剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Sorry, I'm really sorry.
对不起 真的很抱歉
I didn't know it would get everyone in trouble.
我没想到会让大家卷进来
It slipped out.
不小心说漏了
I mean,I didn't even tell him it was Joe.
我都没告诉他是乔
I think he just did some digging around.
他肯定做了点调查
It's okay. I wanted to do something nice for someone.Remember?
没事儿的 我只是想行善
Joe?
帮乔
He does a lot for everyone in his own way,I guess.
他帮大家做了很多 以他的方式
I just hope he doesn't sell fake IDs again
我只希望他别再卖♥♥假证了
Beacuse I don't think I'd be willing to do a time for him.
因为我可不想再当替罪羊了
I got community service
我得到了社区服务令
They're not putting anything on my permanent records.
他们不会给我留案底的
So there is no charges being filed.
所以也不会有刑事起诉
So what? You're picking up trash
那做什么 你要在
On the side of the road or something?
街边捡垃圾
I'm gonna do whatever they tell me to do.
他们让我做什么 我就做什么
"They" being your dad.
"他们"指的是你♥爸♥爸
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry about that.
真是对不起啊
I don't even understand why he cares about these fake IDs.
我不明白他干嘛拿这事较真
I mean,he prosecutes murder trials and assault cases and...
他一直是调查谋杀案和强♥奸♥案之类的...
Did he ask you anything about Ricky?
他有没有问过你里奇的事
No. Why?
没 怎么了
I don't know,but I have this gut feeling
不知道 但我有种直觉
It wasn't Joe he was after.
他的目标不是乔
I don't think he was after anyone.
我觉得他没针对任何人
I think he's trying to pretect you.
他只是想保护你罢了
Protect me. But from whom?
保护我 提防谁啊
Wait,did you say anything about you and me?
等等 你是不是说了我俩的事情
No,why would I do that?
没 我♥干♥嘛这么做
Look,Adrian,I might be lazy
艾利安 我可能是懒散
And make some bad decisions,but I'm not stupid.
犯了些错 但我不蠢
I'm really not.
真的不蠢
I don't think you're stupid at all.
我压根就没觉得你蠢
Actually. I think you're a really good guy,Jack.
事实上 我觉得你是个很好的人 杰克
Yeah,but it's usually the good guys that finish last,right?
是啊 好人总是晚成器 对吧
I'll see you.
回头见
Bye.
拜
Hi,friend.
朋友
So,Jack got everyone off the hook ?
杰克当了回救世主
Guess so.
是吧
All right,well,
好吧
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么活动
Don't you have a girlfriend?
你不是有女朋友嘛
Yeah, I do have a girlfriend.
是啊 我是有女朋友
And be clear, I'm in love with Grace Bowman.
听好了 我是爱上格瑞丝·鲍曼
Someday,I might even marry Grace Bowman.
将来 我可能会娶她
Yeah. Good for you.
很不错啊
But I'd rather be the one you cheat with
但我宁愿做你的床伴
Than the one you cheat on.
也不愿当你的女朋友
I like our relationship just fine.
我很享受我们现在的关系
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
Just out of curiosity,
好奇一下
Have you ever been arrested for anything?
你没因为什么事而被捕吗
No.
没啊
There aren't that many places that hire,uh,
没多少地方会雇佣
Teenagers with or without work permits.
青少年 有没有工作许可都一样
Yeah,well,my research isn't that great.
是嘛 看来我查得还不够全
Maybe Mr. Molina can help us tomorrow
或许明天蒙利纳老师能帮我们
if his wife lets him.
如果他老婆允许
Oh,she's the jealous type.
她是个醋坛子
Mr. Molina went out with another woman
蒙利纳老师要跟别的女人出去
And while he was at her house,
还去那女人家的话
His girlfriend,and now wife,broke down the door.
他女朋友 现在是老婆了 就会破门而入
And now he's married to the door-breaker.
