剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Just like she's getting a job
就像她努力找工作
to help take care of you and Ashley.
照顾你和艾希礼一样
You know what would be supportive?
你就这么支持我吗
If you said, "you shouldn't have to work, Amy.
你该说 你不必工作 艾米
You've already been through enough,
你已经承受了很多
Your mom and dad should take care of you."
你父母应该照顾你
They are taking care of you.
他们在照顾你
They're just trying to show you
他们只是想教你
What it's like to take care of the baby.
抚养孩子是怎么回事
And you can do it.
你能做到的
I know I can do it.
我知道我能
I don't want to do it.
可我不想
I'm having a baby, I don't wanna get a job.
我怀孕了 我不想工作
Well, what do you want to do, Amy?
那你想怎样呢 艾米
Do you want to find another couple to adopt the baby?
你想再找对夫妻收养孩子吗
You should date my mother.
你该跟我妈谈恋爱去
That would have been so much more easier
我要能自己站起来
if I can get up on my own.
就方便多了
See you.
回见
So you two made up, huh?
你们和好了
Did Amy tell you that?
艾米告诉你的
Oh, let's not be so insecure, rich boy.
别那么没安全感 公子
At least not so obviously insecure.
至少别表现得这么明显
I don't have anything to be insecure about.
我不需要觉得没安全感
When the time is right I'm legally gonna marry Amy
时间一到 我就会正式迎娶艾米
And spend rest of my life with her on her side.
与她共度终生
Or if you find another couple to adopt the baby
如果你找到别的夫妻收养孩子
Then I'm going to spend the rest of my life with Amy
那我就和艾米过日子
And visit your son.
并探视你儿子
So which one will you after, Ricky?
你是要谁 里奇
Amy or the baby?
艾米还是孩子
Both.
都要
Grace, that I know when women go on the pill,
格瑞丝 我知道女人吃那个药
They crave chocolate.
就会狂想吃巧克力
I'm not on the pill,
我没吃
I have the pill, but I'm not on it.
我有 但我没吃
And how do you suddenly know so much about
你怎么突然这么了解
Birth control pills, Jack?
避孕药了 杰克
I don't, really, I'm just trying to make a sales pitch.
其实我不了解 我只是想卖♥♥出东西
I'm helping Duncan sell candy bars.
我在帮邓肯卖♥♥巧克力
You're raising money for Duncan?
你在替邓肯筹钱
No, he's raising money for disadvantaged youth.
不 他在替贫困少年筹钱
That's so nice. especially since he's disadvantaged.
那太好了 尤其他自己也挺贫困
How much are they?
这个怎么卖♥♥
Five dollars.
5块
For one?
一根?
Jack, I can't pay $5 for a candy bar,
杰克 即使是为了贫困少年
Even it is for disadvantaged youth.
我也不可能花5块钱买♥♥巧克力
But I can help you sell them.
但我可以帮你卖♥♥
I'm kinda popular right now.
我现在挺受欢迎哦
And besides, that's what Christians do, right?
再说 这是基♥督♥教♥徒♥该做的事嘛
They help each other when they need help.
需要的时候彼此帮助
Yeah, okay. I'll take you up on that offer.
好的 我接受你的提议
Thanks, Grace.
多谢 格瑞丝
No, no, no, I can do it.
不 不 不 我能行
Okay. now, by "it,"
好的 你说的"能"
I hope you mean sell candy bars.
希望是指卖♥♥巧克力
Hey, girlfriend.
嗨 小妞
Hi, Grace.
嗨 格瑞丝
What's that?
那是什么
This is an opportunity to help the disadvantaged youth.
这是为了帮助贫困少年
Jeez. that's not those giant candy bars, is it?
不会是那些无敌巧克力吧
I'm selling those for the majorettes
我也卖♥♥过
To go to Washington D.C. next year.
为了筹钱让乐队指挥明年去华府
Well, I'm selling them for kids who can't even dream
我是为了那些做梦都去不了华府
Of going to Washington D.C.
的孩子们筹钱
You're good.
你真善良
But no thanks.
但谢了
How much you selling them for anyway?
你这怎么卖♥♥啊
Five dollars.
5块
We're selling ours for 2.50.
我们才卖♥♥2块5
You're majorettes. these are disadvantaged youth.
你们是乐队指挥 他们是贫困少年
Who can't even dream of being majorettes. yeah, yeah.
做梦都成不了乐队指挥 是啊是啊
I'm still not paying you 5 bucks for a candy bar.
我还是不会花5块钱买♥♥糖
Okay, 2.50 for half?
那好 半价
Nope.
不要
Do you wanna help me sell them?
那要帮我一起卖♥♥吗
No, I'm not even trying to sell mine.
不 我都没卖♥♥自己的
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你帮忙
Do you think I could fit into that
你觉得我穿你那件
Pink cashmere sweater that you have?
粉红色开司米毛衣好看吗
Sure. you wanna borrow my sweater?
好看 你想借我的毛衣?
Yeah, if you don't mind.
是 如果你不介意的话
No.
没问题
I'm trying to get my brother to have sex with me.
我想引诱我哥哥同我上♥床♥
And I thought I'd have a better shot
我觉得看起来天真些
If I looked more innocent.
会更容易得手
He's trying to court me, and,
他想追我
Well, I don't have any courting clothes.
但我没什么约会的衣服
That's good he's trying to court you.
他想追你 这挺好
That'll give you a chance to act like a lady.
你可以有机会表现得淑女一点
You know, ladies have sex.
你知道的 女人们做♥爱♥
No, not until they're married.
不 除非她们已婚
That wouldn't be a lady, that would be a...
那样才不是淑女 那样是
Me?
我
Adrian, I have such a good idea.
艾利安 我有个好主意
You should become a virgin again.
你应该再次成为处♥女♥
A what?
什么
You know, set the odometer back to zero.
把里程表归零 重新开始
Okay, one, no you can't. and two, I'm not a car,
一 这做不到 二 我又不是车
And I don't like car analogies or jokes made about
我不喜欢汽车的比喻或笑话
Riding me or riding on me or...
上我 骑我 或是
Adrian! you're a lady now.
艾利安 你现在是淑女
And I would never say those things about you.
我永远不会这么说你
you're my friend,
你是我朋友
And you could be my new virgin friend.
你可以成为我的新处♥女♥朋友
Imagine how much your brother would like that,
想想看你哥哥会多么的欢喜
You reclaiming your virginity.
你重获贞洁
And, you know, while you're at it,
而且那样的话
You could tone down the lip gloss a little bit.
你可以把唇膏颜色涂浅一点
Watch how attracted guys are to the idea
看着男生有多么向往
Of having sex with a virgin.
同处♥女♥上♥床♥
Does anybody want to help me out and
有人愿意买♥♥点巧克力
Buy a candy bar for the disadvantaged youth?
帮我为贫困少年筹钱吗
Yeah, I do. I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
Ok, awesome. five dollars.
太好了 5块钱
Thank you. thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks, boys.
谢谢你们
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Bye.
拜
So, who's your second choice if you don't get Amy,
如果你没得到艾米或是孩子
And/or the baby?
谁是你的下个目标
I know you're used to getting what you want.
我知道你向来无往不利
Let's just say this time you don't?
但假设一下
Who are you gonna go after? Adrian?
你要追谁 艾利安
That's right, Adrian's in love with her brother right now.
对了 艾利安现在爱上了她哥哥
So what about Grace?
那格瑞丝呢
Grace isn't gonna marry you.
格瑞丝不会嫁给你
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表