剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Grace,
格瑞丝
Please give yourself a chance to date other guys
在吊死在一棵树上之前
Before you settle on just one.
给自己和其它人约会的机会
I'm not settling. He's a good one.
我还没有决定 他很不错的
Gracie, please, listen to me. he's taking this way too fast.
格瑞丝 听我说 他的动作太快了
Look, if he keeps up this pace, by the end of the summer,
如果照他这样的速度 到夏末
Trust me, sweetheart, he's gonna try to have sex with you.
亲爱的 相信我 他会要跟你上♥床♥
Dad. That's impossible.
爸 那是不可能的
Hey, Grace?
格瑞丝
Hi, Ben. is there a baby?
喂 本 宝宝生出来了
No. actually I just wanted to let you know
没有 事实上我想告诉你
They don't think it's gonna be soon.
他们认为还要一段时间
Are they sending her home?
他们把她送回家了吗
It's gonna be sooner than that,
还不到回家的时候
But probably not in the next couple of hours.
但估计几小时内不能生出孩子
Okay. Well, thanks for telling me.
好的 谢谢你
You're on the list. so when the baby's here,
你在名单上了 当孩子出生的时候
I'll definitely call you. Okay, thanks, Ben.
我会告诉你 好的 谢谢 本
Oh, and can you tell, um, Amy that she's in my prayers?
请告诉艾米 我会为她祈祷
No. No. Don't tell her that actually.
不 还是不要告诉她
I don't know if she'd wanna know I was praying for her.
我不知道她希不希望我为她祈祷
Can you just tell her
只告诉她
I'm thinking about her, sending good thoughts her way.
我对她的思念和祝福
No, actually, that sounds like I'm praying for her.
不 这听起来像是我在为她祈祷
Can you just tell her--
告诉她
Actually, she said to ask you to pray for her.
事实上 她请求你为她祈祷
Okay. Then I definitely will.
好的 我一定会的
Thanks, Grace. Bye.
谢谢 格瑞丝 再见
Bye.
再见
There you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
If you need anything else, I'm right outside.
如果还需要什么 我就在外面
Oh. When do you think my dad's gonna get here?
我爸爸什么时候会到
He's gonna wait until George calls him.
他要等乔治给他打电♥话♥
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
You guys are doing that again?
你们又在发消息了吗
You can't give it a rest tonight?
你们今晚不能休息一下
We're in a hospital. We don't wanna make noise.
我们在医院里 不想制♥造♥噪音
You're allowed to talk in here.
你们在这可以说话
But we don't want to.
但是我们不想
You guys are talking about me, aren't you?
你们两个在讲我 是吗
No. Whatever.
没有 随便
I'm gonna go take this to Amy.
我要把这个给艾米
Not yet.
还没到时候
I'll let you know.
我会通知你
Give me some minute.
给我点时间
No. No?
不 不
No. I am not gonna have sex with you.
不要 我不要和你上♥床♥
Not until, uh, 30.
直到30岁
How many guys wait till they're 30 to have sex?
有多少男人等到30岁才做♥爱♥
I'll have to look that up.
我要查一查
I don't know the percentage of 30-year-old male virgins,
我对30岁处♥男♥的比例不太了解
But there are studies which claim
但是有研究表明
Men who lose their virginity at a later age
比一般人更晚失去童贞的男人
Can have dysfunction problems down the line.
很可能会有功能障碍
Great. Look, that's not what I asked.
很好 但这不是我要问的
How many have sex at 30 who have never had sex before?
有多少人30岁还没做过爱
Because if you're a virgin at 30,
当你30岁还是处♥男♥时
Chances are you're a virgin at 35, and 40, and 45.
就可能在35 40 45岁的时候还是处♥男♥
I don't know, I'd become a priest.
不知道 我可以做神父了
You have to propose the question in a scientific manner.
你应该站在科学的角度来提问
You will not believe how good this feels.
你不知道这种感觉有多好
Teeth.
牙齿
Yeah. Teeth.
是的 牙齿
They look good. They did a nice job.
看起来不错 他们做得很好
Really? Uh, nice enough for me to get a girlfriend?
