.
没时间了 该送你去学校了
I haven't heard anything yet.
还没有任何音信
All I know she wants to leave town.
我只知道她要离开本市
It's not that far away to grandmother house.
这里离她祖母家并不太远
We can drive up on the weekends and see Ames.
我们可以周末开车去看艾米
She doesn't want us to see her.
她不想让我们去看她
Or at least she doesn't want me to see her.
至少她不想让我去
Is that crazy, or what?
她疯了吗 还是怎么了
She's scared, Ben.
她害怕 本
I mean she's scared and she's angry
我是说她害怕 愤怒
and she's overwhelmed. Do her and yourself a favor
而且不知所措 帮她和自己一个忙
and go along with the plan, whatever it is.
不管怎样 按计划行事
Of course, whatever it is is probably gonna change
当然 不管是什么计划 都可能变化
over and over and over again.
一次 一次 又一次地变化
It's just not easy, that's all.
就是说不会容易 就这样
What in life is easy? Not much, that's what.
生活中什么事容易了 没多少 这就是生活
Certainly not the sausage business.
当然香肠生意也不容易
Come on, we better get going.
好了 我们最好出发了
Dad...
爸爸
I know, you wanna stay home.
我知道 你想待在家
I'm pretty sure your mother
我很确定你妈妈
would want you to go to school. I don't think she would.
希望你去上学 我不这么认为
All right, stay home, as long as it's for one day.
好吧 待在家 不过只能待一天
You don't wanna stay home and hang out with me?
你不想和我一起待在家放松一下吗
No. Can't do, I'd rather stay busy.
不 我还是去忙吧
And besides...
而且
I'm pretty sure you don't have any intention
我敢肯定其实你并不想
of hanging around the house all day.
整天待在家
Am I wrong? No.
我说错了吗 没有
Call her, text her, do something.
给她打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 做点事
Let me know what happens.
让我知道情况
Hello.
喂
I love you.
我爱你
Me too.
我也爱你
Is he still there?
他还在吗
No, he's gone.
不 他走了
Then what's the decision?
最终决定是什么
Decision?
决定
Are you goin'? Yeah.
你要走吗 是的
I'm going to my grandmother's.
我要到祖母家去
I thought maybe your dad would say no.
我还以为你♥爸♥爸会不同意
I think that's kinda up to me to decide, don't you?
我认为这该由我来决定 不是吗
Ben, you can't decide for me.
本 你不能替我决定
I have to go. I can't stay.
我要离开 我待不下去
Stay with me, at my house.
和我在一起 待在我家
I mean just say you're going to your grandmother's,
你可以嘴上说你去祖母家
and live with me and my dad.
实际是来我家生活
I can't do that. I don't want you to see me, either.
我不能那样 我也不想让你见我
I have to see you. I'll die if I don't see you.
我必须见你 见不到你我就会死
OK, please don't say that.
行了 拜托别这么说
We both know you're not gonna die.
我们都知道你不会死
It makes me feel like you're threatening
这让我感觉
to kill yourself over something.
你在拿自杀威胁我
OK, one - "I'll feel really bad if I don't see you"
首先 "见不到你我就感觉很糟糕"
doesn't express my true feelings,
无法表达我真正的感受
And two - I think you're aware that when you lose a parent,
其次 我想你知道 当失去父母中的一位
It makes you value your own life,
你就会重视自己的生命
So I have no intention of offing myself.
所以我并不想自杀
I totally just forgot about your mom.
我忘了你妈妈的事了
Say something, please?
说点什么 拜托
You really think going to your grandmother's
你真的觉得去祖母家
is the only solution?
是唯一解决方法吗
No, I don't think there is any solution,
不 我不觉得有什么解决方法
But I do think it'll make things easier.
但我觉得这样能让事情简单点
Ben, this isn't easy.
本 这不是容易事
What is? Not much, that's what.
什么事简单 没多少 这就是生活
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Why is it going to be easier for people to see you
为何生了孩子后 人们看到你
after you've had the baby?
你就不再感觉难受呢
Either way, they know.
不管哪种 他们都知道
Just don't care if they know. Don't care.
别在乎他们知不知道 别在乎
You can decide that, you know
你可以决定
to not care what people think.
不去在乎别人怎么想
Who doesn't care what people think?
谁会不在乎别人怎么想
Me. I don't care.
我 我不在乎
Come on, Amy.
好了 艾米
At least consider going back to school.
至少考虑一下回学校
I'll be right there with you, holding your hand.
我会拉着你的手 一直陪着你
I already told you I can't.
我已经说过了 我做不到
They're a bunch of high school students.
他们只是一群高中生
Ben, I'm going to my grandmother's.
本 我要去我祖母家
You can come over tonight and say goodbye if you want.
你可以今晚过来说再见 如果你想
I'll probably leave in the morning.
我可能明天早上走
No.
不
Thanks for asking, but, no
谢谢你的邀请 但我不会去
I don't wanna say goodbye,
我不想说再见
Because I don't want you to leave.
因为我不想让你走
Who is it?
谁
It's me.
是我
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Come on, let's stay home today. I can't.
今天咱们一起待家里吧 不行
Why? 'Cause I don't want to.
为什么 因为我不想
All right. Can I stay here?
好吧 那我能待在这里吗
I'm not in the mood to go to school today.
今天我没心情去学校
You can't stay here.
你不能待在这里
Is your mom home?
你妈妈在家吗
You know she's not.
你知道她不在家
Come on, Adrian.
拜托 艾利安
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表