他现在娶了这个破门人
Well,I promise to never break down your door.
我发誓不会破你的门
I'm sorry if I seemed apologetic,
对不起 我和蒙利纳老师谈到
Talking to Mr. Molina about marring you.
娶你的时候 看上去很歉疚
It's just that we both knew that wasn't the way that
我们都清楚 这不是我们想要
We want start a life together,didn't we?
一起开始新生活的方式 不是吗
You're the one who ask me to get married you in the first place.
是你先问我想不想嫁给你的
I know,but that was if it was okay with your parents.
我知道 但那要在你父母同意的前提下
And it's not.
而事实上没有
It's clearly not. So...
很明显没有
I can't marry you,Amy.
我不能娶你 艾米
But we're gonna have to figure out what this non-married,
但我们得搞清楚这个没结成婚
Unmarried,want-to-be-married relationship is.
没结婚 想结婚的区别在哪里
And we will. We will. It's gonna be fine.
我们会弄清楚的 会的 都会好的
Yeah. You keep saying that,but...
是啊 你总这么说 可是
Oh. Hi.
嗨
Oh,hi,yourself.
对你自己嗨吧
It's okay that I'm here,right?
我可以在这儿的 对吧
I asked you. I'm just looking for a job,remember?
我问过你的 我在找工作 记得吗
I too am looking for a job.
我也在找工作
Right now,I'm helping pay back some debts for my dad
现在我正通过做一些家务事
By doing chores around the house.
向我父亲偿还一些债务
Not that I don't help out around the house.
并不是说我平时不做家务活
I do on occasion.
偶尔还是做做的
I-- I found that I'm very good at ironing.
我熨衣服很挺在行的
Do you want something?
你有什么事吗
Yeah,I do want something.
的确是有些事情
I wanna talk to you and Ben about the wedding.
我想跟你和本谈谈婚礼的事
Uh, could you wait just a second while I,uh,
你可以等一下吗
I get rid of this stuff? I'll-- I apologize.
我把这些东西扔了 真... 真不好意思
I was,uh,going to tell you
我本打算告诉你的
But I thought it might go over better if I had a job first.
但我觉得找到工作后谈更好
It might. It might not.
可能会 也可能不会
So about the wedding.
关于婚礼
I take full responsibility.
我负全责
No,I take full responsibility.
不 我负全责
You're both responsible.
你们都得负责
And so is the guy at Elbertson's who married you.
还有那艾尔博森教堂给你们主婚的人
He knew that you were underage.
他知道你们没到年龄
He knew that they were fake IDs.
他知道你们用的是假身份证
He just felt sorry for you,Amy.
他只是同情你们罢了 艾米
And you,Ben.
还有你 本
I kind of thought so, but I really didn't care.
我也这么想 但我不在乎
I just wanted to get married.
我只是想结婚罢了
You can't run away from this,Amy.
艾米 你逃避不了的
It's not possible.
不可能的
She can run to our house,
她可以来我们家
If you'd let her..
你允许的话
I'm not gonna let her.
我不会允许的
But Mom,I can't find a job.
可是妈妈 我找不到工作
And I don't know anything about having a baby
我不知道该怎么生孩子
Or raising a child.
也不知道怎么养孩子
And I can't go to school and go to work and be a mother.
我不能半工半学 还当妈妈
But you can run over here
你跑到这儿来就有用
And have someone else raise your child
让别人来带你的孩子
So you can go to school
这样你就能去学校
And then be a mother when it's convenient?
然后方便的时候再回来当妈
Well,we weren't quite thinking about it like that.
我们不是这么想的
We weren't thinking. Period.
暂时没这么想
It's just that...
只不过
I love her.
我爱她
I know you do,Ben.
我知道你爱 本
And so do I.
我也爱她
And I love you for loving Amy.
我也因为你爱艾米而爱你
But,you know,funny thing about love.
可你知道爱的真谛吗
It's not just about feeling.
这不仅仅是感觉而已
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表