真的吗 好到可以让我找到女朋友吗
They only fixed your teeth.
他们只修理了你的牙齿
Yeah. Probably.
也许吧
Oh. I cannot wait for high school. heh.
我等不及上中学了
It's gonna be so much fun.
肯定很好玩
I, uh, heard you were looking for a burger.
我 听说你想吃汉堡包
Is that...? It's Kobe beef.
那是 是神户牛肉的
We had our chef make it.
我们家的厨师做的
I don't want Kobe beef.
我不想吃神户牛肉
I want dairy shack burger.
我想要牛奶小屋汉堡包
Ricky didn't say dairy shack. He just said burger.
里奇没有说要牛奶小屋的 他只说要汉堡
Uh, and come on. dairy shack? that's not even prime beef.
算了吧 牛奶小屋的 那不是上等牛肉
I don't want prime beef.
我不想要上等牛肉
I want lousy, greasy, tasty, cheap beef.
我要差劲 油腻 好吃的廉价牛肉
I want dairy shack.
我要牛奶小屋的
Why can't anyone get me what I want?
为什么没人给我想要的呢
I'm trying to have a baby here!
我要生孩子啊
Okay, I'll... Oh, no!
好的 我... 天哪
Oh. Get my mom.
叫我妈来
Oh, this really, really hurts.
这真的很痛
I'm not-- I'm not very good with pain.
我 我不能处理疼痛
Mom! aah!
妈妈
What happened?
怎么了
What do you mean what happened? I'm having another--
你说怎么了是什么意思 我再一次
Ow. --Contractions.
子♥宫♥收缩
Ben. Are you okay?
本 你还好吗
Hit the nurse button.
按护士铃
Do I have to do everything?
我什么都要做吗
Oh, jeez, when are these stupid contractions gonna stop?
天哪 这该死的子♥宫♥收缩什么时候会停
When the baby gets here.
当孩子出生的时候
Mm! Oh, the Japanese know how to raise a cow.
日本人太会养牛了
It's Japanese? Yeah. Kobe, Japan.
是日本吗 是的 日本神户
Would you two shut up?
你们两个能闭嘴吗
I can't enjoy my dairy shack burger
如果你们继续讲日本的牛或是什么
If you two are talking about cows and Japan and stuff.
我不能好好享受牛奶小屋的汉堡了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
I'm having a baby.
我要生孩子
That's what's wrong with me.
那是我怎么了的原因
It's not like it's a surprise. You knew it was coming.
那不是意外 你知道会发生
Yeah, but I didn't know it was coming with this much pain.
是的 但是我不知道会这么痛
It really, really, really hurts.
真的 真的 很痛
Really?
真的吗
It's not funny. Come on,
这不好笑 得了吧
Women have babies every day.
每天都有女人生孩子
There's a whole floor of women right here having babies.
这里整层楼的女人都是要生孩子的
Any of them 15?
有15岁的吗
One of them's 13.
有13岁的
Oh, that is just like you
这真像你
To try to one-up me at a time like this.
这种时候还要跟我抬杠
Actually, I'm lying.
其实我在说谎
I was just trying to make you feel better.
我只是想让你感觉好些
Nothing can make me feel better right now.
现在没有什么事情能让我好受
Except maybe a fripp.
除非是馅饼
Isn't that how you got into this?
这不就是你这样子的原因吗
A fripp is an apple fritter
馅饼就是炸苹果饼
without the gooey yucky middle part.
没有中间黏黏的难吃的部分
Did you make that up or does someone make a fripp?
你自己幻想的还是真有人做这个
If you want a fritter, I'll get you one.
如果你想要 我给你买♥♥
Just tell me you want it.I'll get it for you.
告诉我你想要的 我给你买♥♥
I want one. I just said I want one.
我想要一个 我刚说了我想要
No one listens to me.
没人听我的
Where do I get it?
到哪去买♥♥
I don't know. Do you want me to go look it up?
我不知道 你想让我出去找吗
I don't understand what is wrong with everyone.
我不知道每个人都怎么了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表